❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I'm sorry ... if too many posts in this thread. just could not resist to hold the post. as dominates. Happy Valentine to all chingus. please proceed ..thank you for all the wonderful posts ..maaf for bad language ..

Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr. to uploader

class="titleNews"Park Shin Hye Decorates Cover of ‘CeCi’ in Korea, China and Thailand

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Keeping herself busy with commercial shoots after wrapping up the drama Pinocchio, Park Shin Hye revealed her recent activities through a phtoshoot.

Park Shin Hye has been chosen as the cover girl of the March issue of CeCi, being published in Korea, China and Thailand, and her pictures shot in Thailand were uploaded on the official Instagram of CeCi.

Ever since she became the first Korean actress to launch an Asia tour in 2013, Park Shin Hye has held an Asia tour for the third year in a row, becoming a representative hallyu actress. Her photoshoot with CeCi was filmed with beautiful scenery of Koh Chang, Thailand set as the background, along with her lovely and mature concept.

Park Shin Hye Decorates Cover of ‘CeCi’ in Korea, China and Thailand

According to an affiliate, Park Shin Hye’s photos were taken under the glaring sun of the Southern country in a comfortable atmosphere, presenting her flawless beauty even without editing.

CeCi’s vice chief editor Cha In Sun shared, “She not only shined with her natural and healthy energy but her friendly personality stood out as she prepared a surprise birthday party for one of the staff members.”

Park Shin Hye Decorates Cover of ‘CeCi’ in Korea, China and Thailand

The actress recently participated in SALT′N PAPER’s album, expanding her activities as an artist by presenting her skills in not only acting but singing as well. Park Shin Hye’s photoshoot will be revealed through the March issue of CeCi and mobile CeCi.

Photo credit: CeCi

Guest shinn15

Happy valentine's day guys!!  <:-P

Ah..She will celebrate this day with her lucky fans. For those who will attend the FM, have fun guys.. but before it, she spreads "the happy pinky's day" to us with her smile and beautiful photos....

Embedded image permalink

@indahm ... you are so fast to post the photos.. hehe.. I'm happy you share everything about her in here, thankyou very much, dear.

Seeing your smile makes My day : Happy birth day my sweet angel , Happy wish for you to be Happy always , Happy Valentine's day My lovely girl , Happy success & effort that you made be happy always no mater what just be Happy for yourself & for others who wants to see your smile that make us have hope & to work hard to succeed to reach our Goal .
  Thank you shin hye you teach me something every year   :)>- Be Courage , Happy & successful.
10968550_867250963316894_41990973179126710371475_867250979983559_138669351191879
10923569_334558290072743_276915982900293
10346514_334558253406080_527612245450830cr: as tagged