❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi guys! I'm still kinda sick so I couldn't spazz with all of you :(( but I was spazzing by myself  :D

branwen said: Oh my God, it's the day! Today is Pinocchio! I know it's probably the kids episodes for like two or three episodes but please don't miss a single episode!! Am gonna pray so hard for it to be success!

:(( :(( :)) :)) =)) =)) ~X( ~X(

@jenniferG thank you so much for the warm welcome..

TODAY is D DAY!!!  PINOCCHIO night (10pm KST on SBS) with Shin Hye and Jong Suk. Please, let us all show our love and support for Shin Hye by watching the drama. Kindly encourage friends to give their support as well. Praying so hard for its success. Shin Hye fighting    
...calm down my nervous heart....

@jenniferG thanks for the welcome.  

@HeeSo51 @leeparkcpl you're always welcome chingus, let's all watch pinocchio today and cheer's for the success in premier showing of shinhye and jongsuk drama. tumblr_nesyw9LlWr1tkq3l4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nesyw9LlWr1tkq3l4o2_500.gif

@NurB @sachiko welcome.gif in shinhye's thread chingus, hope to see more of you guys posting. enjoy spazzing,reading and interact as well......

imageimage

credit to the owner of the gifsthank_you_059.gif

Hey guys, I tried my hand at making a gif, tell me what you think :D

psh pinocchio 2.gif
e2mqe.gif

It's from the 2nd Pinocchio teaser, which you can see here:

I wasn't sure whether to include Lee Jong Suk in the gif lol, so there's two different ones. I think the second one flows a bit better. What do you think?
Hope you like it!
And Pinocchio airs in 4 minutes in Korea! Can't wait for subs :x

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"New Film “The Tailors” Starring Park Shin Hye, Go Soo, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Han Seok Gyu Drops Trailersjun2yng November 12, 201402New Film “The Tailors” Starring Park Shin Hye, Go Soo, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Han Seok Gyu Drops Trailers

Actors Han Seok GyuGo SooPark Shin Hye, and Yoo Yeon Seok are meeting in a new film!

On October 12, new film “The Tailors” dropped its extended trailer, featuring the stars against the rarely seen historical background of tailors and royalty. The trailer leaves much veiled in mystery, but with no doubt the film is set to be a visual masterpiece, surrounding the makings of royal attire, and what looks like it may even be a love triangle between Go Soo, Park Shin Hye, and Yoo Yeon Seok.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/12/new-film-the-tailors-starring-park-shin-hye-go-soo-yoo-yeon-seok-and-han-seok-gyu-drops-trailers/

The interview was just super cute, adorbale and just purely awesome :x :x :x
#JongSuk and #ShinBi/#ShinYobi interactions were adorable :\"> :\"> :\"> :\">

The streaming was laging so much that I didn't seen to much but I'm sure it was awesome :D :D :D :D :D
can't wait to watch it :D :D :D
and they show Shinhye Visa CF after the episode!!
and she looked absolutely stunning :x :x :x so nothing new :P :P

ok now I'm gonna take like 30 minutes break from spazzing :P :P

Guest jennbee

Thank heavens for few lag interference during live stream. I'm laughing at In Ha though I don't understand what I'm laughing about. lol The VISA cf is out! It aired right after Pinocchio! So preeeeeeeeeeeeetty! :x
B2PxXJ4CIAA7y0C.jpg
cr: Pank_Blue