❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Interpretation of Korean actress Park Shin Hye Lee Hae Beauty Diary

1438155116774.jpeg

bnt news information below to learn Korean top star Park Shin Hye, Lee Da Hae and Chae Young beauty makeup fashion now!

Recently, short outing also make makeup smudged, women do this and frustration. Then, the screen of the actress who is how to maintain the perfect appearance of it?

In Xiaji Lie sun irradiation, all the time if you want to interpret shiny "highlights makeup" to enhance their charm index, please pay attention to this article. Here we will open the secrets of Korean top star beauty diary.

Park Shin Hye's Beauty Styling Point

1438155116783.jpeg

Park Shin Hye star of the TV series "successors" and "Pinocchio", widely loved by the fans of the China Circle. The white skin of her Beauty Highlights.

Thirty high temperature a few degrees, if you want to maintain the same as Park Shin Hye perfect complexion is recommended that you use has a fresh texture as a cushion BB cream makeup, choose not only conditioning color, but also render skin moist luster products to interpretation skin it!

Lee Da Hae's Beauty Styling Point1438155116449.jpeg

Lee Da Hae is the "Goddess," the title of the most disproportionate actress. Since the drama "Hotel King" won high popularity, she wore a variety of beauty in the drama clothing and use a single product also sold out.

Lee Hae beauty point is still perfect flawless skin. Use water feeling good BB cream or foundation, light to repeatedly applied to the skin, it can create smooth makeup makeup.

Han Chae Young's Beauty Styling Point

1438155116350.JPEG

Han Chae Young has a perfect Barbie doll-like faces of the children, people can not believe she is a married woman.Small face and clear facial features, making her fans on Chinese social networking platform has reached millions.

Han Chae general interpretation of fresh, Baotou makeup to emphasize the skin. First, the use of air cushion BB cream and other products, to maximize skin rejuvenation live, then gently pat concealer parts of blemishes and spots ending Actress makeup necessary BEAUTY ITEM

1438155116282.JPEG

1. Hansi Qing (HANSKIN) biological Mei Qi elastic cushion BB SPF50PA ++ [Editor's Pick]

BB cream famous Hansi Qing Mei Qi stretch launch biological BB cushion. You can deal with skin care, sun care and make-up, with water + anti-wrinkle + whitening + sunscreen + foundation function. The product can be while conditioning skin, making the skin more moist, effective interpretation Qingbaotouming luster skin.

2. Aramis moist mineral liquid foundation (Mac Mineralize Moisture Foundation)

Then have a sense of light and comfortable to use products, the protection of nature on the skin, maintain skin moist all day.

3. Clinique Crystal Whitening flawless repair cream (Clinique Derma White Spot Concentrate Concealer)

This is an excellent long-lasting concealer stick effect of sunscreen. The product has excellent adhesion and sustainability, improve and covering blackheads and skin blemishes.

4. Pui Ling Fei perfect powder (Benefit Hello Flawless)

This is a moisturizing foundation, not only you can create flawless skin, but also make the skin white shine. Kim Min Xu Jin Mei / Wen HANSKIN Hansi Qing, Mac Aramis, Clinique Clinique, Pui Ling Fei Benefit, bnt news DB / FIG.

Hide contents

CR. bnt News Submission E-mail news@bntnews.cn

thank-you-0924-glitter.gif

Edited by jenmarie30
  • Like 4

Seems like Oppa is supporting Millet too 

cr. hye_lover 

is that really sh's oppa, shinwon? he looks different, esp his face..hmm, slimmer?  nwy what a great oppa, right? millet should pay him too or give him free clothing for promoting their products ;)

oh indahm, those mindbrigde pics r jst wow! sh rocks those clothes:wub: to me, she makes those clothes extra beautiful n her expressions is jst wow wow wow:wub::D

• Like 8

I will go nuts !!!! if PSH has a mega project with Soo Hyun, Taecyeon and Dong-Hae...:):):):)... (Only in my dream with all 3 guys..hahaha...I guess)

I hope a new proyect with Park Yoo Chun ♥ I know, its almost imposible, but its my dream :)

• Like 11

I’m very happy that ShinHye’s wax figure is on display in that prestigious Art Museum Gallery (indeed, a must visit place).:P:P It’s a great honor and privilege to be included among those prominent names in the world of entertainment, politics and arts..:wub::wub:

I think SH’s replica is not that bad,:sweatingbullets: at least we can still identify it’s her!LOL!...:lol: Yes, it’s a little bit odd, but let’s just say that a perfect art is hard to achieve, therefore it’s should be expected...:D So come on guys, we should celebrate right?hehehe…:D Anyways, I’m just glad to see her, even her “look-alike” one, somehow it fills the void I felt  by not seeing her on tv these days…^_^

CLJZdk4UMAAfWyc.jpg

(credit given to the owner of this picture)

“TO EXTRACT BEAUTY FROM ONE'S OWN MILIEU IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT TASKS OF ART.” (Theophile Gautier) 

• Like 12

It is absolutely fantastic Shin Hye is recognised for leading the current Hallyu wave together with her generation of male co-stars and at the age of 25 only! :wub::wub::wub:

But is it too much for us fans to ask for them to produce a wax figure that resembles Shin Hye a bit more?? Shin Hye is way more beautiful.

image_zpssjeko602.jpg

cr: owner

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 10

@Amber03 Agree chinguya, instead of complain bcs of not looks like her, we should b proud and happy bcs she was chosen. Anyway the smile n mole are looks like her. At least we still could recognize its her. And maybe bcs we saw it from pic only, perhaps if we see the wax figure by ourself, problaby better than in pic. 

@Tiggie2 No, its not too much. Almost all of SA were disappointed but again, we sud b grateful right bcs thy chose Shin out of thousands hallyu stars.

@kate_USA sis, i hope one day your dream will comes true. As for me, i want her to make drama with Ha Jiwon or CJW and also Goo Soo since she's fangirling him. Oh it would b a jackpot if it happens in the future. I want her to play a role as police woman or a mom, or a killer. hahhaa oh my i think im gonna b crazy. Bt can't help, i miss her so so much...:sweatingbullets::D

Anyone knw where will she back to Korea?

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 7