❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest selena1993

and thAt's y i love my first bae shinhye to the moon and back because despite the success she has achieved and being a hallyu star, she never forgets to support her co-stars whether she works with them in the past or present ., a lady like her indeed is worthy to be praised ..im really proud of my baby ..:D :D :D love you shinhye!! :x :x :\"> :x

I was injured, and work was also busy.
So, it was not able to visit for a long time, I'm sorry.

o0569043013223919396.jpg

rosita0227

# 늘 근 도 둑 이 야 기 6 시 공 연 에 또 아 리 따 운 여 배 우 군 단 이 방 문 해 주 셨 다 〜 # 대 학 로제 일 핫 한 연 극 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ # 왕 지 혜 # 신 지 수 # 박 수 진

o0572042913223919397.jpg

rosita0227

# 늘 근 도 둑 이 야 기 깜 짝 손 님 !! # 박 신 혜 직 접 예 매 해 서 보 러 오 신 너 무 예 쁜 박 신 혜 배 우 ㅎ ㅎ # 피 노 키 오 같 이 출 연 한 # 민 성 욱 배 우 와 # 박 철 민 # 노 진 원 배 우 와 함 께 찰 칵 !설 연 휴 에 도 흥 행 중 인 우 리 공 연 ㅋ ㅋ # 흥 해 라

cr:rosita0227 IG

class="at_title"Park Shin Hye Is An Exquisite Beach Babe in CeCi By Staff Writer | February 20, 2015

Source:http://www.kpopstarz.com/

Park Shin Hye Park Shin HYe Park Shin Hye

Hallyu goddess Park Shin Hye will redefine how your summer beach wardrobe should look like in her latest photo shoot for CeCi magazine.

S.A.L.T Entertainment has released beautiful photographs of the breathtaking Park Shin Hye as she posed in a majestic white sand beach in Ko Chang, Thailand. The actress' beautiful, healthy skin glowed under the sunlight, and yet her smile was brighter than sunshine itself.

For this photo shoot, Park Shin Hye donned colorful outfits that will make any beach escapade fashionable. In one photo, Park Shin Hye sits on the sand in a long dress with a multi-colored pattern. In another photo, Park Shin Hye represents the colors of palm trees as she wears a dress with green and blue prints. And yes, if you'd rather not have sand on your feet a nice white pair of sneaks will do the trick!

And finally, in our favorite look of the bunch is Park Shin Hye wearing an all-white sailor-inspired dress with yellow trimming. How can this girl never fail look ever so effortless exquisite?

CeCi's copyreader, Cha In Sun, had these words to say about our darling Park Shin Hye: "Park Shin Hye, known for her natural yet healthy energy, also showed her affectionate side by opening up a surprise birthday party for one of the staff members on his/her birthday on set during the shoot."

And wait, there's more! This special issue of CeCi magazine will be distributed in Thailand, China, and in Korea. The magazine will be out in March so don't forget to grab your copy!

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 200; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"I am still sick but a little present for you chingus.... class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 200; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"T: Park Shin Hye’s Instagram Post
on_Instagram.jpg

translation on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/t-park-shin-hyes-instagram-post-2/

Guest syifa90

Hi cingu! This is my first post & i'm new here...I have a lot of though that i want to share but my english is not good..I started to know PSH since i watched Heartstring, then i become her fan. For me she is an amazing actress not only multitalented also has natural beauty & humble. I love all of her drama especially pinocchio & you're beautiful....