❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Does anyone know why she's going to China? It can't be for the drama can it...

I also found it interesting how articles say it was Pinocchio' first script reading. Didn't PSH say herself on her Twitter that she has already filmed some scenes? And given that the drama is only in a few weeks...

:-O

SHINHYE IS NO.1 IN ARTICLES NEWS IN K DRAMA STARS

• ARTICLES
  • PHOTOS
  • 1park-shin-hye.jpg?w=120&h=100&l=50&t=40
  • Park Shin Hye's K-Pop Friends
  • 2my-spring-days.jpg?w=120&h=100&l=50&t=40
  • ‘My Spring Days’ Turns Sad, ‘My Lovable Girl’ Is Cancelled
  • 3choi-jin-hyuk.jpg?w=120&h=100&l=50&t=40
  • Choi Jin Hyuk Struggles With New Character
  • 4jeon-do-yeon-and-lee-byung-hun.jpg?w=120
  • Lee Byung Hun Scandal May Delay Release Of Film
  • 5hyun-bin.jpg?w=120&h=100&l=50&t=40
  • Upcoming Dramas With Plenty Of Personalities
  • 6the-heirs.jpg?w=120&h=100&l=50&t=40
  • What Lee Min Ho Regrets About Kissing Park Shin Hye
  • 7dahee-and-lee-byung-hun.jpg?w=120&h=100&
  • GLAM's Dahee Submits Another Letter Of Apology In Lee Byung Hun Blackmail Case
  • 8lee-min-jung-and-lee-byung-hun.jpg?w=120
  • Lee Min Jung Will Return To Her Home With Lee Byung Hun, Say Media Sources
  • 9kdramastars.jpg?w=120&h=100&l=50&t=40
  • ‘Love Cell’ Poster Released Featuring Kim Woo Bin
  • 10the-liar-game.jpg?w=120&h=100&l=50&t=40
  • The First Episodes Of 'The Liar Game' Are Winners class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; text-align: start;"                        Park Shin Hye's K-Pop FriendsPark Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye has both celebrity and non-celebrity friends that she keeps in touch with. Among the celebrities she is friendly with, she's close to both actors and some k-pop celebrities.

She's close to actress Lee Eun Song, who is married to k-pop icon Seo Taiji. Park recently visited the couple after the birth of their first child. Park Shin Hye and lee Eun Song have been friends since they both worked as child actresses,

She is still close to F.T. Island's Lee Hongki, who played Jeremy in the comedy "You're Beautiful." She modeled clothes for his fashion line called "Skull Hong." She also tweeted her support for his film "Rocking on Heaven's Door," saying "Even though it's a story within a movie, the characters spend a single day with so much gratitude and happiness that it makes me consider my own actions. Cheers for 'Rocking on Heaven's Door!' Thank you so much 'Hong Star!'"

Her other close k-pop friend is Kim Heechul of Super Junior. He helped her celebrate her birthday in 2013 and he interviewed her on the Ssul Jun variety show when she first appeared in "The Heirs." He has described her as having the "face and the heart of an angel."

Park also pals around with Yong Jun Hyung of BEAST. He called her when he appeared as the emcee for an episode of Oven Radio. And he has in the past said that the actress is his ideal type. So it was no surprise that she recorded a track called "My Dear," that featured Yong.

In "You're Beautiful," lucky Park Shin Hye had Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Hongki in love with her. Working on the set was so much fun that she became friends with all of her fellow Anjell band members.

She's remained close to Jang Geun Suk although their schedules make it difficult for them to see each other often But CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, who also co-starred with her in "Heartstrings," has said he makes it a point not to spend too much time with Park Shin Hye. He is fond of her but if they spend time together people inevitably start rumors that they are dating. He did not feel it was fair to her. He turned down a role in "The Heirs," saying that if he took it he knew it would be bad for both of them.

Despite the fact that they don't see each other often, Park remains a CNBlue fan and has been spotted in the audience of their concerts.

Read more: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/46494/20141021/park-shin-hyes-k-pop-friends.htm#ixzz3H24cUR6F

CREDIT TO THE OWNER KDrama Stars0221.gif

Guest tuyetha2118_6706

I can't say enough about this young lady. I fell in love with her watching Tree Heaven., there was just something about her I adore so much. I one day would love to see her pair up with Lee Wan one more time., if that does happen I know for sure they can do a lot more this round haha!

Does anyone know why she's going to China? It can't be for the drama can it... 

I also found it interesting how articles say it was Pinocchio' first script reading. Didn't PSH say herself on her Twitter that she has already filmed some scenes? And given that the drama is only in a few weeks... 

@JamieL it's for the tongyi juice event chingu, as far  i saw the others picture. i think they already they did some shooting scence. and now they only revealed the first script reading. and here's  the photo's  ....

Making Of Pinocchio 피노키오

1970596_912270938801879_76413403222375651395297_912270998801873_870971215956146610444663_668306589951593_75455109462983810290611_668306629951589_68736810092242510305602_668306549951597_9002104780414751470074_912271058801867_4677545238053206

credit to the owner of the photo's
1682072cqw3v7dkqp.gif

统一鲜橙多

Uploaded onToday 11:44
【2014让漂亮发生】- #漂亮C-Girl##冠军之夜# :人形立牌、人形立牌、随处可见的漂亮会长&漂亮女神的人形立牌…你们合影了吗?

2014] make beautiful happen - # beautiful C-Girl ## Night of Champions #: humanoid licensing legislation, humanoid licensing legislation, everywhere pretty humanoid, president & beautiful goddess licensing legislation ... you posed for it?

6c8117e0jw1elm3mrrzgvj218g0xcn2n.jpg

6c8117e0jw1elm3mimlz7j20xc18ggq2.jpg

Guest jennbee

oripic(629).jpeg

[141023 FA cr.向日葵中的阿狸cri] Incheon Park Shin Hye~ Unnie came very early. In the midst of darkness, unnie's Europem yellow blinking hat..standing there arranging her hair, arranging her hat, arranging her shoes. She looks so adorable so petite. She came too sudden..can't even take pix of her properly. Feel that she's not in top form, so fans from Chengdu..prepared ro welcome 'big yellow hat' cheering on for her yah. The fans for the 2 endorsers..please stay together peacefully ah~ 

Original chinese FA cr.向日葵中的阿狸cri:20141023仁川朴信惠~欧尼来的很早 夜色中欧尼黄闪闪的帽纸 站着的时候各种整理发型整理帽子整理鞋子 样子好可爱好小一只 妹子来的太突然 都没能好好拍 感觉妹子状态不那么好 所以成都的孩子们 准备接好大黄帽 好好给妹子加油呀 两位代言人的饭们 和平相处啊

cr: Wintercherub
She didn't pass the regular exit yesterday at Chengdu airport and fans were really sad. Hope they will have fun today! :)

Guest jennbee

Cute fan art!
B0sdjGzCYAEVx_V.jpg:largecr: as tagged 
Read that China will remake YAB. A cameo for her perhaps? but the cast..

Are so young.. Like really look so young.. hehehe 

b42c1205jw1elm3j7flcwj21421c1gs6.jpg
More Info: This version will make major changes in the original story and structure, the original love scenes would be removed, the entire story will revolve around music circles started to show the growth process idol combination of emotional experience and their confusion and annoyance. [Crowd] can say that the new version of the story will be completely tailored to TFboys. News Source: http://t.cn/R7MUiPp

@jennbee....those two big kids always playing around, Shin Hye trying to tickle JGS with the feather..LOL, and JGS just ignore her??? Haish this namja how dare he :) ....love seeing they're interaction hehehe

credit clip to uploader