❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@JenniferG @Tiggie2 Thanks for welcome me to this lovely thread!  I've just decided to be ShinHye's fan after Pinocchio ended cause I love her acting, love the way she potrayed In Ha's character.
But there's a problem make me think a lot, I'm lurking a lot of shipper threads between Shin Hye and her co-actors, as well as other couples - that have the same actors as a couple with Shinhye. And I find it's not comfortable, since most of shippers are from actress's fans, so It hard to avoid that our Princess is blamed about skinships, or comfortable reactions with their "male lead" of their ships, as well as ShinHye's fans become more sensitive and started to talk bad about other actresses, If someone who started to curious about ShinHye, who know nothing about ShinHye could read these things, they can misunderstand our princess. It make ShinHye's image goes bad, or be misunderstanded since fans started to be like that, so in my opinion, I would like to see Park Shin Hye can build her image independent, support her sincere, more than ship her with her co-stars (although I'm so in love with Darling couple from Pinocchio, and find peaceful with YoonSiYoon in FBND) but I can't stand whenever another ship's member keep comparing between Shin Hye and their bias. It's not funny at all, that's why I don't like about shipping. Instead of ship her with other actors, I would like to know more about her friendships with other actresses, and her career.
There's a quote I've just read  from a FA in Pinocchio's thread: What kind of artist will have what kind of fan - it make me to write down these things, Sorry if it make some shippers of ShinHye feel annoying, cause I'm a newbie among ShinHye's fans.
Thanks to Hong sisters writer-nims, Kim Eun Sook writer-nim, and Park Hye Ryun writer-nim, and other writer-nims for created such beautiful characters: Go Mi Nam, Lee Gyu Won, Go Dok Mi, Cha Eun Sang, Choi In Ha,... and gave the chances to our Shin Hye. I loveThe Heirs so much, although the motif isn't new at all, but I love the meaning about love that the writer put in it, You're beautiful was the drama made me know ShinHye, and Pinocchio is the drama that make ShinHye shines more and more, finally she was confirmed as a gifted and talented actress, not an idol-actress anymore. I'm so glad about it. I hope she can find good characters as InHa, and a wonderful storyline as Pinocchio in future.  Always support Park Shin Hye. 

@jasmine1213 you're very much welcome chingu, that's not a problem my dear. i'm also doing that too. i followed all her co-star and joining those shipper's i even post some news and clips regarding those individuallity of her co-stars and friends. but i'm always aware what to post and not to post, in order not to create any commotion to those shipper's that i'm joining. but here in shinhye's thread you can post whatever news and whoever the person's  shinhye be with. as long as it is not degrading our princess. certainly your right  someone is already aware that she is a gifted and talented actress in her generation because of her portrayal choi in ha in pinocchio. but for me she is already an A-LIST ACTRESS? even in a young age. remember her old series until the present's. she's the best of the best and still she's humble. that's one of the qualities  i like with her.

@miss_shady_xv graphics-congratulations-382319.gif chingu for the retrieve of your original name. i'm happy to know that after all vexation that you encountered. finally at last you regained your first original name. just like me you already have two names babyflo_15. it really means that your perseverance in regaining your name chingu is paid off. congratulations again miss_shady_xv

Park Shin-hye stuns in CeCi magazine photos

February 23 2015

Source:kpopherald

(CeCi magazine)
Fashion magazine CeCi on Monday released additional photos online from its cover shoot with Korean actress Park Shin-hye, shot on location in Thailand's Ko Chang district.

In the photos, the actress who won praise in the hit drama series "Pinocchio" models summery outfits and complimentary handbags on the beach.

The 25-year-old currently graces the March issue cover of the Korean, Chinese and Thai editions of the Korea-based fashion and lifestyle magazine.

Park will be touring Asia for her "Dream of Angel" fan meetings in the first half of this year.

