❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Photos] Park Shin-hye takes a photo with a horse!

Source | 2015/07/31

photo619664.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye revealed a behind the scenes set photo of her with the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island as a backdrop. Park Shin-hye had filmed a short film with the theme of "The Journey begins" and the help of Lotte Duty-free shops whom she works for as a model. It showed off scenery of various famous Jeju landmarks.

photo619663.jpg

In the behind the scenes set photos, Park Shin-hye makes everyone let their guards down with her smile. The beautiful scenery of Jeju also helped. The natural beauty of the Island, the animals, and the untarnished beauty of Park Shin-hye are captivating.

photo619662.jpg

photo619661.jpg

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n..

credit:Hancinema

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 10

she jst got back not too long n she is already working - what a busy bee shinhye is. so proud of her:wub::D. n finally, she n sungjoon in 1 pic like really, in the same place n all :phew: and about time too. hope not jst a photoshoot but a tvcf too.

maybe another time sh with park haejin bc he is the model for mindbridge china. please correct me if im wrong, guys but phj is for china n sungjoon for korea mindbridge, right?

since sh was once vry close with phj, it would be fun doing it, right?B)

• Like 10

Guest Jeshs

Shinhye's back. I feel like alive again.  Me soo happy. Miss her so damn much. Would love to see her in any projects or how bout variety show, can i at least wish to see her just once again in TMAD. I know it's time for her uni graduation... but still this fangirl wish to see her in screen T_T.

How i wish to see her with Kim Soohyun or Kim Woobin in a 20 epi Drama LoI. Soohyun and Shinhye're my biases <3 <3 <3...., and Heirs made me want to see more of Shinhye & Kim Woobin. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Drama lord !. :D

11356768_1588568818075262_363858430_n.jp

Shinhye's IG post.

Trans :. #GongBongji #Really a cutie pie #Wink Bongji how did she not close one eye..me can't even wink ;;

Cr to ::Wintercherub

And SNSD tiff liked her pic :D

Edited by Jeshs

Shinhye's back. I feel like alive again.  Me soo happy. Miss her so damn much. Would love to see her in any projects or how bout variety show, can i at least wish to see her just once again in TMAD. I know it's time for her uni graduation... but still this fangirl wish to see her in screen T_T.

How i wish to see her with Kim Soohyun or Kim Woobin in a 20 epi Drama LoI. Soohyun and Shinhye're my biases <3 <3 <3...., and Heirs made me want to see more of Shinhye & Kim Woobin. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Drama lord !. :D

abt sh n woobin.. did u see the Heirs Special Making? these 2 r so adorkable tht u might wnt to ship them. that is if any1 didnt know abt wb n SMA dating irl :D or ship sh with any1 else!

ohh,abt TMAD, i want that too. she needs to go back there to see her harvest n see mingki's kids too. i bet those 3 guys n the staffs love her to be there again. maybe the PD cn ask her again n 1 or 2 closefriend too? hmm, if me, i wnt to see Krystal n Kang Minhyuk (sh's aegi) , or either 1 of thse guys; yonghwa, woobin, kang haneul, jongsuk, hongki, BEAST Junhyung, kim soohyun or yoo seunghoo :wub: i know this is too much delulu but an ahjumma cn dream, right?:P

• Like 11

yippy, sh's on a roll today- another ig update. im ecstatic:wub: n she looks really good.

seeing her eyebags i hope she sleeps well n cn adjust the time differences. or she did adjust but didnt have enought rest bc she's working already n also mybe meeting up with family members n closefriends n talk abt her vacay? :w00t:;)

• Like 14

Guest purpleismycolor

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

834024.gif

OUR PRINCESS FINALLY UPDATED HER INSTAGRAM WITH A PICTURE OF HER FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT SCENERY, NOT ANIMAL OR PET BUT HER FACE!!!!!!!!!!

AM I TOO LATE TO SPAZZ ABOUT IT? I STILL CAN SPAZZ ABOUT IT RIGHT?

ok another scream!!!!!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

554621.gif

I REALLY REALLY MISSED HER SO SO MUCH AND SEEING HER PICTURE REALLY MADE ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK ONE MORE,... SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mlz71pM6fE1rcy99do1_r1_500.gif

Our princess is really really pretty in her latest selca :wub::wub::wub:

11380246_1452820885025222_1926713803_n.j

8/1/2015 ssinz7 IG update: 알록달록 emojiemojiemoji

Trans: Colorful emojiemojiemoji

I'm glad to see our princess' lovely smile again :wub::wub::wub:

Thank you for posting a lovely selca shin hye eonnie, we, starlight angels, love you

:wub::wub::wub:

Guest purpleismycolor

CLVCmIaUEAA5q-U.jpg

(8/1/2015) English translation:

Despite the hot weather,

the 2 models worked hard for this F/W photoshoot.

Actors zzang zzang! (Applause) -- at Mimesis Co.

cr. PSH_SPORE (Park Shin Hye Singapore)