❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jennbee

@Agie hahaha it's better that he somehow ignored her. Eels are there, she's brave to do such thing. :-SS But I think his fans know better that they are close friends and most of them like her too. ;)B0twOy8CUAA-18F.jpg
B0twOw4CEAAL6sl.jpg
B0twPKDCQAET9Rw.jpg
cr: via MohamedSunbae

Pinocchio official site in SBS : the link

tumblr_ndy1ywBka71rqrpoao3_r1_1280.jpg

The Tagline is : 

A drama about youth and growing up — the story of a man who lives under a fake
name and a woman who can’t tell lies.

Eng. trans by hitoritabi   

credit pic as tagged

@jennbee....I think /hope eels like Shin Hye right? or am I wrong? I'm not following JGS hehehe....I'm agree with you their friendship is really genuine...it rare in harsh industry like Korea Entertainment...

Guest jennbee

@Agie I follow JGS but not as hard as I stalk Shinhye :P I'm not sure but I read somewhere that most eels are okay with her. I think Shinhye is aware of that too. Look, she took a photo of him using her personal phone in front of the fans. :)B0ty-v_CMAApbJP.jpg
via MohamedSunbae

P.S: I always really like the playfulness of their interaction between JGS and Shin Hye even during their bts moments while filming YAB, it's quite apparent. Could be why Shin Hye also considers him a good friend. Not that I only ship them together hardcore or anything exclusive like that since I actually do think Shin Hye  just happens to have great working chemistry with possibly literally every guy I've seen her work with so far so I have always like the GeunShin friendship/interactions heh. TBH, I just think Shin Hye just has that ability to be a chemistry magnet. ;)

Another pic from the Nov issue of InStyle Mag

nle8aw.jpg

credit: naver blog

And another one of Shin Hye & TOP for Millet Sports Adv.

2wddgmb.jpg

credit: PSH_S'pore fanclub

@jennbee.....gosh Shin Hye really fangirling with JGS in your pic....haish she  really enjoying herself hehehe....He just let Shin Hye doing what she want...tsk tsk tsk...such a good oppa hehehe....I hope Shin Hye will upload JGS pic in her twitter :)

B0txipXCIAA_u1C.jpg:large

B0tojsVCMAIlW4I.jpgB0tojpfCUAEgj9U.jpg

credit pics as tagged

I know various articles of Shin Hye wanting to do more action roles could have been posted earlier but I think this version with some new quotes might not have been posted yet hopefully...... since I know I'm late by like over 1 month in posting this don't mind me aheh.

Park Shin Hye Hopes To Do An Action Role

BY Julie Jones | Sep 15, 2014 10:28 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye is currently on her Asian fan meeting tour, which takes her to Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore. But in between fan meetings she has worked on her film "The Tailors" and will also prepare on her upcoming drama "Pinocchio."

In that drama she will play Choi In Ha, a rookie reporter with Pinocchio syndrome. That is, like the children's book character, she will be unable to tell a lie. Only in this case, her nose won't grow like Pinocchio's did. Every time she lies, Choi In Ha will start to hiccup. Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed as her co-star in "Pinocchio." The two recently did a photo shoot together and in the photographs displayed plenty of visual chemistry.

But what Park Shin Hye also hopes to do in the future is play an action role.

"I want to try an action scene before I turn 30," she said in a press conference in Taiwan.

She wants to join the ranks of actresses such as Ha Ji Won, Jun Ji Hyun and Son Ye Jin, who do plenty of their own stunts. Ha Ji Won has said she wants to be an action star like Angelina Jolie.

"I enjoy working out so I am not afraid to try it while I am young," said Park Shin Hye during her Taiwan press conference.

In a previous interview with Mnet News, she said she would like to do a film like "Tomb Raider," which starred Ha Ji Won's idol Angelina Jolie.

Park Shin Hye is very athletic. She not only enjoys exercise but uses it to relieve stress and cheer herself up.

On the TV show "Strong Heart," she once said that both her parents enjoy sports so being athletic came naturally to her. She has gone fishing, bowls, plays billiards, kickboxes, fences and plays baseball.

"I was even recommended to try a triathlon, but I didn't have a lot of confidence, so I didn't enter," she said.

The actress water skis during the summer. She owns a skateboard and a bicycle, which she likes to ride along the Han River. Exercising is the way she relieves stress and cheers herself up when she feels blue. She likes watching baseball and volleyball games but prefers playing the sports to being a bystander.

And she also uses exercise as a healthy way to maintain her weight.

In a June episode of "Section TV,' she confessed that she was not naturally a thin person.

"Therefore I always need to exercise," she said. "I've loved water since I was a child, so I particularly enjoy water sports."

Source credit: KDramaStars

OMO ...look at the girl contestant...some of them want to stand beside JGS....Shin Hye just smile and let them be...

credit clip to uploader

.......Haish both of you...do your job....don't just gossiping ....LOLB0thfPmCAAEGW4g.jpg

credit pic as tagged

Guest jennbee

Our Shinhye is in great hands, read how promising this drama is. I love you so much writer-nim, I wanna cry! tumblr_ndy1ywBka71rqrpoao4_r1_500.jpg

Behind the idea of 'Pinocchio' (from SBS website)

Pinocchio’s nose became longer than ever, so long that he could not even turn around. If he turned to the right, he knocked it against the bed or into the windowpanes; if he turned to the left, he struck the walls or the door; if he raised it a bit, he almost put the Fairy’s eyes out.

