❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I don't know if anyone posted this before. But as most of you know, when she first started in entertainment industry, she was handled by Lee Seunghwan's company Dream Factory. She once said that Lee Seunghwan likes to let her do things her age and enjoy growing up without any restriction like other company do to their protegees.

Anyway PSH starred on at least 3 of his MVs that i knew of. This one Flower MV is her debut, she was barely 13 or younger (looks younger than 13). Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMXjYyu5ZU4

Here's the other MV's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbAVmgrtXBM...feature=related

The Do You Love Me MV she's the girl that takes photos with a polaroid. =P

Guest azn_denny

That;s why she looks soooo famliar with me.

Just started to watch You're Beautiful... and she looks sooo familiar...

She used to play in stairway to heaven, Taegoon MV's... Thanks sooo much for sharn all the information..

SHe is soo pretty

Guest almontel

cjoey and lei, thanks so much for sharing SH's videos...

she's an AWESOME dancer..i wonder if she'd get a script where she's a dancer, so she can showcase her talents...

she's so cute in that Flower video, such a young girl and yet you can tell she'd be a great actress as time flies...

ans sure enough she has proven her prowess in StH and esp Tree of Heaven and the just now concluded YB..

i really wish her the best, i hope she's given a lot of great offers to work with the best and a great script to boot!!!

Guest mndymah

Thanks everyone for the pix and updates!

I feel that there were so many shows that Shin Hye was in that we don't even know about. It's really good that we are slowly uncovering them one by one. :)

We were talking about this in International forum so I gonna share this here as well

Below is the vid that JYH ( CNBlue) chose our dear SH as his ideal type in ETN News while YB was still filming.

How I wonder if his ideal type is still stay the same after he debut and met more female celebrities... ^^

Our SH is sure well-loved by hotties, isn't she?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVQwmOQW6Y

Translation- CR: Karrenstar

In the first round-(Shin Hye vs Uee)

YH: Very hard to pick. Appearance-wise? I don’t judge by appearance. Myself…because of the character in You’re Beautiful, Go Minam seems to be more suitable.

Screen caption: YH picked Park Shin Hye only because of Go Minam??

YH: It’s not because of Park Shin Hye it’s because of Go Minam(laughs)

Semi-final round-(Shin Hye vs Yuri)

YH: Ah! That’s a really hard round. Shin Hye again…

No matter what, I choose Shin Hye because her personality suits me really well

Screen caption: Chose Shin Hye without any hesitation!

YH: This is really hard for a newbie in the showbiz haha

Final round-(Shin Hye vs Hyori Lee)

YH: Ah…Shin Hye appears again(laughs shyly) A….

Screen caption: YH muttering ‘AAA’ for 100 times. In deep confusion

YH: Like what I said just now, Hyori Lee is very cool and edgy, but because I’m always with Shin Hye, and we are starring in the same drama, so I choose Shin Hye.

Screen caption: Yong Hwa’s ideal girl! Park Shin Hye!

[screen caption: YH’s message to his idea girl Shin Hye] Ah..I don’t know why but you’ve become my ideal type. If you appear on this show next time it’d be great if I can become your ideal type too. (laughs) Let’s help each other. See you later. See you at the shooting place.

Guest arinkorin

^

heh. thanks for sharing the translation.

well, Jung Yong Hwa has a lot of ideal girls I guess,

he mentioned Lee Yeon Hee in an interview once, and then Sulli of f(x) in a radio show. lol :P

but it's good that he picked Shin Hye out of all the girls above, great choice indeed =)

I miss the friendship between the casts of You're Beautiful.. heh.

Guest almontel

thanks for the translation of YH's interview...it's nice to know that he at least picked our dear SH as his IDEAL Girl, unlike the other oppa we know that eliminated her on the 2nd to the last round or something..hmmmpppph!!!

nu2me...that's interesting idea....let me see if I can do that in my weekend...workload a little bit hectic this week :P ...Now I have to wreck my brain trying to remember who are those hot partners and try to compile all the clips first ...just be patient ok :D

Finally...after struggling with my internet connection....I finished uploading the clips...this is for you nu2me, as I promise to you...hope you like it :)

thumbs20100121124754.jpg

here's the link to download : http://www.mediafire.com/?nqnwzzm0ymy

I put all Shin Hye partners that I could found...not just the handsome partner, but not so handsome partner too :D ...I try to be fair here :lol:

Guest psycho-tic

I was watching You're Beautiful and I was like o_O" isnt that the girl from Stairway to Heaven? It turns out it was. Way to go Park Shin Hye!! She's gonna make it big :D

Guest stoolker

hey all! everyone has joined the fc, i still havent..im not really computer savvy so ill stick to this forum for a bit hahaha. shin hye looks so pretty w/lmh. and glad that yh chose shin hye yay!!!! hes so good to shin hye!! :) i hope that shin hye will have a new drama soon!!!

