❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

mrning n happy sunday guys. hmm, seems im alone again.. well, jst doing some stalking for sh's news (n other biases) @ sh's hardcore fans. it seems tht she is filming a cf too today. the FA said she's in busan. if this is true, wow, she is so hardworking, right? sorry i dnt post any pic bc i dnt knw hw n bc im nt sure myself. the 1 who post it wrote in korean n so, im @ a loss. to whoever cn translate, plez do k.

i got all this sh's latest info n updates frm these great hardcore fans of hers - pank_blue n khjpearls.if u 2 ever goes here, my sincere heartfelt thanks to u 2 cuties for all ur posts in ur accs. u 2 r imo the fastest, funniest n jst daebak fans of hers. sorry i didnt comment on ur twits accs bc i dnt have 1. ahjumma not so gd with tech thingy. again, thank u n hugs to u 2. keep up the good, no ,best work :D:):wub:

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye promotes beauty of Jejudo with Lotte Duty-Free

Updated : August 02 2015

Park Shin-hye with horses (Lotte Duty-Free)

Lotte Duty Free unveiled behind-the-scenes photos of its model Park Shin-hye from the latest video titled “The beginning of a lyrical journey in Jeju.” The film captures the essence of the beauty of the island, capturing the green pastureland paired with beautiful sandy beaches.

With a picturesque background, the 25-year-old actress exudes warmth with her bright smile, also creating a welcoming ambience as she walks on the beach.

Park Shin-hye (Lotte Duty-Free)

She kept her outfits simple and neat to compliment the sceneries -- sporting a silky white blouse and pale pink dress which highlighted her charms.

The actress welcomes hallyu fans to Jejudo Island where they can appreciate the work of art created by nature. The series of these short films, which also feature members of Super Junior -- Donghae, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk -- are available at Lotte Duty Free’s official website.

Park Shin-hye walking on the beach with a horse (Lotte Duty-Free)

Park is scheduled to tour Asia’s major cities dubbed “2015 Dream of Angel Tour,” in Taipei and Shenzen on Aug. 16 and 29, respectively. She traveled to Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong earlier this year as part of the tour.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 7

Wow!!! I finally have a chance to catch up with this thread!!! :) soooo many updates.  Hmmmmm Lee Jong Suk  and Jung Yong Hwa are also in Busan on 8/1/15 filming Happy Camp and they are good friends. This is very interesting because Kang Min-hyuk is also good friend with Lee Donghae who just did a Duty Free short film with our Princess.  Lee Jong Suk will be in China in last weekend of Aug and PSH also have a Fan meeting in China that same weekend.  I wonder if they will be doing a CF in China together again (just a thought).  

Edited by kate_USA
  • Like 9

Wow!!! I finally have a chance to catch up with this thread!!! :) soooo many updates.  Hmmmmm Lee Jong Suk  and Jung Yong Hwa are also in Busan on 8/1/15 filming Happy Camp and they are good friends. This is very interesting because Kang Min-hyuk is also good friend with Lee Donghae who just did a Duty Free short film with our Princess.  Lee Jong Suk will be in China in last weekend of Aug and PSH also have a Fan meeting in China that same weekend.  I wonder if they will be doing a CF in China together again (just a thought).  

hi kate n long time no hear frm u. hmm, what does all these men have in common? uri shinhye :wub: sh is close with yh, js n ofc kmh her aegi. Abt LDH, i think aside frm MH i think she may know him frm heechul too, right? since sh is close with heechul too through hongki n JGS :)

i didnt know abt this (the bolded part above). what i knw is that JS will be in china for the Happy Camp filming right? as for sh, i thought her FM is in mid-Aug? mybe im wrong but if these 2 (js n sh) r there @the same time n place, well, mybe a cf (a rapido mvio collab) , a photoshoot or individual activities? this is another coincidences btw js n sh n delulu aside, wow;) 

• Like 3

Hi kyonkichi78, so glad to be back, I think PSH have fan meeting on Aug 29th in China (same time as Lee Jong Suk. He will be in China for CF shooting or promotion...something like that).  Yes, PSH is close to Heechul. What is funny was Heechul have a nickname for Lee Dongae as "Pinocchio":lol::lol:.  Just found out that Lee Donghae and Kang Min-hyuk are buddies...so this means that these guys all know each other and are PSH circle of friends. I really want to be in her circle of friendships for sure!!! :D

Does anyone know if they are going to have more of the short film Duty Free commericial?:wub:

Has anyone heard about "Cold Case" drama?  The writer is PSH dear friend and this drama has been pending for sometime now:blink:

Edited by kate_USA
  • Like 5