❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again? 

Whether they are real or not, onscreen couples have always had a large fanbase based on what they′ve shown on television. Walking down memory lane, we looked back on some of our favorite onscreen couples from the past, some of which are still talked about to this day. And with Valentine′s Day coming up, we want to know which sweet couple you′d like to see on television again? [Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again? 

Seohyun & Jung Yong Hwa This SNSD Seohyun and CN Blue Jung Yong Hwa pairing still lingers in our memories as the sweet couple that tried their best in everything that they did. We believe the Yong-Seo Couple was probably the most proper couple in the history of We Got Married with Seohyun not even dropping the use of honorifics, leading to the creation of the beloved Banmal Song. [Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple 

Do You Want to See Again? Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho It was a very typical drama line about a rich man falling in love with a not-so-rich woman, but Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho made it something special with their acting in SBS′ The Heirs. Finding each other as soulmates during their youthful years as high school students, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho overcame the many obstacles that came their way, whether it was a noble idiocy or a scary chaebol daddy. And always remember, love is the moment. [Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple 
Do You Want to See Again?

Park Se Young & Wooyoung Just like any couple, there was a bit of awkwardness in the air between Park Se Young and 2PM′s Wooyoung, but that awkwardness quickly melted into a pile of goo like the rest of us when these young′uns started behaving like a real couple, exploring different hobbies and traveling together.

The make-believe romance and reality was split so perfectly between this couple that we often had a hard time remembering that this was just a television show. [Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again? Kang So

Ra & Leeteuk Kang Sora and Super Junior′s Leeteuk were another couple that had us in a daze with how they interacted with each other. We particularly remember Kang Sora trying her best to set up her Super Junior brother-in-laws with her friends, as well as the sweet good-bye kiss that they shared. And it′s not every day when a K-pop superstar starts serenading his girl in front of thousands and thousands of fans at a concert hall.

[Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again? Yun Eun Hye & Kim Jong Kook Before We Got Married was even in existence, there was a program called SBS′ X-Man, and from there, the Yun Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook loveline was born. 

While the constant flirting on the show might have been fictional (or not, we′ll never know for sure), Yun Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook′s romantic interactions had the hearts of viewers fluttering like crazy, especially in the famous ′Of Course′ segment, which still vividly lives in everyone′s memory today. 

With everyone participating in the Running Man Twitter movement to bring this couple back to life, perhaps, we′ll see Yun Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook reunite on television again.

Source :  http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87088/poll-which-past-onscreen-couple-do-you-want-to-see-again

From the article titled Graduation, relationship and marriage: Park Shin-hye's 20s report  I copied this part 

PSH  seemed excited to talk about the clubs in Gangnam she went to a few times. She didn't care if people recognized her or not.

"I like dancing. It's not doing anything bad. It's to relieve stress and I like drinking with my friends, too"

I remembered this hahaha from MAMA 2012 in BigBang VIP Party  :))

8ef5c765tw1ec9hj6c2c4g20a00hsx6w.gif
cr: to the owner