❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Tree of Heaven after 9 years...the classic lovestory of Hana & Yoon Seo..Our Shinhye was great at 16.:wub:  

credits: Hui Ruan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok2JJqw6PWA

credits: LydMystc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbfVjShbHRo

credits: Je sub Shin

credits: yulchaegyung's channel

credits: ladyHikari96

credits: LoveWithPanda

credits: Luchia Rodriguez

credits: Vikysia MV

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 13

Is there a translation tot his article?? All I got from it was something about Shin Hye and then I found another article about PD Na starting another variety show with Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi...does this have anything to do with the possibility of Shin Hye joining the show, which might explain why Lee Seung Gi was at Shin Hye's parents restaurant with the 3 Meals A Day cast celebrating

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye to play man in new film

Updated : July 19 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye is to play a man in the upcoming local movie “The Beauty Inside,” a story based on the 2012 American social film "The Beauty Inside."

(Yong Film)

The film features a story about a man “Woo-jin,” who wakes up every day in a different body.

Playing the most handsome version of Woo-jin, the 25-year-old actress is to portray the inner side of him in a scene where Woo-jin meets his only friend, Sang-baek.

Park already had an experience to play a character who disguised herself as a man in SBS soap “You’re Beautiful,” which aired in 2009.

Apart from Park, other hit actors and actresses including Han Hyo-joo, Lee Beom-soo, Chun Woo-hee and Juri Ueno, are set to star in the movie, which premieres on Aug. 20.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 6

Tree of Heaven after 9 years...the classic lovestory of Hana & Yoon Seo...

I really love this drama("Tree of Heaven", 2006).  The love which is more beautiful than snow...
Thank you very much. :wub:
She was only 16 years old ... Wow! So talented.)

"Flower" - Lee Seung Hwan's MV, 2003 (13 years old)

• Like 9

[HD Story] 15 puppy-like female celebrities wants to be with, ‘cute round face and shining eyes’

We’re trying to list those female celebrities with cute round face and shining eyes, and nice face with full of jokes.

IU, Son Ye Jin, Goo Hye Sun, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ga In, Park Bo Young, Han Ji Min, Lee Yeon Hee, Park Shin Hye, SNSD Taeyeon, SNSD Yoona, Im Soo Jung, Kim Tae Hee, Miss A Suzy, Yoon Seung Ah

Puppy-like celebrities who welcome you once you got home! ‘Beware of heart race’

1426574922-14.jpg

Source:TopStarNews

--------------------------------------

[HD Story] Stars’ hand greetings that flutter hearts, Son Dongwoon-IU-Park Shin Hye-Seo Eun Kwang-Taeyeon–Yoona–Sooyoung–Tiffany–Sunny-Suga–Rap Monster

[톱스타뉴스=유희정 기자]  The expression and hand gestures they show while greeting to fans which make hearts fluttered, We want to catch those hands waved brightly. We gathered the photos of them.
BEAST Son Dongwoon, IU, Park Shin Hye, BTOB Seo Eun Kwang, SNSD Taeyeon, SNSD Yoona, SNSD Sooyoung, SNSD Tiffany, SNSD Sunny, BTS Suga, BTS Rap Monster, EXO Baekhyun, VIXX N, VIXX Hongbin, VIXX Ravi

With the heart of gathering stars’ hand gestures and eyes gaze! Let’s see together.

1427251948-72.jpg

Source:TopStarNews

• Like 6

"New Journey to the West 'nayoungseok, Park Shin Hye

oktaek opened in pink mode" scared."

vivid20150717160355_X_01_C_1.jpg

A plunge into a new program "New Journey to the West 'production nayoungseok PD.