Thank you Agie for making the vid and sharing with us^^

You are such an ANJell

I admire you for this since I never know how ^^;;( I am terible at tech as you can tell ^^) I wish I knew though

It looks like you got all her famous partners (or at least the ones that we could find atm) Or are we missing anyone?

Oh, Agie lolzzz I still can't believe you atually put the "not even normal looking" guy in her online study ads in... Thanks for cracking me up

SH seemds to be paired with many cuties in her carrer so far. I really wonder who is the next lucky guy ???^^~

Guest karrenstar

Shin Hye's CYWorld and ME2DAY January 25 2010 updates in English translation added. on www.park-shin-hye.com/community

check them out. :)

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks Agie for the compilation mv of all Shin Hye's Boys.

It's so cool. I really love it.

Those guys are so lucky to be paired with her.

Call me bias but my favorite: Keun Sukkie and Shin Hye!! :P

Thank you Agie for making the vid and sharing with us^^

Oh, Agie lolzzz I still can't believe you actually put the "not even normal looking" guy in her online study ads in... Thanks for cracking me up

Thanks thao and jaimejgs for liking my clips hehehhe

...happy because Shin Hye's star still visiting soompi thread...I come to PSH International Site regularly, but haven't made any comment....lazy me <_<

about the clip..I just found one other boys...in the post from cjoey...the omnibus of Very Merry Christmas (2004)..but I dont know who is he...not familiar with his face :huh:

about Danbi... Shin Hye wasnt guest star for this week episode...probably she canceled her appeareance in Danbi :huh: not sure though......

Thanks thao and jaimejgs for liking my clips hehehhe

...happy because Shin Hye's star still visiting soompi thread...I come to PSH International Site regularly, but haven't made any comment....lazy me <_<

about the clip..I just found one other boys...in the post from cjoey...the omnibus of Very Merry Christmas (2004)..but I dont know who is he...not familiar with his face :huh:

about Danbi... Shin Hye wasnt guest star for this week episode...probably she canceled her appeareance in Danbi :huh: not sure though......

Hi Agie **wave** :):):)

I haven't seen you for a while and I realy like the clip. Good work!!!

Now, I need to think of something else for you to make and share with us ^^;; :rolleyes: ** How about all her dramas from STH to YB?!?!

Oh, I hope you don't mind if I upload it in YT to share with everyone else as well

(I'll take it down if you don't like it)

About Danbi, I read that she will be on the 31st but it wasn't confirmed yet... Idk why do they keep postponing it

That was super dear Agie. Did not expect it soon 'coz there were so many to search. Quite flattered that you made my wish come true. I have to save this in my comp.

You're an angel sent. I mean that. like that cute comment haha ...not so... partner. :lol:

maybe you could share this clips at PSH International too. let's chat a bit.

I'm loving our Shin Hye with other hotties. She is undeniably sweet, easy to talk to, friendly, makes ppl at ease and comfy with her and more. Wish she won't change.

Just read that LMH had his leading lady chosen in his upcoming drama. I was crushed, was hoping....

Again Thank you Agie for your hard work. Lot ya lots! :)

Fingers crossed that SH's Danbi will be up soon. <_<

Now, I need to think of something else for you to make and share with us ^^;; :rolleyes: ** How about all her dramas from STH to YB?!?!

Oh, I hope you don't mind if I upload it in YT to share with everyone else as well

(I'll take it down if you don't like it)

Halo...halo...haloo thao hehehehhehe :P ....thank you for uploading my clip to YT, I dont mind at all...I dont have an account on YT and sometimes I have a very slow connection...so it take all my patience to upload the clip,...sometimes I really want to knock my head to the comp because after 3 hours uploading, the screen said that your uploading failure hehhehehe :P:P

......hmmmm another clip....I take it as my next week end project.....starting to search all Shin Hye series and movies and series asap :D

That was super dear Agie. Did not expect it soon 'coz there were so many to search. Quite flattered that you made my wish come true. I have to save this in my comp.

It's my pleasure nu2me...I really enjoy making that clips...chop here....chop there.....stich here...stich there...geez I sound like a butcher or tailor :lol:

I really want to share my clip to Shin Hye International Forum, but unfortunately there is restriction with clip's size...they only allow us uploading max 10 MB....all my clips bigger than 30 MB

Because we still dont know about Shin Hye's next project except her CF....From now on I'll wait for Shin Hye's Danbi appeareance on 31 :)

By the way here're the interviews of their new Magazine Photoshoots :] very kute

i'm glad these still works. guys, check this out. i hope some good hearted soul can translate their conversation.

too bad, JJH have to go to army soon...i hope Shinhye could work with him in drama or film after his service. :)

Guest miniejungle

thanks all for the translation of Shin Hye's cyworld. we dont know what happened but she seemed upset. i hope she would feel better soon.

it's quite slow here these days... i guess cos most of you go to our intl site, however i hope we dont abandon this thread... since this is where we gathered initially i'm hoping to see it grows more and more - just like how popular our girl is! afterall this is the easiest way to get information for fans out there, right? :)