❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fishessss

arrgh! its been too long since there has been any updates on her.. wonder if she sees this forum and the posts we made?!? haha.. =D

Guest plumangel3

aww it seems like she's gonna be busy studying now at Chung Ang University.

and she, Go Ah Ra and Kim Bum are in the same class too ^^

Guest plumangel3

hey, you serious?? where you got that information from?? haha.. what is she studying??

:) she's studying in the faulty of cinema which fits her well. i got the info from the news thread. ^^

Guest plumangel3

thanks thanks!! haha.. where is the news thread by the way?? lol.. ^_^

on the first page of the kdrama &movies thread at the very top.

it should be here News on Shin Hye

i wish there was more on Shin Hye. ^^

Guest wonderyana

i really hated park shin hye short hair

they make park shin hye looked older lol..

i just wanted to share some park shin hye photos

4bjiptl.jpg

and i just that photo into this

Untitled10.jpg

you can take it~~

:sweatingbullets:

Guest plumangel3

thanks for the pics wonderyana :)

Shin Hye looks so pretty!

lol they prolly had to cut her hair for her to play an older role.

she definitely looks alot younger with longer hair.

i watched this a long time ago but it was really funny and cute Shin Hye - Horror Mission Team.

i would have been so scared too!

Guest White Star

I hope Park Shin Hye would came back to Tv soon. Eventhough I know she should concentrate on College, I'm a freshmen myself (only 1 year older).

A lot of Netizen wants her to be the main lead in the Korean-remake of Hana Yori Dango (other than Yoon Eun Hye). I really think she fits the role well. I really want it to be her. This would be a really big break for Shin Hye ( kinda like Goong was the big break for Eun Hye). Chances like this series don't come very often. I could be good for her career.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest simply_dream

credits to ttenovy @ asianfanatics

photoshoot for allure korea

2zyd4y9.jpg

this one is my favorite!!! she looks so prettttyy =D

10h62l1.jpg

this one is pretty too, i like how they did the hair here

2vb31js.jpg

this one she's so maturee

rk95dl.jpg

this one is a little over, but somehow i find it very mesmerizing

=O!!! there's a korean remake of Hana Yori Dango?? wow, if there is, i do hope shin hye can do it!! altho her hair is growing backing longer now... SHE CAN CUT IT AGAIN! lol

Guest White Star

thanks so much simply dream for the photos...so beautiful...She looks good in all hair style...but i somehow always like her in her Heaven's Tree hair style.

+WS+

Guest fishessss

some updates finally.. haha. thanks alot! she looks pretty in every picture, but i still prefer her in long hair!! =D

Guest plumangel3

I hope Park Shin Hye would came back to Tv soon. Eventhough I know she should concentrate on College, I'm a freshmen myself (only 1 year older).

A lot of Netizen wants her to be the main lead in the Korean-remake of Hana Yori Dango (other than Yoon Eun Hye). I really think she fits the role well. I really want it to be her. This would be a really big break for Shin Hye ( kinda like Goong was the big break for Eun Hye). Chances like this series don't come very often. I could be good for her career.

i would totally love to hav Shin Hye acting again. i know that she said that she would try to act when she has time lik during the holidays and

stuff. she must be really concentrating on her studies tho.

i'd love to see her in korea's version of Hana Yori Dango. i totally agree that it would be a huge break for her career. plus i think she could play the lead

really well. lol she just needs longer hair =p but i think a wig could always work.

Guest wonderyana

credits to ttenovy @ asianfanatics

photoshoot for allure korea

2zyd4y9.jpg

this one is my favorite!!! she looks so prettttyy =D

10h62l1.jpg

this one is pretty too, i like how they did the hair here

2vb31js.jpg

this one she's so maturee

rk95dl.jpg

this one is a little over, but somehow i find it very mesmerizing

=O!!! there's a korean remake of Hana Yori Dango?? wow, if there is, i do hope shin hye can do it!! altho her hair is growing backing longer now... SHE CAN CUT IT AGAIN! lol

She looks different

Hope her hair will grow longer again:)