❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Models Head-to-Toe Chanel at the Airport En Route to Paris for Fashion Show

noun4.jpg

Like her or not, and I personally like Park Shin Hye a whole l lot, the young lady has certainly got her star travel specs down pat. Park Shin Hye was snapped leaving Incheon Airport this week headed for the Chanel fashion show in Paris for the couture brand’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection. While I concede stars have the right to be like any other traveling human being and pick comfy over pretty, I still think the end result of looking like a hobo is not worth whatever benefits sweatpants offers.

I also think stars have only themselves to blame when they show up at airports looking ridiculous or terrible since they know they will be photographed, which makes Park Shin Hye’s head-to-toe Chanel ensemble heading to the Chanel show all the more pitch perfect in synergy. Girl knows she’s repping the brand so not why go full throttle and look gorgeous to boot. Love it! This outfit has the added bonus of being chic without aging Park Shin Hye up.

noun5.jpg

noun3.jpg

noun.jpg

noun2.jpg

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye Says 'Merci' As She Updates From Paris For Fashion Week

By Jackie Chung | October 07, 2015 01:42 AM EDT

park shin hye
(Photo : Photo Courtesy of Park Shin Hye's Instagram)

As fashion week is ongoing globally, actress Park Shin Hye updated her fans as she will be attending Chanel's 2016 Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear show in Paris, France.

On Tuesday, October 6th, the actress posted a picture on herself in front of the famous shop Merci while wearing a plain white tee with a denim shirt and leather jacket layering over it.

To compliment the Chanel show, she carries the designer bag as her main accessory while posing next to a classic European car.

Park Shin Hye isn't the only Korean celebrity to attend fashion week out of the country, just last month, Girls' Generation's Sooyoung and SHINee's Minho attended Coach's show in New York.

© 2015 KpopStarz.

http://dlvr.it/CMz7Pl 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 6