❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Piggy back....piggy back...piggy back......gosh I'm going crazy just seeing this piggy back....I'm warm up for Dal In couple :x  :x   :x 

B1jZin5CcAEQBqr.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA..look at Dal Po expression...he is enjoying giving piggy back to In Ha....nooooo tired at all...or is it LJS enjoying giving piggy back to Shin Hye....wink...wink...wink...you know...kekekekeketumblr_nehku6I6ui1txkm7uo1_r1_500.jpg

credit pic to the owner

OMG...OMG...OMG....The Royal Tailor Trailer is come out......exciteeeeeeddddd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej2FACR4qwY

credit to uploader

And screen caps by me...the tension between Goo Soo and Shin Hye is killing me...gosh...way to go Shin Hye.... :x :x :x

The_Tailors_2014_Trailer_720p_H_264.jpgThe_Tailors_2014_Trailer_720p_H_264.jpg

The_Tailors_2014_Trailer_720p_H_264.jpg

NukeA said: Hi, @BluenB.. You can count me in! I'm a almost 40-ish ahjumma.. Though i don't consider my self as her aunty, but i like to be her a little crazy and over protective mother...   
:P  I even check all of her co-star background (men and women) just in case.. That's how i know another Korean actrees/actors.. It's through her "friend-line".. That's how much i (crazily) love her.. That's also why i really love Pinocchio's "6 degrees line".. Btw, new movies? I read somewhere that she's gonna be one of the main lead "new character".. Looooveee it!! If it's true, it's gonna be awesome!  It's a proof that Shin Hye is very professional because she choose a movie through it's challenging acting.. Shin Hye, hwaitiiing! Please keep healthy, dear! It's gonna be colder weather.. Love u   
:-*

@Agie same with you. I found my self sweating even my heart got badump badump seeing tht intense scene. I can't count how many i replay the trailer already. Excited, excited bt i hope there's eng sub for it.

Ah may i re-post your screen caps?

cr: @Agie

CLOSER PLEASE!!

Ah, i'm dying now...

Wht's wrong with me? I have another hot namja to ship with shinhye bt still feel over excited everytime watching her intense scene with her co-actor. Yesterday i feel amazed seeing her cute pic with Jongsuk and now with Goo Soo.

Wht sud i do now? I hope my shippers friends won't kick me out from the thread. Shinhye-ya you make me lose my breath, now i feel like a crazy fangirling
:((

Guest bunnybear

kyaaaa!!!!! :x :x :x :x

so excited!!!!
pinocchio and royal tailor!!!
it's coming soon!!!

looking forward for pinocchio!!! im so happy with the stills and everything!!, and the story seems so promising!!
looking forward for a strong character of shin hye here!
shin hye with bike, yes!!!! <:-P
the high school love affair is so cute, lovely, squee!!! :D

and kyaaa!!!! yes!! piggy back ride \:D/ !!!! my heart is full of excitement!! yeah!!!  \:D/

piggy back ride with baek sung hyun, lee wan,  jung yong hwa and now---- lee jong suk.. 8->

hi to all, it's been so long since the last time i posted here. :-h
shin hye fighting!!