❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest bunnybear

@kate_USA i don't think she cut her hair, at the pic you posted, you can see her long hair here
B1jvVwLCIAA3AWr.jpg
bangs? hmm, actually when i saw the pictures i thought it's an old pic of her with her puppies., (the pose and the bangs i thought  i already saw that one before)

but oh oh!!i hope no bangs as a reporter in pinocchio :-t
i just love her look as this one.
10425049_914700565225583_297837294426176

@BluenB and @jennbee‌ ....gulp gulp gulp...watching that intense stare my heart get dugun dugun...it's clear by watching the gif made by @jennbee we can see Goo Soo adam apple moving and the way shin hye stare at Goo Soo lips....gosh I think both of them trying to control themselves not ravishing each other lips....OMG...Blush...what am I thinking here....running while covering my face...shy....LOL..

Guest LadyAra

Park Shin-hye exudes grace in ‘Sanguiwon’ poster

Actress Park Shin-hye beamed in the official poster of period film “Sanguiwon” that was revealed Tuesday.

In the poster, the actress is dressed in a hanbok, the traditional costume of the Joseon era, exuding grace and beauty.

The title Sanguiwon stands for the royal couture room that was stationed inside the palace to tailor the formal outfits of the ruling family.

[more]

Guest jennbee

Edit: article already posted above
I read comments from Korean articles. They said she looks beautiful in the trailer and Hanbok suits her. :-bd

Agie said: @BluenB and @jennbee‌ ....gulp gulp gulp...watching that intense stare my heart dugun dugun...it's clear by watching the gif made by @jennbee we can see Goo Soo adam apple moving and the way shin hye stare Goo Soo lips....gosh I think both of them trying to control themselves not ravishing each other lips....OMG...Blush...what am I thinking here....running while covering my face...shy....LOL..

Guest jennbee

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Drama ‘Pinocchio,’ What Is Pinocchio Syndrome?Posted by: Han Jihee , November 4, 2014

박신혜 1

SBS’s upcoming drama <Pinocchio> explained Pinocchio syndrome that Park Shin-hye has in the drama. They showed 6 symptoms of the syndrome.

Drama <Pinocchio> starring Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Yoo-bi tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. This drama will be aired at 10 p.m. from November 12.

★ Pinocchio Syndrome that Park Shin-hye has in the drama

1. People with this syndrome hiccup whenever they lie. This syndrome occurs in 1 out 43 people. It is incurable.

2. People with this syndrome hiccup when they lie even on the phone.

3. Hiccup stops when they tell the truth.

4. Hiccup caused by minor lie stops soon, but hiccup caused by great lie continues until they tell the truth.

5. People with this syndrome are unable to tell little lie like ‘Your daughter is pretty.’ So, they have hard time to get along with people.

6. People tend to believe whatever people with Pinocchio syndrome say.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by iHQ, Translated by Park Kayla

Guest jennbee

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Han Hyo Joo to Act Opposite 20 Actors and Actresses in Film ‘Beauty Inside’2014.11.04 14:46  CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

The film Beauty Inside has been increasing curiosity with its line up of cast. 

The film distributing agency NEW unveiled the cast of the film Beauty Inside (tentative) on November 4. Beauty Inside is a film about a man who transforms into a different person everyday and a woman who falls in love with him.

About 70 actors and actresses will play the protagonist ‘Woo Jin,’ including in the montage scenes. The major actors and actresses who will be playing ‘Woo Jin’ in the film have been confirmed as Kim Dae Myung, Do Ji Han, Jun Young Woon, Park Shin Hye, Lee Bum Soo, Park Seo Jun, Kim Sang Ho, Cheon Woo Hee, Lee Jae Joon, Hong Dae Mi, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Wook, Kim Min Jae, Seo Kang Jun, Kim Hee Won, Lee Dong Wook, Go A Sung, Lee Seung Chan, Kim Joo Hyuk and Yoo Yeon Seok.

Han Hyo Joo to Act Opposite 20 Actors and Actresses in Film ‘Beauty Inside’

‘Woo Jin’ is a man who wakes up as a different person every morning, across all genders, ages and nationalities. The man who has the special secret will be acted out by 20 of the country’s top stars as well as the rising rookies. Although they will all be acting out the same character, they will each be depicting the character with their unique charms.

Han Hyo Joo has been cast as the female lead ‘Lee Soo,’ who falls in love with Woo Jin. 

The supporting actors have also been gathering interest. Actress Moon Sook, who won the Best New Actress award from Daejong Film Festival with the film A Road to Sampo in 1975, will be acting as Woo Jin’s mother, making her return to the big screen in 37 years.

Actor Lee Dong Hwi, who starred in Way Back Home and Tazza: The Hidden Card, will be acting as Woo Jin’s best friend ‘Sang Back.’

The film will begin filming in November.

Photo credit: enews

SOURCE

The movie seems interesting. Having 70 actors to play a role, the production company must have lots of money. lol Maybe she'll get 5-10 mins screen time but she didn't have much in MICN7 too so it doesn't matter as long as it has a good impact in the movie. Plus she gets to work with good actors. I'm excited for this!

This is so devastating guys. Just yesterday, i was thinking why are they not releasing anything abt Royal tailors as they are planning to release the movie by december. :-? And today, as i check twitter, it s overflowed with news regarding shinhye's royal tailors. And so many ppl have shared the trailer link of the movie,yet if i click it says "THE VIDEO IS PRIVATE". i checked the thirtytoes youtube channel too. I am unable to view the Trailer at all.  :(:((  :(
Are you guys able to see it now..? I feel like i m d only one who hasnt seen it. I feel angry and sad. :(

resrimith said: This is so devastating guys. Just yesterday, i was thinking why are they not releasing anything abt Royal tailors as they are planning to release the movie by december. :-? And today, as i check twitter, it s overflowed with news regarding shinhye's royal tailors. And so many ppl have shared the trailer link of the movie,yet if i click it says "THE VIDEO IS PRIVATE". i checked the thirtytoes youtube channel too. I am unable to view the Trailer at all.  :(:((  :(
Are you guys able to see it now..? I feel like i m d only one who hasnt seen it. I feel angry and sad. :(

omo... Pinocchio still & teaser and Royal Tailor trailer make my day. i barely can concentrate on what i've done since morning. lol.. smiling alone, very happy and excited.. \:D/
Shin hye chemistry with Go Soo make me forget he is married man bcz of the tension between them. yes..yes..yes it seems promising to success. can't wait..royal tailor..and pinocchio..