❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

oh''''''girl,when did the vote were close.i m desperately wanna vote but my sucking internet is disturb me soooo badly.please vote vote vote.krystal is catching our girl.today 12;00 pm or tommorrow 12;00 pm.I mean voting close time.By the way i found the name tiggie2 and purpleismycolour in comment section at that poll.i m sooo proud both of u.our precious young special super duper lovely SA.

Eonnie, the voting will close on May 22, 11 AM Beijing Time :D 

*** I seriously don't know where our 10 million plus votes went but one thing is for sure.. Starlight Angels will never give up... We will fight until the very end for our princess!!! 

LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR OUR PRINCESS!

THE VOTING WILL END ON MAY 22, 11 AM BEIJING TIME 

WE CAN DO THIS STARLIGHT ANGELS!!!

STARLIGHT ANGELS FIGHTING!!!

cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

VOTING LINK: http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

CALLING AGAIN ALL STARLIGHT ANGELS WHO WANTS VOTING ACCOUNTS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME :) 

More chic photos of Park Shin Hye for 'Bruno Magli' revealed

park-shin-hye_1432084328_shinhye4.jpg

We're just getting ready for summer, but 'Bruno Magli' has released even more photos of their lovely model Park Shin Hye for their Fall/Winter 2015 season!

In the released photos, the actress looks chic and classy in grey and blue tones, going for a modern, boyish look in some photos and a minimalistic and casual look in others. She looks quite pretty with minimal makeup in all of the looks!

Not only is Park Shin Hye the model of the brand, but she also helped design this season's 'Specchio Ssinz' bag! This season's 'Specchio Ssinz' bag is 'Bruno Magli's third version, and it has a beautiful gradient coloring.

'Bruno Magli's representative said, "The established Park Shin Hye, who is a fashion icon to young women, has a unique fashion sense and harmonizes and fits well with 'Bruno Magli's modern and chic style, making a more polished and edgy style. Consumers will be perfectly captured by our Fall/Winter Season because of the effect of the synergy between Park Shin Hye's image and the concept of our new items."

cr: ALLKPOP

• Like 14

Guest purpleismycolor

STARLIGHT ANGELS!

Did you guys vote already for our princess at the Baeksang's Halllyu Popularity Award Poll?

There are only 1 hour and 15 minutes left before the voting poll closes. If you haven't voted for yet, vote for her now! :) Voting will end later at 11 AM Beijing Time :) 

Voting linkhttp://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

Voting result as of 9:40 AM Beijing Time

33yni38.jpg

Our princess is leading the poll with 35,271,619 votes followed by Krystal with 34,920,420 votes :) 

Starlight Angels Fighting!!!

cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Guest purpleismycolor

oops I double posted :sweatingbullets: sorry ^_^

While we wait for the voting results , let's find out why our fandom's name is Starlight Angels :wub::wub::wub:

10919276_827931113919548_1811885420_n.jp

Edited by purpleismycolor