- from the children’s tale ‘Pinocchio’

~*~*~*~*~*~

We began creating this drama under an interesting presumption.
If there really were people in the world who would get found out immediately after they tell a lie, and what if that person became a reporter.

It is said that one out of 2000 people are narcoleptic, and would fall asleep without warning at any time. One out of 1.25 million people cannot feel pain, from stomachache to the temperature around him/her.

In this drama, there exists a patient of Pinocchio’s Syndrome, who hiccups whenever she lies. Since she would get found out once she tells lies, she has to stick to the truth. When lies is a necessary evil of daily living, is it a good thing to be unable to lie as a reporter? Is it a pro or a con?

Are the news we read every day the truth?
Are the truths we hold really as immutable as we think?
… or is it just something packaged nicely to the eyes?

We want to find the answer to these questions.

Just like how Pinocchio’s nose has the danger of sticking into the Fairy’s eyes, the lies of a reporter can also blind the public in a dangerous manner.

These rookie reporters have just begun their journey into the world… they are immature just like how Pinocchio was.
But now they stand on the frontlines of truth.
Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose.
But through all this, they will come to understand the worth of their words and how to use it as a weapon.

Just like how Pinocchio turns into a real boy,
they will turn into real reporters.

~*~*~*~*~*~Edit:
Pinocchio Syndrome

(T/N: I love that the writer wrote rules for this created disease. :D)

1. Pinocchio Syndrome is a automatic nervous system illness, which causes the patient to hiccup uncontrollably whenever lying. It is an illness that exists from birth and currently incurable.

2. Even if the patient lies through the phone or by texting, he/she would hiccup.

3. The hiccuping only occurs when you are lying; if your lie is rectified, the hiccups would stop.

4. If small lies are not rectified, the hiccups would slow to a stop with time. But if the lie is huge and is not rectified, then the hiccups will persist.

5. Even everyday lies like “Your daughter is so pretty”, “I’m selling this necklace to you at a loss” cannot be told, which is why patients of this syndrome find it hard to keep jobs, suffering from financial and social difficulty.

6. Because they will be found out once they lie, people believe in everything a patient of this syndrome says.

* Pinocchio Syndrome is a fictional illness created for this drama.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The society is divided on their opinion towards reporters. Journalists can be irresponsible with their words and write essays of complete fiction, fabricating negative attacks towards public figures. In a society like Korea where public opinion means everything, the damage they do can be gigantic.

Some people have even taken to calling reporters ‘kiregi’ (reporter trash, a mixture of ‘kija’ (reporters) and ‘sseuregi’ (trash)). Yet there doesn’t seem to be many tv series dealing with this topic. Writer Park Hye-ryun has said that she likes to challenge herself with topics that other people haven’t succeeded at. IHYV was a prime example of her exploring the genre of lawyer courtroom drama and succeeding
cr: hitoritabi

Guest jennbee

Pinocchio is really giving me all sorts of expectations for our girl's role. I'm really praying hard it will turn out as great as it's written. I edited my last post about it coz the translator added this:
Pinocchio Syndrome

(T/N: I love that the writer wrote rules for this created disease. :D)

1. Pinocchio Syndrome is a automatic nervous system illness, which causes the patient to hiccup uncontrollably whenever lying. It is an illness that exists from birth and currently incurable.

2. Even if the patient lies through the phone or by texting, he/she would hiccup.

3. The hiccuping only occurs when you are lying; if your lie is rectified, the hiccups would stop.

4. If small lies are not rectified, the hiccups would slow to a stop with time. But if the lie is huge and is not rectified, then the hiccups will persist.

5. Even everyday lies like “Your daughter is so pretty”, “I’m selling this necklace to you at a loss” cannot be told, which is why patients of this syndrome find it hard to keep jobs, suffering from financial and social difficulty.

6. Because they will be found out once they lie, people believe in everything a patient of this syndrome says.

* Pinocchio Syndrome is a fictional illness created for this drama.

cr: hitoritabi

9h9 hours agoB0uVKmnIUAAbJii.jpg:large

· 

[141024 FA cr.马栏山精神病院院长] #ParkShinHye

#ParkShinHye ~ Successfully send off the cutie pie,navy blue slim tee, (she's) too skinny..my gosh! [Crazy] High heels, didn't remove make up, just a change of clothes. [shy] Full of queen vibes! [Anthomaniac] Most importantly I have personally gave her the gift, cutie pie accepted it personally, though (her) assistant kept pushing, but my cutie pie still accepted my gift! [Crazy] Felt so touched that I wanna cry, her soft little hand! [shy] Cutie pie, we saw you taking selca, waiting for you to updatw your weibo![Oh yeah] Original post cr.马栏山精神病院院长达的微博:#朴信惠# 成功送走小萌比,宝蓝色的修身T,太瘦了我的天哪![抓狂]高跟鞋,没卸妆,就换了件衣服。[害羞]十足的女王范儿![花痴]最重要亲手送出了礼物,萌亲手接的,虽然助理一直在推,但是我家暖萌还是接了我的礼物![抓狂]感动得快哭了,软软的小手![羞嗒嗒]小萌比,我们看到你自拍了,等更博![ 噢耶]

Jinjja Wintercherub