Photo: yigyuyeon reporters fit@hankooki.com

"New Journey to the West nayoungseok ' nayoungseok PD is the subject to a new program "New Journey to the West '.This 'samsi meals' oktaek word is nayoungseok PD atmosphere of soft pink thrown in Park Shin Hye has been revisited introduced in. The past tvN broadcast entertainment programs, samsi meals "Park Shin Hye has followed in the last broadcast has appeared as a guest, Lee Seo-jin oktaek year gimgwanggyu and took the view that propagates rural life.Park Shin Hye and plant the seedlings in a field day with oktaek year dices he aroused the alkongdalkong beomuri the atmosphere. oktaek is open for dinner and " Suzhou he asked for was a challenge to make "mohitto . Oktaek kite gardeninto the Gaza nayoungseok PD is what he would do sikijido ". Guest scared girl I can not even sing, "I shivered a neoseure. This helped Lee Seo-jin called the "Park Shin Hye is iteoseoda" is also open oktaek sleeveless clad house with three meals a quilted gimgwanggyu the oktaek year is the "why do you take off danina? Female guests, "he said. Come Stuffed whenever this oktaek kite "not cold not it?" says Godson gimgwanggyu Weather excuse, "I chuunde" said Gobble ticks aroused laughter. Since PD nayoungseok Park Shin Hye is samsi meals from the "kite which oktaek Do you think that person. Multiple personalities? "When asked burst of laughter. Park Shin Hye seems to be a "human brother. Peoplesmell Sheds, warm, fun, "he praised. Park Shin Hye is a oktaek annual expressed as' jjangjjang Man "and prayed reveal a crush. On the other hand, starting a new entertainment program which nayoungseok "New Journey to the West" is held in an outdoor, concept and platform specific details, including the planning is on stage. Crew " Internet time through, where, how, whether to disclose details of matters under discussion. In addition to the other four members joined members, "he said. Will not be facing this Netizens "are expected nayoungseok" New Journey to the West "", "" New Journey to the West 'nayoungseok Is this time any program "," New Journey to the West once again nayoungseok Until the day a big hit, "he responded the like. 

CR.HANKOOKI.COM

animated-thank-you-image-0011
  • Like 5

Happy Ice Cream Day lovelies!! Go and grab one :wub:

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600 

credit to owner

2038797398_39c13b34_viewimage.php-x28172

Our babygirl is adorkable in this shot:lol:

"New Journey to the West 'nayoungseok, Park Shin Hye

oktaek opened in pink mode" scared."

vivid20150717160355_X_01_C_1.jpg

A plunge into a new program "New Journey to the West 'production nayoungseok PD.

Photo: yigyuyeon reporters fit@hankooki.com

"New Journey to the West nayoungseok ' nayoungseok PD is the subject to a new program "New Journey to the West '.This 'samsi meals' oktaek word is nayoungseok PD atmosphere of soft pink thrown in Park Shin Hye has been revisited introduced in. The past tvN broadcast entertainment programs, samsi meals "Park Shin Hye has followed in the last broadcast has appeared as a guest, Lee Seo-jin oktaek year gimgwanggyu and took the view that propagates rural life.Park Shin Hye and plant the seedlings in a field day with oktaek year dices he aroused the alkongdalkong beomuri the atmosphere. oktaek is open for dinner and " Suzhou he asked for was a challenge to make "mohitto . Oktaek kite gardeninto the Gaza nayoungseok PD is what he would do sikijido ". Guest scared girl I can not even sing, "I shivered a neoseure. This helped Lee Seo-jin called the "Park Shin Hye is iteoseoda" is also open oktaek sleeveless clad house with three meals a quilted gimgwanggyu the oktaek year is the "why do you take off danina? Female guests, "he said. Come Stuffed whenever this oktaek kite "not cold not it?" says Godson gimgwanggyu Weather excuse, "I chuunde" said Gobble ticks aroused laughter. Since PD nayoungseok Park Shin Hye is samsi meals from the "kite which oktaek Do you think that person. Multiple personalities? "When asked burst of laughter. Park Shin Hye seems to be a "human brother. Peoplesmell Sheds, warm, fun, "he praised. Park Shin Hye is a oktaek annual expressed as' jjangjjang Man "and prayed reveal a crush. On the other hand, starting a new entertainment program which nayoungseok "New Journey to the West" is held in an outdoor, concept and platform specific details, including the planning is on stage. Crew " Internet time through, where, how, whether to disclose details of matters under discussion. In addition to the other four members joined members, "he said. Will not be facing this Netizens "are expected nayoungseok" New Journey to the West "", "" New Journey to the West 'nayoungseok Is this time any program "," New Journey to the West once again nayoungseok Until the day a big hit, "he responded the like. 

CR.HANKOOKI.COM

animated-thank-you-image-0011

Nosebleed :blink: 

tumblr_nrljciwUy51tvv8r0o1_500.gif

tumblr_nrljciwUy51tvv8r0o2_500.gif

tumblr_nrljciwUy51tvv8r0o3_500.gif

tumblr_nrljciwUy51tvv8r0o4_500.gif

tumblr_nrljciwUy51tvv8r0o5_500.gif

tumblr_nrljciwUy51tvv8r0o6_500.gif

Park shin hye for [LOTTE DUTY FREE] #2 The beginning of a lyrical journey in Jeju

Part 2

http://tmblr.co/Z4989o1pkidnF   

Shinhye is as beautiful as Jeju. Through this cf, i've never knew how breathtaking Jeju is until now. I'll add this spot in my travel list.

I'm sure  a lot of Starlight angels & foreigners will visit this place and boosts Korea's tourism. 

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 10