❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Is Delightfully Splendid In The Spring 2016 Roem Collection

BY Adrienne Stanley | Jan 28, 2016 08:52 PM EST

Park Shin Hye is the latest spokesmodel for the Korean-Chinese collaboration brand, Roem.
(Photo : Roem )

Park Shin Hye is the latest spokesmodel for Roem, a fashion line focused on women in their 20s.

On January 29 (KST), the French romantic-inspired collection revealed the 25-year-old actress as the brand representative for the 2016 Spring Collection.

The youthful "Pinocchio" star exudes elegance through the campaign which is supported by corresponding pictorials and a commercial film (CF). 

Park Shin Hye is the latest spokesmodel for the Korean-Chinese collaboration brand, Roem.

Park is radiant in trendy spring colors like powder blue and pink while projecting the image of a professional office worker in suited looks. 

"The friendly and lovely image of Park Shin Hye is fitting with the image [concept] of Roem, which is why she was chosen as the 2016 brand model for Korea and China," said a representative for the fashion line, in a statement published by Sports Chosun.

Park Shin Hye in the spring collection of Roem.

Park is the first Korean actress to surpass 10 million followers on the Chinese microblogging site, Weibo. 

A former child actress, Park emerged as a global sensation through her roles in dramas like "You're Beautiful." 

Park Shin Hye in the spring collection of Roem.

Roem teased audiences, with silhouettes of the popular Hallyu star and photos which obscured her face, prior to launching the campaign. 

A spokesperson for E.Land, the parent company of Roem, also provided positive feedback about the selection of "The Heirs" actress.

"Park Shin Hye is a trendy actress who is equipped with a lovely image that inspires women in their 20s and 30s," said the E.Land representative.

The international Hallyu celebrity recently completed filming "Hyung," an upcoming movie which also features EXO's D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) and "Oh My Ghost" star,  Jo Jung Suk.

She has yet to designate her next K-Drama role, but her fans continue to anticipate her future projects.  

Copyright ⓒ 2016 DramaStars.com

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye is the new face of ‘Roem’

Updated : January 29 2016

(Roem)
Korean Wave actress Park Shin-hye, with her pan-Asian popularity, has become the new model for casual brand Roem’s 2016 spring-summer collection.

An associate of the brand revealed that they had chosen Park because her esteemed reputation as an actress accommodates the brand’s goal to strengthen its presence in the Chinese market.

Roem, a subsidiary of Korean conglomerate E.Land Group, is known to emphasize femininity in their designs, and Park’s classy, ladylike attitude fits perfectly with the brand’s ideals. The brand has chosen rose quartz and serenity--Pantone’s colors of 2016--as their main inspiration for their spring-summer line.

(Roem)
In the photo, she has a royal image in a red striped tweed jacket and an orange-red skirt.

(Roem)
The trench coat in rose quartz gives her just the right amount of warmth for early spring.

The items used to make Park shine in the photos will be available through Roem’s stores and websites soon.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)
  • Like 7

[Photos] Park Shin-hye's lovely pictorial

2016/01/28

photo680079.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye transformed into a goddess for this lovely pictorial.

S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed a romantic pictorial featuring Park Shin-hye. ROEM's S/S Collection is full of romantic roses and serenity colors to emphasize its trendiness.

photo680087.jpg

The overall concept of the pictorial has a spring feel to it as the colors set up the mood and Park Shin-hye's smile draws attention.

ROEM said, "Park Shin-hye who is popular in Korea and China blends well with the new concept of ROEM so we decided to go along with her this season".

photo680086.jpg

Park Shin-hye is reputable for her unaffected energetic image and is loved by all generations. She is the first Korean actress who have over 10 million followers on Chinese SNS. As a global star, ROEM plans on putting Park Shin-hye forward to become a global brand as well.

photo680085.jpg

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye recently filmed the movie "Brother" in which she stars as a Judo coach named Soo-hyeon who learns about Doo-yeong's (Do Kyeong-soo) painful past and helps him live a second life. Park Shin-hye is a very looked forward to actress of the year 2016.

photo680084.jpg

• Like 10

WOW~ shin hye is so pretty as always and she's so good in modeling, every pose she does is beautiful and every dress she wears suit her perfectly.. and the nike event she attended with lee hongki is uper awesome proving that their friendship is pure and true up until to now :) 

• Like 9

:blush:Based on Shin Hye last interview, I got the impression that , she would like to do her drama comeback or would like to do her next project with KBS? Very patriotic my baby girl. She has done several dramas with SBS, and since SBS has a lot drama line up for 2016, I think it will be a good idea. Also, it is an opportunity for her international fans to become familiar with others production companies  in Korea, that work as hard as the ones we already know , in giving us good entertainment. I will always support her with however , but if she makes the decision to try another channel, I think it will be super, and refreshing . It is a challenge worth trying. Go girl , by your side always. Many blessings. :wub:

:heart:What do my chingus think? Bring on your thoughts and opinions . Love love love always. For the love of Park Shin Hye, our child, our sister, our friend, our everything .:rolleyes:

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

:blush:Based on Shin Hye last interview, I got the impression that , she would like to do her drama comeback or would like to do her next project with KBS? Very patriotic my baby girl. She has done several dramas with SBS, and since SBS has a lot drama line up for 2016, I think it will be a good idea. Also, it is an opportunity for her international fans to become familiar with others production companies  in Korea, that work as hard as the ones we already know , in giving us good entertainment. I will always support her with however , but if she makes the decision to try another channel, I think it will be super, and refreshing . It is a challenge worth trying. Go girl , by your side always. Many blessings. :wub:

:heart:What do my chingus think? Bring on your thoughts and opinions . Love love love always. For the love of Park Shin Hye, our child, our sister, our friend, our everything .:rolleyes:

I agree with you. I will support her whatever she has done. And I trust her desicions. 

Up to now she pulled off to amaze us. Again I am sure good surprises will be waited to us.

CZ3l4gkWYAAGJCF.jpg

• Like 5