❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

BxYKuncCYAAkltV.jpg
A person saw #ParkShinHye at the airport this morning ~ can you see her??Lol And that guitar is hers? cr.sula姐姐要看小白白 someone saw her at Seoul airport this morning and she will be at Taiwan 11:30 am. I hope lots of fans coming to welcome her in Taiwan!MBC-TV_zpsd4c9170e.jpg

credit to the owner pshicthank_you_reflecting_flower.gif

She said she arrived in Taiwan, said thank you to the fans who welcomed her at the airport and they'll meet at the fan meeting tomorrow. And I think she's talking about her mickey bag again. Silly girl. :))
Fan taken PSH arrival at Taipei TaoYaun Airport
BxYpptcCQAAVH9i.jpg:large
BxYpptJCIAAiFtm.jpg:large
BxYpps7CUAAIMNY.jpg:large
cr: as tagged via Pank_Blue

BxYrFivCMAEMdMo.jpg:large
BxYrEc0CEAADNzq.jpg:large
BxYrEWzCAAA-lHw.jpg:large
cr: CLARET via Pank_Blue

@BellaL that's genie, gee is the one she's dancing at dance studio before satisfaction. Don't worry I don't know kpop songs too. I only know them through Shinhye :)
Looks like the ever supportive Japanese couple fan of Shinhye will attend her Taiwan FM. BxYrdAfCMAAAxRi.jpg:large
BxYrdE7CIAABUGp.jpg:large
BxYrdaFCIAAMFpF.jpg:large

BxYtUEGCEAEsQFf.jpg:large
BxYtT9QCAAAzUvS.jpg:large
BxYrdTVCIAAM6Ek.jpg:large
BxYhAasCQAANHom.jpg
BxYeSPCCQAAOVOl.jpg:large

cr: eiji0037

In fairness minoz and starlight angels are THE BEST fandoms ever! even if I am not a fan of LMH! hard working fans! love you PSH! she looks sooo pretty and happy! Whatever makes you happy PSH! please dance! :-( good luck!

SHINHYE  SAFELY ARRIVED IN TAIWAN

BxYq8DNCQAABiJa.jpg
BxYpptJCIAAiFtm.jpg-large.jpeg
[140913 Rough Trans] I've reached Taiwan. Sitting next to me today as usual..kekeke don't fall down yo Mickey ah~ Thank you to the Taiwan fans who came to the airport to welcome me!!! See you at the performance tomorrow yo ^_^
cr wintercherub
:heartsh:

imagejpg1_zps016e11ae.jpg10702020_335263843319426_439098270193802BxYoy5eCcAIYgJJ.jpg-large.jpeg10672383_335262716652872_19754294093054510639618_335262729986204_111481139683518imagejpg1_zps09bb6b15.jpgBxYoyDwCAAAdzzV.jpg-large.jpeg

credit to the ownerthank_you-8503.gif

[NEWS Photos] Park Shin Hye at Taipei TaoYaun AirportI love her outfit :x :x :xIs that her oppa behind her?BxY5sGqCQAE1O5J.jpg:large
BxY17m4CcAAsHeW.jpg:large
BxY17xVCEAEhGFZ.jpg:large

BxY17wGCUAE3jxn.jpg:large
BxY17zbCUAAYmJX.jpg:large
BxY5sk9CQAEt-pO.jpg:large

cr: PSH_BaiduBar; as tagged via Pank_Blue

Where are the others? :-/ Why it's so quiet around here? Am I the only one happy to see her again? :))
She spoke Chinese? The man behind the camera said 'very good'. Cutie. ;))

cr: 羅凡

cr: eiji00037
Whole body shots :xBxY8tRzCMAAs3JJ.jpg:large
BxY9aMxCMAEbf0A.jpg
cr: PSH_BaiduBar

Guest annariana18

So pretty... 8-> love her style. She look like she's feeling better. I hope she get well soon. Other than the fact that she looks breathtakingly beautiful, I notice that she got handsome bodyguards again :)) she's so lucky. Haha silly me :)) Shinhye fighting!

@jennbee I'm here :-h I'm drooling over her pictures so it takes a while for me to post my thoughts :D