❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

11 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Ugh :( It's been a while since I stopped by, again :( .

I've been too busy with other stuff so I'm unable to visit this thread as often as I like and feast on all the news and pictures of PSH like I want to. :tears:

I needed to work through 12 pages just to be able to get to here. Yay for new pictures though! Thanks to all the people dilligently posting new stuff about our angel. I'm lovin' it!

hi there @CamelKnight, our new moderator! whazz up? good to see you again as well as our lovely sis here :) 

After a hard day, it's a relief whenever I visit this thread filled with Shinhye goodies.

The efforts, time & sincerity contributed by everyone are well appreciated by me. Thumbs up guys! You've all done a pretty good job!

Nowadays, Shinhye is occupied by people who are dear to her. She had organized Pinocchio mini reunion, meet up her YAB colleagues, guesting at Hongki's Seoul concert along with FTI's Jaejin & Minhwan,  a date with her Daddy, fly high with her brother. Wow! Our girl is having a great time with her squad :P I'm actually wishing for a snapshot of her with Tree of Heaven or Goong S friends reunion or with her Lee Eun Sung or kal Sowon chingu :blink: That would be cool and interesting. They may be separated for so long but I'm sure Shinhye never forgets them because she's such a loyal person. 

Anyone know when is Shinhye's graduation? I'm getting excited over the fact that our babygirl will be wearing a graduation cap & gown :wub: and also fulfilling her dream of getting a university degree :)

On the other hand, quite anticipating what would be her next project. Hoping it would be a big surprise! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, rori0711 said:

hi there @CamelKnight, our new moderator! whazz up? good to see you again as well as our lovely sis here :) 

Doing fine @rori0711 :) Moderating leaves me a bit busy on different parts of the forum but I do like to take a peek here as often as I can. Unfortunately, it's never enough lol

• Like 9