❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/86486/hwayoung-interview

In the article she mentioned that there many netizen said her beauty like our ssinz

:-/

hmm her eyes looks so big like our ssinz maybe because of that she looks alike

what do u think guys??

but of course our ssinz has more attractive as a women or as an actress :x ;)

Nah, she's beautiful and has her own charm too bt for me Uri Angel is the best. In my eyes, shinhye is the most gorgeous actress.

Anyway last night i dreamt abt Shinhye. I met with shinhye, shake her hand and hug her. I felt really happy that i wish it was not just a dream bt reality speak other wise. When i woke up, i find nothing aside my pillow. Sorry for off topic bt i just cn't move on from my beautiful dream and i hope it will comes true... crossed finger Hehe :D [-O<

Two reasons I don't feel like voting on GoA:

1) The links don't work for me :-O

2) I'm still upset about what happened last year and the suspicious voting going on which seemed like cheating.

I was disappointed she was so close to winning last year but I hardly heard anything about GoA after. It does seem a bit like a useless poll :|

I am sorry, but I just had comment of the misconception that JKS lied about his taxes. His accounting firm made a mistake when filling the taxes for JKS agency, JKS did NOT have anything to do with mistake his accounting made. But sadly netizens were quickly to jump in the hate JKS bandwagon and push him to go into a period of reflection when in fact he is innocent. And Yes, he had to pay a fine, but that was after the amendment of the taxes for his agency. The poor guy sadly took all the heat from the mistake of his accounting firm and what is worse is that it seems the media really didn't care to fully update of what actually transpire with the whole tax scandal and how he was cleared. If we look online there are only bits and pieces of what was going on, but never a true coherent update of the end results. Luckily, I did find a source that helps clarify things about this scandal.source: http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/26934 
I truly hope this clears some of things said about JKS, because it was not his fault of what happen to him in this case. Also, I really believe he has never had money issues as he just bought a 20 million dollar building in Korea.
Sorry, I just had to comment on this because it still perplexes how JKS was push to go into a period of reflection when he is innocent. I do not get why he is getting so much hate because this is incident is not suppose to be scandal that should be affecting his career like the way it is. 

Shin Hye is looking more beautiful everyday! :xI hope she really enjoyed herself in Thailand.

I am sorry, but I just had comment of the misconception that JKS lied about his taxes. His accounting firm made a mistake when filling the taxes for JKS agency, JKS did NOT have anything to do with mistake his accounting made. But sadly netizens were quickly to jump in the hate JKS bandwagon and push him to go into a period of reflection when in fact he is innocent. And Yes, he had to pay a fine, but that was after the amendment of the taxes for his agency. The poor guy sadly took all the heat from the mistake of his accounting firm and what is worse is that it seems the media really didn't care to fully update of what actually transpire with the whole tax scandal and how he was cleared. If we look online there are only bits and pieces of what was going on, but never a true coherent update of the end results. 
Luckily, I did find a source that helps clarify things about this scandal.
source: http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/26934 

I truly hope this clears some of things said about JKS, because it was not his fault of what happen to him in this case. Also, I really believe he has never had money issues as he just bought a 20 million dollar building in Korea.

Sorry, I just had to comment on this because it still perplexes how JKS was push to go into a period of reflection when he is innocent. I do not get why he is getting so much hate because this is incident is not suppose to be scandal that should be affecting his career like the way it is. 

Shin Hye is looking more beautiful everyday! :x
I hope she really enjoyed herself in Thailand.

yeah discovered the real thing happened to jks tax scandal a while ago watching hallyuback. I juz can't understand why they need to drag sh along. Shouldn't they juz bash han ye seul instead??!! She avoid being the talk by bragging how she love her bf when her tax scandal surfaces. Pity sh.

Sorry i don't know how to use spoiler.

They r human being, just like us. It must be hard to.maintain their positive impression for the citizen and their fans. I just hope Shin Hye will always positive and strong to face whatever obstacle in her way.

And we know human being do mistakes. Keep calm and support uri Shin Hye! :x

Guest arl1430293995

Shin hye is naturally beautiful and genuine in every way humanly possible. She is an angel because she goes above and beyond the call of her duty. While haters are bashing her I'm inspired by her even more. I love that she is an actress (a really good one) but I love it more that she has a good kin heart. Naturally when you are sooooo good envious people will try to pull you down.

Park Shin-hye is still loving Thailand

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020
Korean actress Park Shin-hye, who starred in the hit drama series "Pinocchio" that concluded its three-month run in January, uploaded many photos of her stay in Thailand on Instagram.
The 24-year-old, who purchased an advanced GoPro HERO4 black camera to document her leisure activities and hobbies abroad, shared photos of Thai scenery on Friday and Saturday.
"I woke up in the morning and looked out at the terrace and there was a peacock ... I went near a resort and there were lots of monkeys on the trees ... Thailand, Ko Chang (district) ... It's so beautiful I can’t take my eyes off," the 24-year-old wrote in the caption on Friday.
The actress also filmed an underwater video swimming with shoals of tropical fish.
"Thailand, Ko Chang ... GoPro ... I feel like this is paradise. I want to go diving too ... I think I'll learn properly when I go back to Korea," she wrote alongside the clip on Saturday.
The award-winning starlet is currently in Thailand for promotional activities. She recently shot an ad campaign for French clothing company Millet and a fashion editorial for the cover of Korean fashion magazine CeCi's upcoming issue.
By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)
credit and thanks to http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502091145324437529_2&pv=1

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1;"T: Jambagee 2013 Interview – MBC Section TV English Translations Part 3 (2:04 – 4:14)

Translations on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/t-jambagee-2013-interview-mbc-section-tv-english-translations-part-3/

Park Shin Hye still sees Lee Min Ho in unusual places

Heirs_PSH_LMH.png

It maybe a rumor or reasonable speculation that Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho dated after they co-starred in the romance drama Heirs, but they each have said they are single now. However, it seems that Park Shin Hye still sees Lee Min Ho in unusual places. Here's how it happened.

Park Shin Hye posted this photo a few days ago and wrote: 

10968423_758655317553540_255198567128006

“At the Incheon Airport, I got this card from the Lotte Duty Free Shop when I exchanged the receipts from buying cosmetics. Why do I always receive cards with the face of Min Ho oppa, Kim Tan, the partner of Eun Sang? I sent him a message and he laughed.”

In case you haven't watched Heirs, Kim Tan and Eun San are the lovebirds played by Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. They went through quite an ordeal to be together.

Also, do you recall that Lee Min Ho did say he's dreamed of meeting his fated love at an airport? But he likely didn't dream of this kind of rendezvous.

What do you think about the cute photo from Park Shin Hye? I think what's also cute is that the two stars keep in touch. Even if there is no romantic relationship, they are obviously still friends.

CREDIT TO  DRAMAFEVER and NancyZ

KN_SayCheese_Thx-vi.gif