❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PINOCCHIO SYPNOSIS

tumblr_nemh4j3wam1sl7awmo1_500.gif

Pinocchio is a romance drama about a man living under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. Starring Park Shin Hye, Lee Jongsuk, Lee Yoobi, Kim Youngkwang, Lee Pilmo etc

Writer: Park Hye-Ryun
Network: SBS
Episodes:
Release Date: November 12, 2014
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55

Synopsis:
Choi In-Ha (Park Shin-Hye) has a Pinocchio Syndrome. She hiccups whenever she lies. Choi Dal-Po (Lee Jong-Suk) is a first year society reporter at the broadcasting company. He has a handsome appearance, but his ugly clothing and hair style hides that fact. He has an excellent memory and speaks well. - viahttp://asianwiki.com/Pinocchio_(Korean_Drama)

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

KN_TeenyBartender.gif?c=a12

Royal Tailor PC
poster_%283%29.jpg?type=w2

- Start: 16:00

- Opening: December schedule

- Others: Lee, Won - Seok director, Han Suk-kyu, coriander, Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yeon-seok attended planning

http://m.blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/220174154118

[Japan] #상속자들 LA편(1~4회) 극장상영 결정-카도가와 시네마 신주쿠 #TheHeirs #相続者たち #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ (info:@souzokusyatachi)

B1z88LhCQAA-UMM.jpg

Just like Heartstring movie now the heir

CR PSH SUPPORTERS    

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Explode with Chemistry in ‘Pinocchio’ BTS Photos

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye stood facing each other with lovely smiles.

Airing the first episode on November 12, SBS’s upcoming drama Pinocchio a set of behind-the-scene photos featuring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will be acting as Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha, an uncle and a niece who actually don’t share a drop of blood.

During the drama press conference that took place on November 6, the two highly praised each other. Park Shin Hye said, “Sometimes I see Dal Po in him so my heart flutters as In Ha,” and Lee Jong Suk said, “She is pretty to the point where I can fall in love with her.”

In the first photo, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are uncontrollably laughing about something, unable to look at each other with their hands folded. In the photo where Park Shin Hye is looking at Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye’s innocent smile and natural hand gestures catches attention.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s friendly gaze towards each other hint at the warm atmosphere of the dram set.

Being the same age in the drama, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are actually the same age in real life, which made them get close to each other quickly and the two have reportedly been exploding with chemistry at the set.

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are called the endorphins of the set for creating a warm atmosphere. They have been showing the best acting teamwork, filling the site with laughter from day one of filming. We ask for your anticipation and support.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. It will begin on November 12.

80284002.jpg
Photo credit: iHQ

mwave

Park Shin-hye thanks her ‘lovely fans’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014110

Korean actress Park Shin-hye thanked her fans for their support on Twitter, while uploading a picture to the service Thursday.

In the photo taken after the showcase of her upcoming drama “Pinocchio,” the hallyu star wears an orange dress and flashes a beautiful smile.

“The event has finished successfully. Thank you all for coming, and to my lovely fans for sending a rice gift,” she said, referring to a common gift fans make to Korean stars so that they can donate the rice to the poor.

“I also appreciate makeup artist Jain for making me beautiful,” she added.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Lee Jong Suk says that Park Shin Hye is 'lovable enough to fall in love with'

Actor Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye complimented one another at the press conference for the SBS drama 'Pinocchio'. 

On November 6 at the Mokdong Sagu SBS building in Seoul, Lee Jong Suk said in admiration, "She is lovely. Really. When I would film scenes with Park Shin Hye, I would tell her that she's pretty. Then she'd say that it's lip service, but I'm saying she's pretty because she's actually pretty. She kept telling me to stop lying, but I think she is lovely enough to be loved.

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye is whisked off to San Francisco for 'InStyle'

Park Shin Hye then complimented Lee Jong Suk revealing that she saw similar captivating charms that Lee Bo Young had seen in the male actor when they were filming the hit drama 'I Hear Your Voice'. 

The actress said, "He's cool. I watched an interview that senior Lee Bo Young did before. I remember she kept complimented him saying, 'He's so lovely.' He has great manners too. I think the real atmosphere maker during filming is Lee Jong Suk. He must be tired too, but he's like an energy booster. I am enjoying the filming as well [because of him]." 

She also hinted at the charms that the viewers might be able to see from Lee Jong Suk as he plays the role of Dal Po, heightening the anticipation for the drama. 

Park Shin Hye said, "My heart would get fluttery from time to time because I see a cool side of Dal Po. I think it will be translated well through the camera as well. Anticipate a great synergy between the two of us.

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'Pinocchio' will be premiering on November 12 at 10 PM KST.

allkpop

class="content-title"Park Shin Hye Talks About How She Prepared For Role in “Pinocchio”

At a recent production presentation for the upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” held last November 6, actress Park Shin Hye talked about her role and preparations as the junior reporter who cannot lie, Choi In Ha.

“I wasn’t able to personally experience the actual way of how junior reporters work (going around police stations and covering). However, I was able to indirectly experience it through documentaries and truthfully, while watching how the junior reporters could not go home and wash for over a week and go with very little sleep, I worried a lot whether I could portray all of these in the broadcast,” said Park Shin Hye.

“So far, I’ve only experienced talking about my thoughts through interviews. When I take on my role as a reporter, I feel the great importance of being objective and looking at the other truths that are actually hidden behind the truth,” added Park Shin Hye.

When asked about how she plans to bring out the reality of the reporters, Park Shin Hye replied, “I plan to show just how miserable the life that the junior reporter Choi In Ha is living through her outfits and hairstyle.”

Park Shin Hye also revealed her other preparations for her role as the reporter Choi In Ha who suffers from “Pinocchio Syndrome,” a condition wherein she hiccups whenever she lies, made especially for the drama series. “I am practicing repeatedly getting natural hiccups while speaking. Although it was awkward at the beginning, the viewers will be able to take it naturally as the episodes pass,” explained Park Shin Hye.

The upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” is a drama that takes place against the background of a newsroom that tells the story of a man who lives under a false name (Lee Jong Suk) and a woman who cannot lie (Park Shin Hye). It is set to premiere on November 12, 10 p.m. (KST).

Soompi

Hmmmmmm Shin Hye new interview????

B11nj4BCQAA-qaM.jpgB11nj4UCAAAW-KZ.jpg

credit pic to the owner

source : amy_sky_kang instagram

EDIT :

Google translator said :

* Shin Hye will appear in Entertainment Weekly KBS tomorrow night

* I think the interviewer was someone who met Shin Hye 5 year ago, after Shin Hye finished shooting You Are Beautiful

* I think she was following Shin Hye when Shin Hye went to Nepal for her charity Work in Korea Food for Hungry (KFHI)

* She said Shin Hye not change even after 5 years, she still nice, sincere, humble and beautiful

.....and lastly please don't kill me if I interpreted wrongly, because I used google translator...LOL