❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

I saw park shin hye interview on international weekly on kbs

She saw her movie wil show in janeuary is that mean no baskang in 2015? ??

Can some one answer me??

Guest annariana18

I saw park shin hye interview on international weekly on kbs

She saw her movie wil show in janeuary is that mean no baskang in 2015? ??

Can some one answer me??

I'm sorry because I don't really know. Maybe other chingus here know. But, MAYBE, if it's aired in January, it will be included. Becoz January is still early. I'm not sure though, sorry. But even if her movie is not included, her drama will, right? :x

Edited :

Wait, I think someone from MinShin thread already answer your question. So great to know both drama and movie will be included! Yeah rock it up Shinhye ah! Seize all the awards :)) :D \m/

kuwinchang said: miss_shady_xv said: kuwinchang said: @miss_shady_xv Thank you for the welcome na ka ^^ Though I love IU and Taeyeon, I love Shinhye so much na ka ^^ sorry if I am not updated ka. Is there any Shinhye guestings ka? Like variety shows?

what is meaning na ka?  yes she guesting a variety show in running man search in you tube :) who is IU and Tae Yon ?

kuwinchang said: miss_shady_xv said: kuwinchang said: miss_shady_xv said: kuwinchang said: Ooops sorry sorry. Uhm. KA is our way of saying/writing words in a POLITE manner ka ^^ IU is a solo singer, TAEYEON is SNSD (Girls' Generation Leader) ka ^^ Ok I will look for some variety shows na ka :) But I enjoyed her guesting in Running Man before :)

Park Shin Hye Attends VIP Premiere of “The Taste of Money”

tumblr_m45orgLlnR1qauajd.jpg

On May 15, the VIP premiere of the upcoming film, “The Taste of Money” was held at the Lotte Cinemas in Seoul.

"The Taste of Money" is a innovative and unconventional story that unveils the many biases and preset images of the wealthy. Many Korean dramas and films feature characters who are heirs or heiresses. Whether they are depicted as good or bad, this clearly proves that money is always one of the top topics of conversation and interest. However, "The Taste of Money" will try to shy away from those past images of the wealthy and try to show the audience a raw and real depiction of Korea’s wealthy.

The film revolves around the fictional Baek family, who is one of the wealthiest families in Korea and what they do to retain or gain power from money. “The Taste of Money” stars Kim Kang Woo, Kim Hyo Jin, Baek Yoon Shik and Yoon Yeo Jung.

Many top stars attended this premiere including Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Jung Jae, Uhm Ji Won, Yoo Joon Sang, Kim Nam Joo, Han Hye Jin, Chae Yeon, Kim Jung Hwa, Ji Jin Hee, Park Shin Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Min Hee, Lee Yoon Ji, Baek Do Bin, Park Hee Soon, On Joo Wan, and more.

tumblr_m45osiO8cf1qauajd.jpg

tumblr_m45ot2i6bQ1qauajd.jpg

"The Taste of Money" will hit theaters on May 17.

Credit: soompi via Park Shin Hye International Fanclub
Pictures credit: as tagged

class="subtitle" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2. Park Shin-hye

This young actress who was born in 1990 began to be known as a top Korean actress when she appeared in a TV drama titled You're Beautiful in 2009. Previously, she also acted in various TV series as supporting actress. Besides good at acting, Park is also known to have great talents in dancing and martial arts/

Although she is still young, Park Shin-hye is highly respected by another actresses in the Korean film industry. She won several movie awards and named as the prettiest South Korean woman by many fashion and lifestyle magazines. This actress is an example of South Korean's most beautiful woman.

hubpages.com/hub/10-Hottest-Korean-Women