❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programSubCharacter.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_build_id=6601&pgm_mnu_id=23915

My rough translation of Character Introduction for Pinocchio
---------------------------------proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com

Actor Lee Juseung will play Ahn Chansoo role. http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%EC%9D%B4%EC%A3%BC%EC%8A%B9+&sm=top_hty&fbm=1&ie=utf8
20140408211729900.jpg

----------------------
Other Characters
Ahn Chansoo
High-school classmate of Dalpo & Inha.An honors student who was always a top student in whole class, Chansoo had good feelings toward Inha who was the 2nd best student in whole class and was nice to her, but the result wasn't good. A upright and exemplary student, but at the same time he also was as perverse as most kids of his age and he had a bit of quick-temper, which made him lock horns with Dalpo sometimes.Eventually, Chansoo, now a police detective, comes to meet again with reporters Dalpo & Inha.

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programSubCharacter.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_build_id=6601&pgm_mnu_id=23915

---------------------------------proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com

Actor Yoon Gyoon-Sang will play Ki Jae-myoung role. http://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=nexearch&ie=utf8&query=%EC%9C%A4%EA%B7%A0%EC%83%81
20120601113504131.jpg

----------------------
Families

Ki Jae-myoung
Dalpo's biological older brother.He drives a truck, makes a living by delivering bottled waters and lives a lonely wandering life, but he is also as smart as Dalpo and was a prominent honors student before the tragic event in the past. 14 years ago, his father, a firefighter, disappeared with a stigma attached to him that he ran away while cornering his 9 subordinate firefighters into a deadly situation. Because of that, Jae-myoung bears a huge grudge against the reporters who broadcast his father's survival as disgrace.

27/10/2014 

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye Judge A “C-Girl” Event

kdramastarskdramastars

Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Jang Geun Suk attended a “C-Girl” event hosted by a Chinese beverage company. Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Jang Geun Suk attended the “C-Girl” event as judges on October 23, 2014, and judged the performances of the C Girl event attendees. Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Jang Geun Suk gained their popularity in China from the SBS drama “You Are Handsome” and rose as Hallyu stars. In related news, actress Park Shin Hye is going to star in the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Pinocchio.” It is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun. The drama tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Pinocchio,” actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. This becomes the reason why she decides to work as a reporter for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter.

source credit:oh!kpop

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"‘Pinocchio’ reveals first teaser trailer

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio‘ which will premiere on November 12th, has recently released a teaser trailer. In the trailer, Lee Jong Suk is seen displaying his brand-new image, while viewers were also left pondering over a question that was posed.

Lee Jong Suk is seen participating in a quiz show called ‘Challenge! Quiz Champion,’ and he looked rather tacky with his long lion-mane hairstyle and school uniform. The long pause in his expression as the question was posed to Lee Jong Suk, also increased anticipation among fans.

The question that was posed went, “This syndrome occurs in 1 out of 43 people. It is caused by a defect in the autonomic nervous system, and it is easily spotted as one will hiccup whenever he/she tells a lie. What is the syndrome’s name?” This was then followed by the caption of November 12th, which will be the drama’s premiere date, and left one curious about the answer.

In the short 20 second trailer, ‘Pinocchio’ not only showed Lee Jong Suk’s brand-new image, but also posed a question to get viewers thinking. Meanwhile, the rich backgrounds, and the last scene of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye looking at each other, also left one to anticipate their expected romance story.

Besides Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, the drama also stars Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yu Bi, and is a story about maturity of youth through the eyes of a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie.

source credit: kpopfighting

‘Pinocchio’ reveals character posters of its four leads

Oct 28, 20140 37 50167-271678-700x408.jpg
Lee Yu Bi, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang

The production team for upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio,’ has today released character posters for its four leads – Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yu Bi.

Lee Jong Suk will play a first year news desk reporter named Choi Dal Po who has excellent memory and speaks well. Choi Dal Po had a tragic childhood where he lost his parents and his memory, and lives an ordinary life. In the teaser that was released a day earlier, Lee Jong Suk transformed perfectly into a country pumpkin student with a shaggy hairstyle, and left one really looking forward to seeing his new performances.

Park Shin Hye is cast as Choi In Ha who has ‘Pinocchio complex,’ which sees her hiccuping violently if she tells a lie, and will show off her courageous charms. Choi In Ha’s dream is to become a righteous reporter, but her syndrome leaves her embarrassed in situations when she is unable to conceal her true feelings in front of the person she likes.

Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yu Bi also play talented first year reporters, and will seek to leave an impression on viewers by combining perfectly with Lee Jong Suk and Park Sin Hye. Kim Young Kwang plays Seo Bum Jo, who is a second generation chaebol, and is regarded as a perfect man because of his model-like body, wealthy family background, and good looks that endear him to others. Lee Yu Bi plays Yoon Yoo Rae who once followed idols fevberishly, and loves to poke her nose into everything. She also has great perseverance, and will show off her multiple charms.

