❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shinhye is so pretty at the Nike event today and the doggie she's holding is so cuteee:wub:wonder why Salt didn't add this to her schedule this month...and still... waiting for an update on her next project! hehe:D

Edited by hopee
  • Like 8

Beauty selfie" with Lee Si-yeong, Park Shin-hye and Oh Yoon-ah

2016/01/25

photo678629.jpg

Actresses Lee Si-yeong, Park Shin-hye and Oh Yoon-ah seem to be close.

Lee Si-yeong posted a picture on Instagram saying, "I'm so excited. Shin-hye came in first, then me then Yoon-ah in basketball. We are basketball geniuses".

Lee Si-yeong, Park Shin-hye and Oh Yoon-ah took a selfie together over dinner. The three of them shine despite the darkness around them and they are all beautiful in their own way.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye recently filmed the movie "Brother". Lee Si-yeong switched agencies after the drama "My Beautiful Bride" and Oh Yoon-ah is currently in the middle of making "Saimdang, the Herstory".

• Like 5

F.T. Island's Hongki and BFF Park Shin Hye compete, who wins?

January 26, 2016 @ 4:09 am
Permalink gambar yang terpasang

temp-avatar.jpgby elliefilet

Best friends F.T. Island's Hongki and Park Shin Hye got together for some friendly competition recently. 

Hongki posted to Instagram on January 26, "There were two kinds of wins with you. Basketball and table tennis. Okay. I'll practice basketball. I'm sorry I messed around. However, you know I'll beat you in table tennis with my eyes closed, right? Practice, loser!"

In the photo above, Hongki and Park Shin Hye are both wearing matching caps, putting on their best facial expressions. 

The two celebrities became fast friends after co-starring in the 2009 SBS drama 'You're Beautiful'.

allkpop.com/article/2016/01/ft-islands-hongki-and-bff-park-shin-hye-compete-who-wins 

• Like 11

Hey guys, based on the trans, does it mean Shinhye beat Hongki in basketball during the nike event???If that is so, lol! or maybe I just misunderstand it...maybe he won on both games just that he messed around during basketball:grin: Anyways seems like Shinhye is spending time with her friends and family these days...something tells me she'll be working soon(hopefully).

Edit: Shinhye really beat HK based on her reply to his IG post,!lol

• Like 8

Guest Yuan_IX

ShinHye & HongKi's friendship is so cute and beautiful. May they continue to support and care for one another and be carefree like this always. Their friendship in YAB as Jeremy & Go Mi Nam was very cute too. Have been re-watching some of ShinHye's past dramas the past year since she has been on hiatus for so long. YAB held a special place for me since it was the drama that I became a fan of ShinHye ever since.  Really hope we hear from her soon on her next project since it's almost the end of Jan already. Even when she starts filming, it will be sometime before we get to see it. Like every of her fans, I really miss her acting….

Jeremy & Go Mi Nam throwback - how cute are they since then...:blush:

ee3fc96ed3a7cc753125f8ec42683721f1b44f29

tumblr_lqvbu71DCW1qi63zko1_500.gif

cr: rightful owners of gifs

Sooooo proud of my baby girl.! Well done Shin Hye. Enjoy to the fullest. There is no guarantee for tomorrow. Fighting. Always by your side. Ignore the distractors, and keep moving forward. They might have their personal agenda, but they have no power, weak people.  Stick with the agenda that God has for you, he is the power, you well protected. Many blessings . Pray and pray for you always. Be strong and know you are loved by many. Keep the faith. :wub::heart:

Your die hard fan always.

• Like 8

IT Item: How K-Stars Wore IT - black leather

Updated : January 26 2016
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160126

Swish, thump, grunt. This is probably how the first hunting of mankind sounded like. Thus, leather came to us. Adorning black leather is an easy route to looking chic, but with a wrong touch, it can turn you into a feeble prey being hunted. To avoid the wrong kind of pursuit done by fashion predators, here are some of the stars who’ve clad dark leather in right ways, so that you can survive in the wild. 

Actress Park Shin-hye earns a Triple Crown for her three different looks that mix and match black leather. 
By matching it with a formal jacket that embellishes bold jewelry, she shows that she’s the official leader of “the K-entertainment heirs.”

Her red-brown coat and shoes with glass heels show how leather shorts can look warm and classy.

Whoever said miniskirts with pleats were things of the past haven’t seen Park’s interpretation of the style. She looks like a true modern girl, ready to take on the world.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)
Photos cr as tagged

•  
  • Like 5