❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

" Park Shin Hye is the future of Korean actresses. There is a gap between the older actresses or ahjummas and the young stars who are following. She has the potential to have a long run as an actress. Another thing about her is that she cries so prettily. She knows how to make you feel something when you watch her. She is very honest, is a natural beauty and has a great face."

I Really love that part the most when Director Lee Won Suk was asked about Shin Hye.. You can sense that he really adores her not just as an artist but also as a person..

We can actually attest to that specially me as im not into Kdrama before but when I saw her back during Stairway to Heaven days, I was really amazed by her acting.. and most specially, on how she cries beautifully..:wub: Let's be real, some actresses that cries are really trying sooo hard to let that tears out and looking awful for that..

She has this ability to touch your heart just by watching her as if you're a part of her. Once she captured your heart, you can't ever let go of her.:lol:

Her being the future of Korean actresses is just awesome.. Coming from the director himself, just feel so proud for her.. Agree that there's a lot of 20's actresses right now specially some converting from idol to actresses but for me, there's no one above Shin Hye's acting ability yet, may it comedy or romance or drama.. Haters may say otherwise, but truth betold..

And for SA's who's always there for her, it's just you guys rock!!! Shin Hye is really lucky to have you as her protector.. See, even the director can proved that you're really awesome!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 21

A REMINDER TO EVERYBODY, SALT HAS ANNOUNCED NOT TO POST AND SPREAD SHINHYE'S PRIVATE PHOTOS IN EUROPE/VACATION.

CJhZLKFUYAEEgjF.jpg

CJhZK5pUYAAQS8E.jpg

Agency requests(as I understood):
No taking and spreading photos of Shin hye on her entire Vacation in Europe. Let her enjoy the Vacation without no one was following her. fans should not worry because the actress will post her adventure and updates in Social Medias.

cr: PSH_Baidu Bar

• Like 18

Parkshinhye in LDF fan art

11692577_1038363456185476_32182305427013

JenniferG, read message in your account, please. (Home > Message)

@CawaRain chingu i already click the home>message but i dont see any message on it. instead when i click it, all the news of soompi news is there. sorry i don't see any message.....

Edited by JenniferG
  • Like 8