❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

SHINHYE IN TONGYI C-EVENT HD PHOTO'S

B0wV5ycCAAAQv1Y.jpg
B0wV5j-CQAISyUg.jpg
10395168_913075512054755_713210085152346929_n.jpg

SHINHYE IS THE MOST ALLURING PERSON, WHATEVER ANGLE YOU CAPTURED AND IT WILL TURN OUT BEAUTIFULLY. JUST LIKE IN THIS PHOTO'S. SHE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE I'VE SEEN. IF YOUR CONTENT IN WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN LIFE AND A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND FRIENDS AROUND YOU. LOT'S OF LOVE COMING AROUND THOSE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVED AND IDOLIZED. IT WILL REALLY SHOW'S WHO YOU ARE? AND YOU CANN'T FAKE THOSE GENUINELY AFFABLE SMILE SHE HAS EVERYTIME YOU SEE HER. THAT'S WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH.......

10451157_973001782715661_1636300348902309852_n.jpg7c16074f78f0f736848f96600955b319eac413d4.jpg

credit to the owner pshicthank_you_musicnote.gif

Guest branwen

Shin Hye seems to be filming for Pinocchio again. The blunt speaking witch!! Oh I'm so excited for her character/image change!!
And I'm so glad she's still so comfy with JGS. Five years of friendship and still counting!

[141026 FA from Duam Cafe cr.as tagged] Park Shin Hye treasure~ Wow...Today (I) saw Pinocchio filming. Park Sh...

[141026 FA from Duam Cafe cr.as tagged] Park Shin Hye treasure~ Wow...Today (I) saw Pinocchio filming. Park Shin Hye is really very pretty. (She) looks different from onscreen. (Her) face is really very small, proportion is also very slender, eyes are very big too.. (she's) 100% prettier than onscreen~ Chinese translation cr. TripleEdoubleLU:- 
[Daum Cafe]朴信惠實物 wow...今天看到了皮諾丘在拍攝 朴信惠真的很漂亮 跟畫面看起來不一樣 臉真的很小 比例也很苗條 眼睛真的很大..比畫面上漂亮百倍
source: jinjja wintercherub twitter http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/FJtRDXfpG

Yes, yes i knw my angel is really beautiful. Inside and out. And i'm really proud to be Starlight Angels O:-)

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-align: start;"                       Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Legs
20141021192172y7hshj_T5_109338.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye showed off her beautiful legs during the Seoul Fashion Week. Actress Park Shin Hye was in Seoul for the 2015 s / s Seoul Fashion Week Metro City collection. The collection launched in Dong Dae Moon Design Plaza (DDP) on October 21, 2014. Actress Park Shin Hye attended the event and had a photo time. 2015 s / s Seoul Fashion Week is the 14th fashion week that is hosted by the city of Seoul. The event took place for six days in Dong Dae Moon Design Plaza (DDP), and included fashion shows of 80 different designers including Korean and international ones. Actress Park Shin Hye is going to star in the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio." It is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun. The drama tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio," actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. This becomes the reason why she decides to work as a reporter for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter.

Read more: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/47714/20141026/park-shin-hye-shows-off-her-legs.htm#ixzz3HHEZJT67

credit to the owner  KDrama StarThankYouStarsBlack.gif

"Pinocchio" reveals shocking images of Lee Jong-suk

A teaser of "Pinocchio" which is being released on November 12, was revealed on October 25.

The teaser showed Lee Jong-suk participating in a quiz program called, "Quiz Champion". His hair is very messy and he is wearing school uniforms.

The teaser shows Lee Jong-suk solving a problem which says, "This syndrome has symptoms of hiccupping when someone is lying".

The short teaser foresees Lee Jong-suk going through a major change in the drama and forming a romance structure with Park Shin-hye.

Meanwhile, "Pinocchio" is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie, which stars Lee Jong-sukPark Shin-hyeKim Yeong-kwangLee Yoo-bi and others.

hancinema