❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Wants To Marry A Man Who Is Like Her Father

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye wants to marry a man who reminds her of her father. The 25-year-old actress appeared on the June 2 episode of "Some Men, Some Women," an SBS variety show which focuses on the lives of single celebrities.

ADVERTISING

Like Us on Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT

She revealed that she is inspired by the relationship shared by her parents. "I want to live in a happy family, like my parents," said Park. "So I wanted to get married when I was 23-years-old." 

She provided further explanation about her ideal husband and cited the primary reason she is not currently married. Her newest goal is to get married before she is 30-years-old, but she admitted that her standards have changed. Rather than casually dating, she is focused on marriage. "I keep looking for men who are like my dad," said Park. 

The Hallyu star admitted that she tends to use her father as a barometer for relationships, which can be difficult. "I keep comparing men to my dad, which is not very good," said Park. 

Park appeared on a segment which focused on a party hosted by actress Chae Jung An. "Some Men, Some Women" originally premiered during the Lunar New Year and subsequently replaced "Roommate." 

Park Shin Hye recently received positive attention for her guest appearance on tvN's "Three Meals a Day." Viewers praised her domestic skills and her ability to maintain a positive spirit while actively participating in the grueling activities. 

While she has yet to announce her next project, she is included in the ensemble cast of the arthouse film, "Beauty Inside." Based on a 2012 American social film, "Beauty Inside," also stars Lee Beom Soo, Seo Kang Joon, Go Ah Sung and Yoo Yeon Seok. 

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/85541/20150603/park-shin-hye-wants-to-marry-a-man-who-is-like-her-father.htm

• Like 4

Park Shin Hye talks about marriage and meeting Gong Yoo on 'Some Guys, Some Girls'

June 03, 2015

sajfkjksd.jpg

Chae Jung Ahn: "Gong Yoo is Park Shin Hye's ideal type. I was to meet Gong Yoo that day and I called Shin Hye along. Her tone of voice and expressions were really sexy in front of him."

Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Some Guys Some Girls' Chae Jung Ahn, "Park Shin Hye changed her tone of voice in front of Gong Yoo"

1. [+2975, -75] Gong Yoo ㅠㅠㅠSobs ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2964, -80] I would change my voice too ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+2899, -350] Who doesn't have Gong Yoo as their ideal type?

4. [+1800, -183] Park Shin Hye is so pretty

5. [+547, -61] Women would pick Gong Yoo as their ideal type over Won Bin or Jang Dong Gun

6. [+378, -23] Girls went crazy over Gong Yoo during 'Coffee Prince'

7. [+368, -32] I would act differently in front of him too.. Gong Yoo, please film a drama soon

8. [+83, -10] I love Gong Yoo too but  I miss him in dramas

8. [+42, -7] Gong Ji Chul-ssi, please be in a drama asap ㅜㅜ

fsjkdfjs.jpg

Park Shin Hye: "My dream is to get married. Whenever I look at my parents, I wanna live as happy as them. I thought I would be married by the time I reach 23 but I wanna be married when I turn 30. Now that marriage has become my goal, I keep trying to find a man that's similar to my dad.   I comparing men to my dad and I unconsciously focus on the weakness instead of the good characteristics."

Newsen - Nate: 'Some Guys Some Girls' Park Shin Hye "When I turn 30, I wanna be married to a man that's like my dad"

1. [+270, -16] It shows that Park Shin Hye came from a harmonious family when she talks about her parents. She got love from them. She radiates a positive vibe around others and is always considerate. I fell for her after her 'Three Meals a Day' appearance. Her parents raised her well

2. [+247, -16] Her dad must be so moved by the way she talks about him... You've raised you're daughter well.

3. [+17, -2] Kyaa~~~~ So pretty

4. [+14, 0] Seems like she came from a loving family.. I'm jealous.. I just shudder when I think of my dad

Source:kkuljaem.blogspot.

• Like 5

Guest purpleismycolor

[Lotte DF] ..Park Shin Hye & Super Junior micro-movie <Vacation is Poem> to be released this end of June

CGny1FMVIAAJcb8.jpg

CGn1iLaUkAEAOzf.jpg

CGny2icUAAA8B_c.png

CGnxmebUcAAFxLM.jpg

cr. jinjjawintercherub

UPDATE: Filming for Lotte CF will take place from June 3 - June 5 in Jeju Island.

cr. Sup3rJunior

--- so most likely, our princess is still in Jeju :) 

Lotte Duty Free with Park Shin Hye's first promotion with Super Junior movie in Jeju background

CGnuwNzUYAA5nHJ.jpg

Lotte Duty Free with Park Shin Hye starring Super Junior has been making short films in the background Jeju, Jeju Island at the end of June and the first public.

Short films tend to Jeju production second only to last year's experience contains a street full of beauty and charm of Jeju. Lotte Duty Free is planned to promote this through a variety of channels, including a short film on YouTube, SNS, through which the island is expected to contribute to become a world-class tourism brand.

cr: www.ktin.net/h/contentxxx.html?idx=19437...newsbd&hmidx=4&knum=

0152.gif

• Like 8

Guest twingals

I can't get enough of Shinhye on 3MAD! wished it had more episodes. I guess, this was shot right after Pinocchio? She also really gained a lot of praise for this show. Just loved seeing her being so natural, too adorkable! This was a great choice to participate.

Guest twingals

Tookie! Tookie!!! Keopta  #ParkShinHye #박신혜

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
cr: to Kr_HallyuStar

​Didn't find anything wrong with her post...it's reality, feet can get THAT dirty when running around muddy water logged soil. Where there nasty comments?