❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

twitter Update무사히 제작발표회가 끝났습니다. 함께해주신 모든분들께 감사드립니다. 그리고 쌀화환 보내주신 사랑하는 우리 팬 여러분들 감사해요❤️오늘 저에게 날개를 달아주신 자인쌤 감사합니다
Sorry i cant post pict again and again

[spot] Park Shin-hye from Drama ‘Pinocchio’, “Characteristics of ‘In-ha’ in ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘Eun-sang’ in ‘The Inheritors’ are not similar.”
4-1.jpg

The press conference for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> was held at SBS office building in Mokdong, Seoul on November 6. Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Yoo-bi participated.
Drama <Pinocchio> tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. Park Shin-hye appears as a woman named ‘Choi In-ha’ who hiccups whenever she lies.
Park Shin-hye said, “We are always happy at the shooting location. I also realized the weight of words during shooting this drama. I will express it in this drama.”
She also said, “I really wanted to appear in this drama. I also like writer of this drama. Her script is always good. I also have kept in touch with producer Jo Soo-won since I was little. I am so glad to work with him. Also, he always teaches me and leads me in the right way.”
Park Shin-hye also wears school uniform as she did in her previous drama <The Inheritors>. She said, “I wore school uniform in a year. But, it is little different from Eun-sang in drama <The Inheritors>. Characteristics of In-ha in drama <Pinocchio> and Eun-sang in <The Inheritors> are also not similar.”
43.jpgPark Shin-hye mesmerized the press with her great way of speaking at the conference. 
Park Shin-hye have appeared with Lee Jong-suk, Lee Min-ho, so called ‘ the 4 heavenly king of Hallyu’ in her dramas so far. She said, “It was coincident that I worked with them in my previous dramas. I feel so honored as well.”
Regarding harmony with Lee Jong-suk, she stated, “Lee Jong-suk is so nice. I saw Lee Bo-young’s compliment for him in her interview earlier. I realized why Lee Bo-young complimented him during shooting this drama.”“He always makes good atmosphere with his bright smile at the shooting location, too. I feel flattering to work with him,” she added.
When asked what the worst lie that she did in her life was, she answered, “I lie a lot to my parents. It is like “I’m almost home.” or “I am in front of the elevator.” Also, I stole coins from my grandmother’s wallet when I was little to buy a snack. I told her that I found the coins on the street. But, my parents found out that I lied, and I was given a scolding. I realized that I should not lie.”
SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> will be aired at 10 p.m. from November 12.
 Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla
getitk

Yeheyyyyy...the butterflies in my stomach already settled coz of nervousness in behalf of the cast and now it has been replaced with anticipation .. \:D/ love the preview, love Shin Hye's dress and elegance and the camaraderie of the cast... Nov 12 palli...palli  :x :x
Haisst...this gorgeous namja is true to his reputation of not being comfortable in centerstage even with equally gorgeous yeoja by his side image

But off stage...he's his usual touchy feely self kekekekeimage

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Praise Each Other Repeatedly
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye kept piling on the praise. 

During the press conference for SBS’s Pinocchio held on November 6 in SBS building in Mokdong, Lee Jong Suk brought up his co-star Park Shin Hye.

Lee Jong Suk said, “She’s lovely. I’m serious. I tell her, ‘You’re pretty’ every time we film a scene together. She tells me I’m just giving her lip service but I say that because she’s really pretty. She keeps telling me I’m lying. She’s lovely enough for me to fully love her.”

80177002.jpg

Park Shin Hye said, “He’s cool. I’ve watched Lee Bo Young sunbaenim’s interview before. I remember sunbaenum highly praised him. I’ve been realizing why Jong Suk is being loved. He has good manners too. I think Jong Suk is the true atmosphere maker at the set. He’s a friend that becomes nutritional tonic even though he is probably tired too. I’ve been enjoying filming.”

She added, “He’s a beautiful and cool friend. Sometimes my heart flutters because I see ‘Dal Po’ in him. I think that will be conveyed on screen through the camera. You can anticipate our teamwork.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio is a romance drama about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. Lee Jong Suk will be playing a local reporter who hides his special ability. 

The drama will begin on November 12.

Photo credit: Newsen
Mwave

I was on PSH's AsianWiki page and saw something weird.
http://asianwiki.com/Park_Shin-Hye

It says she's cast for this movie called Beauty Inside
http://asianwiki.com/Beauty_Inside

A lot of famous names in there. And a lot of Woo-Jins... :)) I'm not sure if it's a joke or not. I never heard anything about her doing this movie though :-/

JamieL said: I was on PSH's AsianWiki page and saw something weird.
http://asianwiki.com/Park_Shin-Hye

It says she's cast for this movie called Beauty Inside
http://asianwiki.com/Beauty_Inside

A lot of famous names in there. And a lot of Woo-Jins... :)) I'm not sure if it's a joke or not. I never heard anything about her doing this movie though :-/

Someone in the streaming site said that it is not good to see SH always arranging and flipping  her hair and I commented that it is her affectation and her identity and we her fans find it cute...and here is a girl doing what the reporters asked her to do -showing them her sexy back with her cute mannerism kekekeke....
 tumblr_nem46lurgL1qbh321o1_250.giftumblr_nem46lurgL1qbh321o2_250.giftumblr_nem46lurgL1qbh321o3_250.gifcredit to overachiever :x :x :x

Guest jennbee

nistymaj01 said: Someone in the streaming site said that it is not good to see SH always arranging and flipping  her hair and I commented that it is her affectation and her identity and we her fans find it cute...and here is a girl doing what the reporters asked her to do -showing them her sexy back with her cute mannerism kekekeke....

StaRix said: class="titleNews" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: 28px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid;"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Praise Each Other Repeatedly
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye kept piling on the praise. 

During the press conference for SBS’s Pinocchio held on November 6 in SBS building in Mokdong, Lee Jong Suk brought up his co-star Park Shin Hye.

Lee Jong Suk said, “She’s lovely. I’m serious. I tell her, ‘You’re pretty’ every time we film a scene together. She tells me I’m just giving her lip service but I say that because she’s really pretty. She keeps telling me I’m lying. She’s lovely enough for me to fully love her.”

Park Shin Hye said, “He’s cool. I’ve watched Lee Bo Young sunbaenim’s interview before. I remember sunbaenum highly praised him. I’ve been realizing why Jong Suk is being loved. He has good manners too. I think Jong Suk is the true atmosphere maker at the set. He’s a friend that becomes nutritional tonic even though he is probably tired too. I’ve been enjoying filming.”

She added, “He’s a beautiful and cool friend. Sometimes my heart flutters because I see ‘Dal Po’ in him. I think that will be conveyed on screen through the camera. You can anticipate our teamwork.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio is a romance drama about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. Lee Jong Suk will be playing a local reporter who hides his special ability. 

The drama will begin on November 12.

Photo credit: Newsen
Mwave