❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I am completely over Pinocchio and I am 100% ready to move on :D :D :DI am anxiously waiting to watch her next drama or movie...8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Upcoming dramas line-up for SBS Wed & Thu slot:

Girls Who See Smells

Mask

Cold Case

Upcoming dramas line-up for SBS Mon & Tue slot:

Heard It Through the Grapevine

Upcoming dramas line-up for MBC Wed & Thu slot:

Angry Mom

Hong Sister Drama

Scholar Who Walks the Night

Upcoming dramas line-up for MBS Mon & Tue slot:

Hwajung

Upcoming dramas line-up for KBS Wed & Thu slot:

Thank you my Son

Unkind Woman

Dr. Frankenstein

Upcoming dramas line-up for KBS Mon & Tue slot:

Blood

Park Shin-hye is Millet's upcoming model

February 3, 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020

"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye on Monday shared selfies via social media while shooting an ad campaign for French outdoor clothing brand Millet in Thailand.

"(Park) will film commercials and promotional campaigns. She will be busy touring Asia in the first half of this year," said a spokesperson for the actress, who left for Thailand on Sunday.

The 24-year-old wrote in the caption to the Instagram photos, "Experience the truth ... Millet ad campaign ... The weather in Thailand is amazing. The Thai winter is both warm and refreshing ... Please look forward to the new promotion for Millet."

Millet, which is owned by Lafuma, is a French company that retails outdoor equipment and clothing. The lead actress of hit drama "Pinocchio" recently filmed a campaign for another French label, fashion jewelry brand AGATHA.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Mind Bridge...

Park Hae Jin is with Mind Bridge

Gong Yoo is with Mind Bridge

Who will Shinhye’s partner with in Mind Bridge for CF next ??? :-? :-?

Wait…isn’t Park Hae Jin the actor that has rumor to be dating PSH not so long ago???…I mean they were following each other in twitters…hmmmmm :-? :-?

I wonder if Kim soo Hyun OR Park Hae-Jin would consider “Scholar Who Walks the Night” drama.  This drama is set in Joseon times when a nobleman’s family is ruined due to false accusations, and the daughter disguises herself as a man to sell books. She meets a mysterious, handsome Confucian scholar who runs out to be a vampire….The storyline does not sound exciting at all :( :( :(.  I really hope PSH take the time to pick the right project to display her fun, upbeat and strong character. 

class="single__title entry-title"MYK’s new single “You’re Perfect” to feature Park Shin Hye

February 3, 2015

Source:koreaboo

Screen-Shot-2015-02-02-at-12.57.14-PM.pn

On February 2nd, MYK revealed that the mysterious artist who he will be collaborating with on his upcoming track is none other than Park Shin Hye.

MYK and good friend Tablo recently shared that the new track “You’re Perfect,” was a joint work with MYK composing the song and Tablo penning in lyrics. That announcement teased that the track would feature a third mystery artist.

The addition of Park Shin Hye to this collaboration is set to generate much fan excitement. Park Shin Hye’s soft vocals combined with MYK’s gentle sound are expected to create a tune that listeners will enjoy. In the photo, the three show off their friendly expressions as they huddle close for a shot from what appears to be the recording studio.

The song will be unveiled on February 4th.