❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

"FIT MY SKIN, FIT MY MOMENT"

세르프는 스킨핏팅으로
깊이 있는 가치를 전달하는 브랜드입니다.

세르프와 함께하는 박신혜님의 순간(MOMENT)을 지금 바로 만나보세요.

🎞️xerf.official

심의승인번호 조합-2024-24-034 (유효기간 2027-06-25)
이 제품은 의료기기이며, 사용상의 주의사항과 사용방법을 잘 읽고 사용하세요.

🔗 https://instagram.com/p/C8q-KFEKgB-/?igsh=MXQ3b285dWFwdm9jNQ==

she has the power to literally change things Image

These K-Drama Wedding Dresses Live In Our Minds Rent Free

From Hong Hae-in’s off-shoulder gown to Nam Ha-neul’s short, lace dress, we’re still not over these K-drama wedding dresses…

June 26, 2024 | 7:37 AM // By Salva Mubarak

Aside from giving us an unexplained urge to gorge on ramen at odd hours of the day and wish for a 900-year-old immortal man who looks like Gong Yoo to sweep into our lives, K-dramas are a great source of style inspiration.

International luxury brands were not spared from the might of Hallyu (the Korean popularity wave) and spotting our favourite K-drama stars in brands like Dior, Valentino, Chanel and more became as common as Subway commercial placements in said K-dramas.

The A-plus style game seeped into the wedding wear choices of some of the most iconic K-drama brides. 

Here are some of our favourite bridal style moments from K-drama brides over the years…

Best wedding gowns from K-dramas

Doctor Slump (2024)

Doctor Slump wedding dress Image credit: JTBC

Two unlikely people come together in this heartwarming tale of love, healing and emotional growth. The unexpectedly poignant drama, thankfully, gave the long-suffering characters a happy ending, including a wedding sequence. Nam Ha-neul got to wear two beautiful wedding dresses but our favourite was the short dress from Giambattista Valli that she wore for the main ceremony that’s perfect for brides who don’t want to go for conventional choices for their big day.

https://manifestmagazine.in/lifestyle/culture/these-k-drama-wedding-dresses-live-in-our-minds-rent-free/

It's interesting how some people carry themselves in a way that makes them seem older or more mature than their age suggests. It could be due to their demeanor or perhaps even their style. As for resembling Mika Nakashima, the Japanese singer, that's an intriguing observation! She does have a unique and mature look.

Regarding SwiftStart Agency and improving rankings, have you considered leveraging SEO strategies to enhance visibility? It could help in making your online presence more impactful, similar to how Mika Nakashima's distinctive presence stands out. SEO can really make a difference in how your brand is perceived and found online.

[HOT] Section TV - Why is Park Shin-hye at the trial?! Park Shin-hye's special day~ 20140629

https://manifestmagazine.in/lifestyle/culture/these-k-drama-wedding-dresses-live-in-our-minds-rent-free/

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 13 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes...Staff praises Park Hyung Sik for cutting vegetables = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/28 09:18comment

326538_640.webp

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers: plot, cast, viewership, relationships, impressions

*Wowkorea page has making-of videos.

From the beginning of the video to 2:24.
This time, it starts with the scene where Jungwoo cooks. Park Hyungsik
is cutting vegetables while being instructed before filming . "It's difficult," he says, as the filming begins. After the carrots, it's onions. "Oh, that's good," says the director. And Ha-neul is sitting next to him, watching. The two rehearse the scene where Ha-neul comes over to where they are cooking.

They then rehearse with the staff, and laugh. After the cooking scene, it's time to eat the food they made. Park Shin-hye is moved by the sight of the food lined up. They start rehearsing with the staff. "I'm a little tired, so..." Park Hyungsik sighs. The eating scene is decided to be ad-libbed by the two. "Ha-neul's narration will come in here," says the director. The two film a scene where they talk while eating, which is ad-libbed. However, it was okay after one take. ●Reactions from Korean netizens● "Their chemistry is the best" "I was always looking forward to watching it" "I hope it doesn't end " "I wonder if they'll work together again" ●Synopsis● Episode 13 of " Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 5.3%) depicted Jung-woo (Park Hyung-sik) realizing his feelings for Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye).  Upon hearing the news that Ha-neul, who was hit by a car, was undergoing emergency surgery, Jung-woo and his family rushed to the hospital. However, even after the surgery was successfully completed, Ha-neul was unable to open her eyes, and Jung-woo asked his acquaintance, the doctor in charge, "They said it was just a concussion, so why is she unconscious?" Jung-woo had mixed feelings when he heard the non-promise words, "Let's wait a little longer." 

Jung-woo, who only hoped for Ha-neul to wake up, realized, "I don't know what it exactly means to love someone, but this was a love that was too precise. It was just a love that went beyond friends, lovers, and the like." "I'm sorry, I was really worried about you," Ha-neul said, and Jung-woo replied, "I love you, Ha-neul."

The making of "Dr. Slump"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

기억속에 너와 (In my memory) Lyrics In English Translation

Start of the Lyrics

In my slightly old memories
The sight of you standing still
I thought I’d never see you again
When I ran into you by chance

With a trembling heart
The day I gained courage
I’ve been waiting

With you again like fate
At this moment when we face each other, you come to me like a miracle
This love has come a long way
you are still in my heart
It was sparkling
By my side for a long time

Hidden deep in my heart
Self-talk towards you
Now I want to tell you everything
The trembling I felt for the first time

You in a dark world
You gave me a star

With you again like fate
It was sparkling

I arrived here without even knowing
It feels like a dream
A world as dazzling as the wait
I’ll walk with you wherever you go

With you again like fate
It was sparkling

Oh, oh
you come to me
The moment I returned like fate
Oh, oh
In my memories again, I am with you

End of the Lyrics

Hello 😊
We are preparing a photo message book with @PSH_Translate to support Shinhye, who is busy every day with various schedules such as filming the drama <The Judge from Hell> scheduled to air in the second half of this year and filming commercials!

We plan to deliver a bouquet of flowers or a small gift along with the photo message book!
In order for the process to proceed smoothly, all messages must be sent by this Sunday (6/30) .

We also accept messages by email, so if you send them by the deadline, we will deliver them with great care 🥰
(Email address: psh.translate@gmail.com)

The message is for those who support and love Shinhye.
Anyone can send it, and please note that letters from overseas fans will be translated into Korean and delivered!

Then, please give us a lot of interest and participation 🙇‍♀️🩷