The production team said, “Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yu Bi will work hand-in-hand, to project their best images to everyone. They got on really well during the recent poster shoot, and everyone can look forward to their teamwork. The sweat and hard work by the four of them have left the team bonding even better than before, and become more proactive during filming. We hope that everyone will pay a lot of attention and support us.”

‘Pinocchio’ is a story about the maturity of youth through the eyes of a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. The drama will premiere on November 12th.

credit: kpopfighting

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Bitter, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-stretch: normal; font-size: 23px; line-height: 29px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Pinocchio' unveils character still cuts of Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Yoo Bi, Kim Young Kwang
SBS's upcoming drama 'Pinocchio' has released official character still cuts of the main cast.

Lee Jong Suk will play as Choi Dal Po who is a taxi driver and later turns into a social affairs reporter thanks to his hidden talents. He lost his parents in a tragic accident and has lived his life by erasing all of his past since then. He has a handsome look but it get covered by his ugly hairstyle and fashion.

Park Shin Hye will take the role of Choi In Na who suffers from Pinocchio syndrome which makes her hiccup whenever she tell lies. She also doesn't know how to hide her feelings in front of the person she likes.

Kim Young Kwang will play as Seo Bum Jo who is a reporters with both look and wealth, a perfect man that capture all the women' hearts while Lee Yoo Bi will portrait Yoon Yoo Rae as high-spirit reporter who used to be an idol sasaeng fan.

'Pinocchio' will follow 'My Lovely Girl' and broadcast on November 12th.

dkpopnews

---------------------------------proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com
Actor Lee Pilmo will play Hwang Gyodong role. 
http://people.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%EC%9D%B4%ED%95%84%EB%AA%A8&sm=tab_etc&ie=utf8&key=PeopleService&os=119578
AKR20091104018500005_01_i.jpg

YGN News Station
Hwang Gyodong
A YGN social affairs department's captain reporter of Seoul City Police Department team. 
He's always with stiff look and it's said no one saw him smiling ever since he joined YGN.He rarely expresses emotions to others and is not good at showing emotions.He speak straight to his senior without hesitation, and is also very strict to his subordinates, so he's not that popular among seniors or subordinates. However, he's a real reporter who lives with a motto of 'Truth changes the world'.
Been to all-boys middle school & high school, majored engineering in college, and being the 1st son among 6 male siblings, he severely lacks knowledge on romantic relationship with women. Thus, he's still a single bachelor, who's never been in a relationship, at the age of almost 40. 

@JenniferG
thanks bring star1 translation
Her biggest lie was when she was 5 years old. She took a coin from her grandmother? (Not sure of this one) but according to Shinhye, after that incident she hasn't lied anymore especially to her parents.

such a good girl..i always gets good vibe on her personality.. i always think that she is honest person..

@BellaL certainly chingu, she's honest the way i see it. she has so many  beautiful traits in her character.

she's obedient to her parents and caring to her friends and fans. thats 2 of so many traits that she has. her being

honest is the one of traits that i really admired of her. she's courageous in saying that she tooks the coin from her

grandmother even if it's in the past.  i really love her everytime she open her mouth, she think it first before saying something that has suitable words and sensibility. aside from being beautiful too?

Guest branwen

I wanna cry seeing her character photo and description for Pinocchio. She looks tough, a bit annoyed, and full of bitchy spunk. No bright, cheerful, bubbly girl because Lee Yu Bi's character gets that character.

*weeps*

I'm crossing my fingers for this! I want this to be so good it would be another milestone for her.

and thanks for the translations @nevrmind . Reading all those character descriptions makes me so excited for Pinocchio!!

This is my first to comment in this thread.  
Park Shin Hye is my ultimate bias. Just like @branwen and all of you, I am so looking forward and excited for Pinocchio. I am hoping that the story line will not deviate in favour of the male lead as the story progresses. Knowing the writer and the PD (I Hear Your Voice), I have faith that they will make Shin Hye shine even more, just like they did with Lee Bo Young.  Similarly, I have faith in Shin Hye that she will not disappoint and will give justice to her Pinocchio role (including any romance / love scenes, which is expected in any KDrama).    
Being the heroine playing the titular "Pinocchio", there will be too much expectation from her in this drama. As the titular lead, it would appear that the story will be centered on her (keeping all my fingers and toes crossed). I am hoping that this will become the turning point to Shin Hye's career in an adult role (not counting, off course, The Tailor movie, which is yet to be shown). She was feisty in Goong S, and I know that she can do justice to her role as a feisty, honest, truthful, and no-nonsense reporter. I hope and pray that after this character transformation, she will be taken more seriously and be offered more character-rich roles, roles that she had been looking for, and hopefully silence and surprise the overly critical, know-it-all, and cynical media and antis.   
I would like to thank @nevrmind and @mosquito for all your translations, giving us insights into the Pinocchio drama. 
Let's all mark 12 November in our calendars and support her. Shin Hye fighting!