❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

​Hi @Tiggie2 thanks for asking! Actually I never had a particular actress whom I follow closely in Asia (most of my favorites are in H), so for me its strange to see how a person can be so popular and yet....... And I also learned, just recently, that she started at early age, (sorry to leave that out) and her fame grew even bigger as years pass by..Im just in awe because of the Baeksang voting poll result (it reaches to 100%, its so rare..hehehe) anyways, I'm sorry to confuse you. For all that matter, I agree in everything u mentioned. I felt relieved...thanks!..I still have time to get use to it right??hehe..and of course to know her much better...Im here to stay, so please dont kick me out!(just kidding)LOL!xDxDxD

@ariat thanks for responding..you are such an amazing one.keep it up!

Hello there @purpleismycolor! Those points are well taken, thank you. Sorry for bringing that up! I just cant control what my mind is telling me, Im used to speak out whenever there's a chance..so I will leave it at rest now. thanks to you all here..and sorry for any inconveniences I caused..I mean it...Ahh!! it feels so good to be here..:wub::D:P

And lastly to you @NileRose (I heard they call you here "mother-hen", that suits u..hehe..am I right?or did I confuse u with someone else?..oh please no..hehehe), those words are comforting especially they came from you..THANKS A LOT! I will take your advice.9_9:P:D 

​Awww....I love you guys....People here are so level headed and are so willing to eat humble pie when proven wrong. Yes @NileRose has been dubbed as "mother hen" because for a long time, even with the thread inactive, she has stayed, posted updates abt Shin Hye, defended our girl and kept the peace for those of us who like to argue tee hee (normal to disagree on things....the funny thing is that sometimes what we want to drive at is the same but because of language barrier sometimes gets misunderstood). And of course we have different tastes and expectation of our girl. For instance, some wants her covered up....some wants her to experiment and show her sexy side. Well...to each his/her own. What's important is we all love her.xD

Guest ariat

Nistymaj01...

We argue about how protect PSH, the best way to defend HER, it is a good thing...At the end of the day we 're all PSH gaurdians:D:D:D

Guest ariat

Hello Honey25g...You said "not some nonsense comments." l think every comment l post has sense for me and l respect all comments in this thread even if l'm not agree with...

Guest purpleismycolor

​@Amber03 Don't be sorry and it's not an inconvenience at all :) feel free to voice out your opinions here .. we are all one big happy family and we're here for each other :) hugs :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by purpleismycolor

I see there have been some concerns about haters in the last few pages. Here is my 2 cents...

I understand the frustration when people see PSH being unfairly criticised and maligned and feel the need to rant and of course, everyone should feel free to share on this forum. However, at the same time, I feel that it may be counter-productive to re-broadcast the haters’ warped comments in great detail, because I think it would give the haters more credence. Afterall, what do haters, trollers and spammers enjoy the most? To get a reaction out of people and to gain notoriety for having their comments reposted everywhere and getting more attention. 

Sure, when I see a hateful comment on SH’s post, I do occasionally type a comment to state my view to support SH, but I never continue to argue with these people on a website/blog/SM account. It is not only a waste of one’s energy, but it also feeds their egos and their sense of thrill of getting a rise out of her fans. It makes these idiots think how important they are and their opinions actually carry some weight and influence. Moreover, we should bear in mind that these are often not rational people, so you cannot have a reasonable and logical conversation/debate with such people.

It is unfortunately an occupational hazard for people like SH to have to deal with such awful trolls and it is never going to go away as her career continues to soar. Yes,  it is unpleasant to read them, but I am sure with her many years in the industry, she would have developed her own ways of coping and handling such negativity (e.g. ignoring them), particularly as she is a bright, intelligent and strong character. Plus trollers tend to bother with actresses only when they are popular and doing well! It is no point for haters to post negative comments on a celeb that no one will bother to react. So in a perverse way, the existence of these trollers is a sign of her success!!

So, we should not get too stressed out about these folks in the minority... just enjoy the works and success of SH and how much love she is getting from many people and from various sources! :)

@ariat as u read my post did i mention name's?when I post that message that only my opinion ,it was'nt for a bad intention.i just want to run this thread with peaceful.harmony and active forums.