❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Another way of voting for Shin Hye for iQiyi Baeksang Hallyu popularity vote. To vote through Baidu click on the blue paw (pink highlighted circle)

1F38374B-0F8D-4FA8-BE06-E24ED9DFA73A_zps

Then this screen should come up. Need to register first so click on blue writing (blue highlighted box)

1296b5bf-0371-44c0-9002-c3ac7c88a3dd_zps

Type in email address, password and confirmation code and click on light-blue icon below

74FE69F8-102E-47E4-A04A-1B0213EC2E92.png

Go back to your email to verify account and login again to vote for Shin Hye. Everyone - Good luck!! Any problems please tell me. 

• Like 8

omg''''''''i got it.hahaha.so much happy.thank u purple and tiggie2 .i m sooo happy.i m work with purple's way.girl please vote.after knowing step by step log in in chinese is easy.thank u .Both of u r my life saver.anyone one who can vote please vote for shin .she is losing.the gap is coming slightly high tooo.we need to vote for give back all her try hard.she need us.please vote guy.don't be affraid to log in.purple's way is too easy .u should try.i sucess after about 100times .hehehe.i know sometime im stupid.

• Like 5

Hi @purpleismycolor I think my votes were successful because the google translate the popup message as today's vote has run time!?? Haha... will vote again tomorrow. But I can't see my votes being shared on my profile though.

Krystal is catching up so fast.

Edited by mshan
  • Like 6

@purpleismycolor: @Tiggie2: after registering........I did not get the verification message but took me straight to the voting page .....before I could go to my email account and verify by clicking three times.

i was able to click 3 times at the green icon below Shinhye ......with the numbers changing each time .......at the 4th click a pop up message came up......

.I assume that I was successful at voting even though the last steps did not take place.........also my email does appear at the top of the voting page with a crown and VIP alongwith some Chinese letters..... next to the search box 

what do you think? Was I successful?

• Like 4

@purpleismycolor: @Tiggie2: after registering........I did not get the verification message but took me straight to the voting page .....before I could go to my email account and verify by clicking three times.

i was able to click 3 times at the green icon below Shinhye ......with the numbers changing each time .......at the 4th click a pop up message came up......

.I assume that I was successful at voting even though the last steps did not take place.........also my email does appear at the top of the voting page with a crown and VIP alongwith some Chinese letters..... next to the search box 

what do you think? Was I successful?

@maris1, yes you were successful. After 3 votes the message means your days quota for voting through that one account is done.

• Like 5

Park Shin-hye's goddess look vs outdoor look

2015/05/13 

Source:Hancinema

photo592765.jpg

Park Shin-hye's style of outerwear during the transitional season is feminine and romantic.

White outerwear is recommendable as it looks cool and clean. As seen on Park Shin-hye's style in her Viki pictorial, a collarless white jacket matched with a dress can create the perfect look for the transitional season. 3/4 sleeve or short length jacket that sits on your waist can complete the light and cute style.

photo592766.jpg

Millet's exclusive model, Park Shin-hye drew much attention with her spring outdoor style in the recent signing event. She has been working as their exclusive model for two years until now to showcase the sensuous outdoor look for women. Her fans have been waiting since early in the morning. The department store was crowded with her fans and international visitors from China and Japan.

• Like 4

Park Shin Hye, like movies published daily

36343_100085_4548.jpg

36343_100086_4636.jpg

Bruno Italian fashion brand, while seeking 14 days to dry unveiled the paparazzi photos of Park Shin Hye classic elegance stand out.

Park Shin Hye is in the photo, despite being a natural routine of waiting for someone sitting on the sofa gives the feeling that seemed to look at a scene from the movie, and caught the attention of fans. Park Shin Hye usual exceptional comfort and fashion that showcases the sense sikeuham sensitivity showed seemed natural unpretentious casual look with a semi-white color matches the color black navy blouse points Jean. 

In particular, I introduced a classic sensibility sense to wear trendy bucket bag of gray color plus added an edge to fashion a gradient pattern keurokeu detail in modern design is flat.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will hold a fan meet from 15 am to 2 pm Atelier Bruno Mali myeongdongjeom is coming.

source: http://beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=36343

• Like 7

By goodange Celebrity, Fashion May 14, 2015

Park Shin Hye Digs Into Her Bruno Magli Purse In Latest Ads

Source:couch-kimchi

The paparazzi have caught up with Park Shin Hye, but they won’t catch her doing

The paparazzi have caught up with Park Shin Hye, but they won’t catch her doing anything scandalous! These latest ads, which are shot like paparazzi photos, have been unveiled by Bruno Magli, maker of chic Italian bags. The photos capture the classic elegance of Park Shin Hye. She seems to be waiting patiently for someone as she sits on the sofa, rummaging through her Bruno Magli purse.

0002_zps195hgxag.jpg~original0003_zpsicf1j9rt.jpg~original0004_zpsgrkwbibz.jpg~original

0001_zpsgdh8phks.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 9

Park Shin-hye stars in candid Bruno Magli photos

May 14, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Italian accessories brand Bruno Magli released photos of actress Park Shin-hye, its brand model, Thursday.

The candid and natural-looking photos feature the fresh-faced actress holding a black Bruno Magli handbag while sitting on a sofa.

(Bruno Magli)

Bruno Magli praised her "natural appeal" and "chic and classic allure" in the photos.

Park signed an advertising contract with Bruno Magli early last year. She also sported its handbags in the recent TV drama "Pinocchio," which led to a surge in the brand's sales.

Bruno Magli announced that Park will meet fans at an autograph-signing event Friday at 2 p.m. at the Bruno Magli's Myeongdong branch, Seoul.

(Bruno Magli)
(Bruno Magli)
(Bruno Magli)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 8