(CeCi magazine)
(CeCi magazine)
CeCi magazine's March issue cover in Korea. (CeCi magazine)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

[Photos] Park Shin-hye's pictures from Thailand

2015/02/22

Source:Hancinema

photo567790.jpg

Pictures of Park Shin-hye from Thailand have been revealed.

Fashion magazine Ceci revealed the pictures on the 23rd.

Park Shin-hye is looking attractive under the hot Thailand sun.

The pictures look exotic and Park Shin-hye is displaying some very beachy outfits perfect for a vacation.

Park Shin-hye is hosting her Asian Tour "Dream of Angels" this coming March.

photo567832.jpg

photo567831.jpg

photo567830.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Park Shin-hye sees comedy play during Seollal

Updated : February 23 2015

During the five-day Lunar New Year festivities (Seollal), Korean actress Park Shin-hye took time out to see the play "A Story of an Old Thief," starring fellow "Pinocchio" actor Min Sung-wook.

(Instagram)
Park, who costarred alongside Min in the hit SBS drama "Pinocchio" that ended last month, shared on Friday a group photo with actors Park Chul-min and No Jin-won.

"Went on a date ... it was the first time to see (this) in a long time ... I couldn't stop laughing. I headed to Sulbing (a Korean dessert cafe) afterward with family," the 25-year-old wrote in the caption.

Min played a supporting role as a YGN reporter in the romantic drama series that shot Park and leading actor Lee Jong-suk to international fame.

The 90-minute comedy "A Story of an Old Thief" runs at Seoul’s Sori Art Hall until March 29.

kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502231623005371194_2 

Park Shin-hye under the weather ... because of love?

: February 23 2015

"Do I really love you?" (Instagram/VIKI)
"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye hinted that she may be feeling a little lovesick in photos shared on Instagram.

The Korean actress on Saturday uploaded a melancholy rainy photo, captioned "The weather is just like my heart."

(Instagram)
The 25-year-old shared another photo, and wrote "Do I really love you?" against a magenta background, which was swiftly deleted.

Park, who currently graces the front cover of fashion magazine CeCi in Korea, China and Thailand, is scheduled to hold her "Dream of Angel" fan meetings across Asia in the first half of this year.

Park Shin-hye sees comedy play during Seollal

: February 23 2015

During the five-day Lunar New Year festivities (Seollal), Korean actress Park Shin-hye took time out to see the play "A Story of an Old Thief," starring fellow "Pinocchio" actor Min Sung-wook.

(Instagram)
Park, who costarred alongside Min in the hit SBS drama "Pinocchio" that ended last month, shared on Friday a group photo with actors Park Chul-min and No Jin-won.

"Went on a date ... it was the first time to see (this) in a long time ... I couldn't stop laughing. I headed to Sulbing (a Korean dessert cafe) afterward with family," the 25-year-old wrote in the caption.

Min played a supporting role as a YGN reporter in the romantic drama series that shot Park and leading actor Lee Jong-suk to international fame.

The 90-minute comedy "A Story of an Old Thief" runs at Seoul’s Sori Art Hall until March 29.

CR: ssinz7

Am I Really In Love With You? #Psychology

Park Shin Hye deleted her Instagram post. I think she was mentioning a Korean psychological book of essays written by Kim Hye Nam she read since she tags her post with #Psychology and that post is the title of the book. This book was published on February 1, 2015.

B_g_Azn_BCMAADmlu.jpg

Buy Kindle version here for $8.27 (This is in Korean. There is no English version yet since it was published recently.) : http://www.amazon.com/xB098-xB294-xC815-xB9D0-xB108-ebook/dp/B00T3P4GO4
Translation:
About the Book: This is a healing essay on love written by Kim Hye Nam who specializes in psychoanalysis. This book is a psychological cure for people who want love but fear love and the reason they cannot love is, in the end, a problem of their inner self. The book states that if they want to cure that problem, they need to work on their ability to love and through this solution they are able to experience the love they want.
More translations about the book on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/23/t-park-shin-hyes-deleted-instagram-post-and-psychology-book-of-essays/