❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shinhye2610 I think you should stop posting all these non sense. Those shippers keace them in peace because they're shin hye fans also they're not doing any harm . You're the one spreading nonsense rumours when you don't even know shinhye personally. If you're shinhye fan you have to support her. And you should know how to respect others just like how shin hye respect those shippers . I read this news of yours in darling shipper thread so which one is the next you're going to post this in raeshin shippers thread. Those shippers are supporting shin hye well . You even mentioned sh mother confirmed about her having fiancé which is unbelievable so please stop. Respect everyone . 

• Like 10

Agree with you decalcomanie7165. You're totally correct those shippers are better that so called shin hye fan. They're very concerned when they read some bad comments about shin hye. So me ad Shin hye fan I respect them just like sh do. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

Agree with you decalcomanie7165. You're totally correct those shippers are better that so called shin hye fan. They're very concerned when they read some bad comments about shin hye. So me ad Shin hye fan I respect them just like sh do. 

Yes, shippers’ thread is FOR FUN and FANGIRLING BECAUSE OF THEIR DRAMA CHEMISTRY. Seriously, I see some really know-it-all ’’fans’’ who attack Shin-Hye’s previous co-stars even in HER INSTAGRAM, where possibly millions of followers can read them. They give all Shin-Hye fans a very bad name, so that other fandoms think that Shin-Hye fans are petty and small minded. I’ve seen very respectful shippers, who have in fact become dedicated fans of her or at least started to cheer for her too and these ’’fans’’ just run around with their keyboard and write things that are hurtful to both Shin-Hye and her fans. I’m getting really tired and pissed off because of these people who actually seem more like antis by spreading speculations, lies and by attacking her co-stars and accusing her of being lazy and not hardworking only because she’s taking a rest and always writing ugly comments and attacking Shin-Hye’s other fans. <_<

• Like 10

Let's keep this house warm and cozy for all, even when we agree to disagree. In this thread, even though it is public, it is all about Park Shin Hye. We keep it civil, stick to the facts that are provided by Shin Hye herself and her agency S.A.L.T. :)

We support Park  Shin Hye with love in a positive and healthy way, always. Park Shin Hye already builded a strong path that she is walking on, She can stand alone, with her fans, by her side , to continue building her strong career. She is a household name worldwide without attachment. Her name alone is a reference. :wub:

Peace and Love always from this ahjumma's. :heart:

PS= We understand happiness, excitement, " hip hip "news, but we also understand concerns, frustration, disappointment, sadness, madness, or just need to "vent" and feel understood , but please do so in private. Pick any of us and do a private message, before post it here. We do not want unscrupulous people and no believers to take advantage and talk "rubbishy" about us and Shin Hye.  Please be respectful and mindful. We are adults with capability of thinking, analyze, and differentiate. We know what is real, reel, media play, and more. :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Let's keep this house warm and cozy for all, even when we agree to disagree. In this thread, even though it is public, it is all about Park Shin Hye. We keep it civil, stick to the facts that are provided by Shin Hye herself and her agency S.A.L.T. :)

We support Park  Shin Hye with love in a positive and healthy way, always. Park Shin Hye already builded a strong path that she is walking on, She can stand alone, with her fans, by her side , to continue building her strong career. She is a household name worldwide without attachment. Her name alone is a reference. :wub:

Peace and Love always from this ahjumma's. :heart:

PS= We understand happiness, excitement, " hip hip "news, but we also understand concerns, frustration, disappointment, sadness, madness, or just need to "vent" and feel understood , but please do so in private. Pick any of us and do a private message, before post it here. We do not want unscrupulous people and no believers to take advantage and talk "rubbishy" about us and Shin Hye.  Please be respectful and mindful. We are adults with capability of thinking, analyze, and differentiate. We know what is real, reel, media play, and more. :D

You’re right. Sorry for venting out my frustration. It’s just that I’ve seen many outrageous and unbelievable things that could be hurtful to Shin-Hye and her fans  for so many months already  that I just couldn’t keep it inside me and had to finally make a soompi account to vent.

Edited by decalcomanie7165
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, decalcomanie7165 said:

You’re right. Sorry for venting out my frustration. It’s just that I’ve seen many outrageous and unbelievable things hat could be hurtful to Shin-Hye and her fans  for so many months already  that I just couldn’t keep it inside me and had to finally make a soompi account to vent.

It's okay chinggu. You are free to vent here as long as we don't hurt others with our words. I have read her IG and get frustrated with the narrow-mindedness of some fans there and persistence of some haters, too. Where else can we do this but in forum dedicated to our girl? As what @alcides14ahjumma said, we agree to disagree but stick to the facts. 

And please let us refrain bringing the names of other celebrities here if it is rumour spreading, negative speculations abt them. We don't want other forums or fandoms to do this to SH so let us be responsible with our actions too. 

Another thing, Let us not put SH in an unrealistic pedestal. She herself said in her interviews that she has dated in the past or the present (we dont know). This doesn't mean that she is promiscuous. She is like you and me who has undergome a NORMAL development as a teen-ager...as a woman. Actualy, Dream Factory LSH before alowed his talents to date unlike other CEO's coz for him, this will teach them how to deal with emotions and life.

But still SH has her family to guide her and she is an avid churchgoer that she has values which makes her value herself and her dignity. She is human too. She is not perfect. She gets hurt, she commits mistakes but she tries her best. But, as fans we accept and love her for what she is- flaws and all

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

It's okay chinggu. You are free to vent here. I have read her IG and get frustrated with the narrow-mindedness of some fans there and persistence of aome haters, too. Where else can we do this. As what @alcides14ahjumma said, we agree to disagree but stick to the facts. 

And please let us refrain bringing the names of other celebrities here if it is rumour spreading, negative speculations abt them. We don't want other forums or fandoms to do this to SH so let us be responaible with our actions too. 

Another thing, Let us not put SH in an unrealistic pedestal. She herself said in her interviews that she has dated in the past or the preaent (we dont know). This doesn't mean that she is promiscouus. She is like you and me who has undergome a normal development as a teen-ager...as a woman. Actualy, Dream Factory LSH encouraged dating unlike other CEO's coz for him, this will teach SH how to deal with emotions and life.

But still SH has her family to guide her and an avid churcgoer that she has values which makes her value herself and her dignity. She is human too. She is not perfect. She gets hurt, she commits mistakes but she tries her best. But, as fans we accept and love her for what she is- flaws and all

Thanks chingu. Yes, we all should remember that she is a human with desires and limitations and all just like any of us and even if she has been an actress for a very long time and probably already got used to criticism, she can have her limit too and get really upset and hurt by others harsh words and rumors. Anyway, I didn’t want to bring negativity to this thread. Lets continue to show our support and show her that there are many millions of fans always cheering for her

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nefartum_29 said:

Allright moving on :)...congratz our dear Shin Hye. Even when you are not so visible, stll your followers increase. 

I wonder which photoshoot is she talking abt coming soon? Is it the one she did in Maldives?:huh:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

Allright moving on :)...congratz our dear Shin Hye. Even when you are not so visible, stll your followers increase. 

I wonder which photoshoot is she talking abt coming soon? Is it the one she did in Maldives?:huh:

The Marie Claire photo shoot was taken in January this year when Shin Hye went to Paris for Chanel Couture show. 

Credit: FocusonPark

The Maldives photo shoot is for Instyle.

IMG_1611_zpsd31agvbi.jpg

Anticipating greatly. Hoping it is as beautiful as the Audrey Hepburn theme.

• Like 10