❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest JasonO

Why are ther fan accounts and photos being uploaded by Psh about her being in USA just in time for LMH vacation in NZ! why so defensive? why only now PSH! You shoul've uploaded it last week! LMH also uploaded a photo of him alone in NZ! you two just relax coz it's kinda obvious that you're close to each other! why so afraid of rumors that they are on a vacation together? if there's nothing to hide why bother show proofs that you're not with each other! regarding that twitter fan account why only now you saw PSH in L.A? now that people are speculating that they went on a vacation together! What a coincidence that someone saw her in L.A after LMH went on a vacation! the last time we saw her was when she was in NIKE store last week and someone took a photo of her after that we never knew where she is! And all of a sudden when LMH went to NZ photos of her hiking, someone saw her still in L.A blah blah are surfacing! even if there are photos of her still in L.A it's still not a proof that she's still in USA! photos are not credible proofs because it could be that she took those photos last week when she was there in L.A! Someone saw her in Singapore too but no proof up to now! Nobody knows where she really is knowing how she values her privacy and same as with LMH! we don't really know if they are together or in a separate destination! I just find it so mysterious why do they have to be so defensive about their whereabouts! Why bother being rumored together if there's nothing really going on between them! Duh! relax kim tan and cha eun sang!

@BellaL ...where is LDF location in Indonesia...which part of Jakarta? Is it in International Airport Soekarno-Hatta?....If I have opportunity I want to check it out hehehe?

LOL.....I love this...sooooo cuuuuteee

BwEDYnTCMAArsOe.jpg

credit pic as tagged

source twitter

EDIT

I love most of Shin Hye photo shoot (I have to admitted not all :) )....but I don't know why, that I always love and amaze  when I saw Shin Hye pic as SHIN HYE not as someone she trying to portray for her photo shoot....like the pic above....gosh this lovely young lady....I don't have any more word to describe it....

Guest JasonO

Thank you for that close up photo of hers with her brother! so pretty, beautiful and charming! no wonder she has a lot of guy friends and haters too! all of her past co stars became her close friends up to know because she has a pretty face and a great personality! Just like what the Hallyu magazine says about her: the perfect one! how I wish I can see her in person one day and starlight angels really loves her! she has the most caring fans in the world! no wonder why starlight angels always gave her gifts because she's a genuine and down to earth person! wanna see her in a new drama soon! and hoping to see her in action drama movies!

Guest JasonO

Her eyes are really unique! soooo clear, limpid pure eyes! very cuuute and pretty girl! she looks like more western than asian! a mestiza beauty! Her eyes can talk! mesmerizing!

BwFuEpHCIAE-jap.jpg:largeBwFuE3gCEAAVNvv.jpg:large

BwFuEpACIAA1w3h.jpg:large

BwFwq0HCMAApvNO.jpgBwFyM87CYAEyHO5.jpg

credit pics as tagged

source twitter

EDIT

Haisssh looking at the end result of Millet pics.....T.O.P and Shin Hye still stand very faaaaaaar away

5 K-Dramas that make you want to let out your inner musician

Screen_Shot_2014-08-26_at_8.25.36_PM_1.p
Musical K-dramas are always so much fun to watch. Often, while watching a television show with music at its center, we feel the urge to sing and dance ourselves! Here are 5 Korean Dramas that will make you want to pick up your favorite instrument and start jamming with your friends.

1) Heartstrings

Screen_Shot_2014-08-26_at_8.27.42_PM_1.pShare on Facebook1.5k

This adorable show, featuring the reunion of Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa after "You're Beautiful," is sure to make you want to join a musical!

2) 

Monstar

Screen_Shot_2014-08-26_at_8.28.40_PM_1.pShare on Facebook1.5k

Featuring an idol from a K-Pop group who gets in trouble and is forced to attend school, this musical drama features both music and romance!

3) Dream High

Screen_Shot_2014-08-26_at_8.29.46_PM_1.pShare on Facebook1.5k

Set in a music school, each episode is filled with both drama and wonderful singing and dancing!

4) Trot Lovers

Screen_Shot_2014-08-26_at_8.30.14_PM.pngShare on Facebook1.5k

There aren't too many shows featuring trot music, but this show is sure to make you smile as our leading lady sings her heart out!

Watch an adorable guardian angel who suddenly becomes human survive the perils of high school and first love in High School-Love On, starring members of Infinite
5) The Musical

Screen_Shot_2014-08-26_at_8.31.08_PM_1.pShare on Facebook1.5k

This show focuses on a medical student who always wanted to become a musical actress, and it will make you want to fulfill your lifelong dream of starring in a musical.

credit to the owner dramafever

518578x7nqp69u9aPinkNPurpleThankYou.gif