❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Actress Park Shin Hye talks about college and her classmate Kang Ha Neul on 'Entertainment Relay'

park-shin-hye_1423927684_af_org.jpg

Park Shin Hye discussed her college life and fellow classmate actor Kang Ha Neul on the February 14th installment of 'Entertainment Relay'.

The actress and 7-year college student said, "I haven't been able to graduate in 7 years. Right now, I'm the top sunbae. There's no one above me. It's a big deal. My hoobaes joke around that I should be laying behind a folding screen, and they call me 'ancestor.'" 

She also said of her classmate Kang Ha Neul, "Ha Neul seems as if he'd be a diligent student, but he's only a sophomore. We all have a lot left. Since Go Ara has graduated, it'll be me."

Park Shin Hye has been a student of the theater department at Chung-Ang University since 2008.

credit to the owner allkpopThank you graphics

MY SLIDESHOW OF PARKSHINHYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLp33oeqoyY#t=14

this is my slideshow video for parkshinhye. sorry chingus i'm not really good in doing of it. i just tried if i can make a video of parkshinhye. maybe after practicing doing this one. i can make a nicer video not just like a slideshow.

Thank you to everyone for continuously updating this forum. Now we know where Shin Hye's exceptional artistic and musical family genes come from. 
[]image.jpg1_zpstpwrlfzb.jpg

Credit: DCTrying to learn how to post pictures. Sorry if it doesn't come out properly.

Guest purpleismycolor

resrimith said: Nowadays.. When i see a shin hye article in NB. heart starts beating fast.. Palm starts sweating.. lol.. :-S :-SS As it is a breeding place for trolls and haters. haha.. Its like a big dilemma.. whether to click it(as you will get hurt by some meaningless hate) or not click it to avoid the pain. :-t But curiousity wins the race. X_X And i will transform into a shin hye warrior fighting in those comment sections. >:/  lol. Thankgod.. today was a good surprise. So i feel a lil relief.  #:-S ;;)

Guest purpleismycolor

B94VSL3CQAEn7gb.jpg

wow @-) @-) @-) somebody get me water cause it's too damn hot in here! 8-} 8-} 8-} GIRL THAT BODY IS SO F-I-N-E!  \m/

EDIT: OMG the gif just won't show :(( :(( :((  guess i'm stuck with emoticons hihi 8-} 8-} 8-}

class="single__title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 3.125em; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"   Netizens React To Park Shin Hye  class="single__title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 3.125em; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"             Spending 7 Years in University

Park Shinhye

n the episode of KBS 2 Entertainment Weekly that aired on February 14th, Park Shin Hye chatted with the staff of the show on the topic of her university life.

When the subject of her life as a university student was brought up Park Shin Hye said, “I’m the highest senior in the entire school. There’s no one above me because I’ve been going to university for 7 years. My juniors call me ‘ancestor’, and keep joking that I’m so old so I should already be inside a coffin.”

During the interview she also revealed that she entered school together with actresses Go AraKim So Eun, and actors Kim Bum and Kang Ha Neul 

Park Shin Hye also mentioned actor Kang Ha Neul, who she has worked alongside with in the drama Heirs, saying, “Haneul looks like he would be very hard working, but he’s still in 2nd year. He’s got a long way to go. Ara will probably graduate first, and then it will be me.”

Many netizens who claimed to be from the same school as her commented on this post stating that they can attest to the fact that Park Shin Hye is a good student.

Spoiler:.1. [+ 723, – 48] Park Shin Hye is famous for being very active in school, participating in all school events, and not missing a single class. When exams start she pulls all nighters at the library studying and goes on bonding trips. That’s why whenever she starts a drama or a movie she drops school completely, meaning if she isn’t going to go to school properly she would rather not at all.

I’m just writing this as a person that goes to Joongang University with her. She’s known to be the hardest working celebrity in Joongang University.

2. [+502, – 35] She’s famous among Joongang University students for frequenting the library to study and working hard..

3. [+429, – 29] Ever since she was in elementary school, she grew up in Lee Seung Hwan‘s Dream Factory. Ever since she was a child actress, Lee Seung Hwan emphasized how important school was, and that students must act like students. That’s probably why she puts so much emphasis on school, and takes leave from school rather than half Richard Simmons it. She goes to every event and studies hard. She’s only still in school because of her career.

Aside from filming for her recent drama Pinocchio with Lee Jong Suk, the actress has also collaborated in a new single with MYK titled “You’re Perfect.” Epik High‘s Tablo also took part in producing the lyrics for the song.

Park shin hye

SourceTV Daily

credit to dramafeverThank you graphics

JenniferG said:

@Narjess-PSHIC you're welcome chingu and i'm more much glad that your not angry when i shared some of your artwork here. i wish i could be as talented as you are but. but i'am not? i've done some 2 of shinhye's mv but not as nice as you've done. i'm having a hard time in the audio, i want to put the latest music on it. but whenever i've done it's mute. but now has an a little improvement it has music already but the music that youtube gives free is not nice as your music. it's only an instrumental songs? that's why i don't have a courage to post it here. although theres 17 people who already view . but i'm afraid that someone may not like it. but i will tried to improved and maybe i can post it here too.  valentines-day-comment-022.gif  to you chingu and to all lovely chingus here may all the love of this special day showered to all of you and the prosperity will always be forever......

@resrimith and @purpleismycolor, I sympathize those haters if they really tag SH name into an article not related to her. It just goes to show how popular SH is and worth those haters time to talk about her. SH is worth every love and support her fans give her because she works so hard. Not many actresses her age (25 - 26) can show they have so many hit shows underneath her belt. At 19 she had the cult success of You're beautiful. Then, in the last two years she participated in two runaway hits (Heirs and Pinocchio). Yes, by acting alongside the popular male co-stars helped but SH had to excel in her own acting in order to stand up against them. All her co-stars have said how much positive energy SH brings to the set. Any successful production is never about just one actor or actress, it is teamwork. This year, SH has said she wants to concentrate on her studies and graduate. I wish her all the best of luck. Please come back to dramaland after and bring us more outstanding dramas. 
[]image.jpg1_zpsrbu9ib34.jpg
Credit: DC