❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="content-title"18 Surprising Actor/Actress Appearances in K-Pop MVs January 30, 2015

Source:soompi

Although K-pop idols and singers are groomed from training to star in their own music videos, sometimes they prefer to share or give up the spotlight to someone from the world of K-drama. It’s a mutually beneficial arrangement: The idols get some much-needed resting time away from the camera, and a young up-and-coming actor or actress gets his or her chance to shine in a high-profile project. Let’s take a look at some surprising instances in which famous actors and actresses have starred in K-pop MVs!

skipped  .                .    .   .  .

14 of 20

yoo-seung-ho-jo-ji-sub-800x440.png

An actor first and foremost, we would have expected So Ji Sub to star in his own rap(!) MV, but after a brief appearance in the beginning, he gave up the spotlight to Yoo Seung Ho, who plays a younger version of So Ji Sub in

no one does the smoldering stare quite as well as So Ji Sub, but Yoo Seung Ho is well on his way to learning it.

15 of 20

park-shin-hye-so-ji-sub-800x445.png

Park Shin Hye stars as Yoo Seung Ho’s girlfriend, in a plot that’s purposely inconclusive but charming all the same. We think they looked really cute together!

more@http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/30/18-surprising-actoractress-appearances-in-k-pop-mvs/

class="titleNews"[interview] Park Shin Hye Spills Thoughts on Dating

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on dating.

Having debuted through Lee Seung Hwan’s music video for Flower in 2003, Park Shin Hye has entered 13 years since her debut. It took her a long time to get rid of her child actress image, Park Shin Hye has grown into a hallyu star who is loved not only in Korea but all over Asia.

Despite acting out romances with numerous actors, Park Shin Hye wasn’t involved in many dating rumors. In a recent interview with Newsen, Park Shin Hye was asked about dating to which she responded, “I dated with or without [people] knowing. I’m not dating now, but I have dated with or without [people] knowing…”

Park Shin Hye, who has many male friends, said, “There was a time when I seriously wondered if they don’t see me as a girl.”

She added, “Sometimes I might not realize it even when someone likes me and I think I’m the type that falls in love first. But I don’t think that I can keep it going for a long time.”

She explained, “It’s tough when I’m constantly working on a project and concentrating on it. If that happens, it becomes difficult for both of us. Instead of just meeting someone you like, dating requires work and making time for each other but when that doesn′t happen it doesn′t last long."

[interview] Park Shin Hye Spills Thoughts on Dating

“When I have work, I can’t concentrate on anything else. I can’t even contact my family or friends often. My friends from high school just talk amongst themselves in the group chat room even if I don’t say anything. I read them all at once and write, ‘I enjoyed reading this,’ and go back to work,” said the actress.

Park Shin Hye said, “Although I date with or without [people] knowing, I don’t think I’m good at it. That′s why I’ve also thought of getting married early. But year after year, as there are things I want to do, the desire to get married has lessened now.”

As one of the top actresses in her 20s, Park Shin Hye shared, “More than thinking about what I want to do in the future, I’m so grateful for my circumstances now. It’s my desire to maintain this. I would like to act continuously as I am now. I think the viewers will enjoy watching when I enjoy it myself. I would like to continue working with this kind of mindset.”

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

ParkShinHye‬ and SoYeonKim‬

10968451_977855012243471_501504195663587

soyeon323 IG update] 2015.1.30 ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ and ‪#‎SoYeonKim‬
Today's Lunch Meat sauce spagetti ‪#‎coffee‬ ‪#‎cafedesverts‬ ‪#‎Prettygirl‬‪#‎beautifulheart‬ ‪#‎cafelatte‬ ‪#‎americano‬http://instagram.com/p/yeO6n5M19m/

Today's Lunch는 ‪#‎카페데베르‬ 역삼점의 맛난 것들!!! Meat sauce spagetti에 감동!!! #coffee #cafedesverts ‪#‎박신혜‬ 이뿐 여배우 동생과 피노키오 이후 재회하여 이쁜 수다수다 얌얌~~ 늘늘 아름답고 이쁜 긍정 여동생!!!^^ @ssinz7 #Prettygirl #beautifulheart #cafelatte #americano

http://instagram.com/p/yeO6n5M19m/

credit to the owner : soyeon323IG via @khjpearl 

KN_SayCheese_Thx-vi.gif