❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

:heart::heart::love::blush:#ParkShinHye confirmed to be the female lead in tvN's upcoming drama #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra1wwtm0s3.gifDbcrph1VAAEkJm-.jpg

“Memories of the Alhambra” is a fantasy melodrama about investment company CEO Yoo Jin Woo who visits Spain and stays at a hostel run by Jung Hee Joo. Hyun Bin will be playing Yoo Jin Woo, while Park Shin Hye has been cast as Jung Hee Joo.

Written by Song Jae Jung, who previously created “W,” “Queen In Hyun’s Man,” and “Nine: Nine Times Time Travel,” “Memories of the Alhambra” will be directed by Ahn Gil Ho of “Forest of Secrets.” The drama will begin filming in May in Spain, and it is scheduled to air during the second half of the year https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/22/park-shin-hye-confirmed-join-hyun-bin-upcoming-tvn-drama/  Dbcs7w2VAAAwkIe.jpg1wwtm0s3.gif

• Like 5

Hullo everyone

Great to be here with Shinhye’s drama comeback with Memories of Alhambra...and hope to enjoy and share the drama and everything related with you all. I love Shin-Hye and am an admirer of Hyun Bin too so couldn’t be more thrilled to see them as costars in a drama. Praying for a great and successful drama. :)

meanwhile, here is a little pen sketch of the character being played by Park Shin Hye’s 

Jung Hee-joo, is the Owner of Hostel Teetigo. A former classic guitarist who came to Spain to improve her skills, but took on several jobs there following the sudden death of her family in Korea. [Wiki] 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, maris1 said:

Hullo everyone

Great to be here with Shinhye’s drama comeback with Memories of Alhambra...and hope to enjoy and share the drama and everything related with you all. I love Shin-Hye and am an admirer of Hyun Bin too so couldn’t be more thrilled to see them as costars in a drama. Praying for a great and successful drama. :)

meanwhile, here is a little pen sketch of the character being played by Park Shin Hye’s 

Jung Hee-joo, is the Owner of Hostel Teetigo. A former classic guitarist who came to Spain to improve her skills, but took on several jobs there following the sudden death of her family in Korea. [Wiki] 

@maris1 Nice to see you here! Yes! I am happy , positive , and sooooo excited with the pairing! Shin Hye is challinging herself taking this drama, with NOT SBS, and I am looking forward to it! Fighting with our girl! 

I am guessing most of the drama will  be done in Spain?  Can not hold my excitement , ! :)

PS: Looking forward for full support from Shin Hye’s fans in Europe. They will have a chance to see her, if the drama is  filmed  in Spain! Make it special

and show her all your love! :wub:

• Like 5

@alcides14ahjumma it’s good to be here too sharing the excitement with you all. :D

There will always be concerns regarding any new project. But, overall the production team, cast, setting in Granada, tvN an$ a new genre for Shin-Hye....all positive . It will be challenging role. Lookin* forward to other details.

Meanwhile here is the character sketch of the roles that PSH and Hyun Bin will be playing in ‘ Memories of the Alhambra Palace’...Alonwith the synopsis ...

Synopsis Memories of the Alhambra Palace...

A thriller about the mysteries surrounding an augmented reality (AR). The owner of an investment company Dr Eugene Kim ( Yoo Jin) with gifted game skills travels to Spain for business and stays in cheap hotel run by an ex-guitarist and is entangled in a strange case

[ The drama is about a CEO of an investment firm who goes to Granada, Spain on business and makes a visit to the Alhambra Palace. He stays at an old hostel run by the heroine, a former guitarist, and the two of them end up entangled in a strange situation. Earlier announcements described the project as a sci-fi action thriller involving an alternate reality through augmented reality games.

Hyun Bin’s character, Yoo Jin-woo, is an engineer with a natural-born talent for inventing games. He also has sharp business instincts, which he uses to become the CEO of an investment company. He’s competitive and adventurous and hates to lose even the smallest of bets. He suffers his greatest setback in the form of a friend’s betrayal just before his trip to Spain, where his life takes a sudden and unexpected turn. ...

Cr: Dramabeans ]

Park Shin-hye’s character, Jung Hee-joo, is the Owner of Hostel Teetigo. A former classic guitarist who came to Spain to improve her skills, but took on several jobs there following the sudden death of her family in Korea. [Wiki]

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m very happy with the news. I trust shin hye’s Choice . Remember she turns down people in incheon which was written by great writer and to be directed by good director and she chose this drama under tvn which means this good  same as hyunbin he turned down the abs and the first that they’re supposed to be paired. Whatever it is I will watch this . Let’s support shin hye that our promise as her fans that whatever drama she takes we will support her . Sometimes people may make mistakes not because intententiobally but because that’s not what they’re expecting . Shin hye in my knowledge should have read the symposis and she said she will come back with a good drama . So I trust her. Let’s support her and pray that this drama will be a huge success . Now a days TVN had really great dramas . I just finished watching Mothet and now watching Voice . Both are very good drama. 

• Like 6

I am so happy with Shin Hye’s return to dramaland. It is great news for us, who are fans of her. I have watched Hyun Bin in a few of his famous projects and believe they will make a great OTP. It is well over two years since Shin Hye has appeared as the main role in a drama and I can’t wait!!! Greatly anticipating her comeback!!! :heart:

• Like 7