❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Thank you @sleepykid  for your Info about drama make me interested to watch it :)
I wish SBS or agencies of both release something bcz Shin hye is still in  SF & I don't know if she travelled back I hope to know where is she
?? :-B

Guest JasonO

Where are you PSH? why I have a feeling that you're already back in SK! why so quiet now??? Lmh should go to other countries now so that we can see her posting again her photos on her weibo account! they're being obvious!

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Plz star light angle tell me how i can creat soompi thread???

@Nile rose it rules chingu but i went how i can make thread soompi

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024414/park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk-couple?new=1 if you have any news about park shin hye and lee jong suk plz post it in this thread 

Guest jennbee

Cute FanArtBwSVSOBCEAAo8rD.jpg

Shin Hye's personal fitness trainer, Kim Bo Kyun. He also trains Hyun Bin, Sohee and Lee Hwi Jae. Shinhye-ah, no wonder you're determined to exercise. lol kidding! He's handsome! :)) There's Shinhye's name in the caption right?BwSKOq9CYAA_d9j.jpg
cr: as tagged