❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@maris1 : thank you for your beautiful words & insightful posts you are our poetry starlight angel the beautiful words coming from you soothing & make me happy I am glade that you are here dear friend I hope to meet you for real & every one here :) :)>- :x

Guest annariana18

@maris1 I'm with you regarding Pinocchio, sunbae ;) It's taking too long :(( I hope tomorrow the results will be announced.

@maris1 absolutely what you said, shinhye always knows to perfection what to do, say and behave on any occasion. I salute Shinhye for thinking that far ahead .
she delivered the message very well with her calmmess and solemn expression. her fans wonder and realize what was happening, her fans quickly respond by following her take a part on charity. the others who take it without knowing what they doing, their fans make IBC as a joke, their compare who is the cutest, funniest, the mean one and other. *deep sigh*
it make me just amaze of her more. all what she do has message behind. even when she pick 3 of them, i'm sure it for reason. se mi is an actress, jun hyun is an idol, and PD the tailor. they can spread more in their community. She sat on grass even she is hallyu queen for reason. She wearing black for mourn of the patient, didn't make people give attention by showing her sexiness, even some fan boys want her wearing white shirt 

NileRose

said:

@StaRix Hahaha yo didn't know yet :)
Read this yes shin hye got offer to play leading role with LJS in Drama called Pinocchio’ they are still in talk nothing confirmed yet :)
I will bring you the full article :)
The star agencies of Korean actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye said Thursday that they were still undecided about accepting SBS’ offer to star the new drama “Pinocchio.” 

Guest MuhammetY

Park Shin Hye Baseball List 10.sırada details here ; http://hdiziflimizle.paylasimadresim.org/kpopgruplari/1470-top-10-beyzbol-guzelleri.html

Hey.... I'm here after a long time. I think i have miss lots of things while I was busy. Anyways want to say I miss our goddess sooo much. I saw there were lots of beautiful pics and videos of our loving Shin Hye. Really nice to see them all. I think i must do back read to catch up whats going here but I'm a bit lazy to read more than 300 posts. 
Want to say thanks to the sisters who share those stunning pics and videos of our goddess.  Hwaiting Shin Hey !!!  :x :x :x :x :x

malith29

said:

Hey.... I'm here after a long time. I think i have miss lots of things while I was busy. Anyways want to say I miss our goddess sooo much. I saw there were lots of beautiful pics and videos of our loving Shin Hye. Really nice to see them all. I think i must do back read to catch up whats going here but I'm a bit lazy to read more than 300 posts. 
Want to say thanks to the sisters who share those stunning pics and videos of our goddess.  Hwaiting Shin Hey !!! 

:x :x :x :x :x

@BellaL‌ , hehe chingu im looking forward to that, PSH will introduce me to hot namjas,exciting.

Honestly, This is my first time to follow a K celebrity. Im not really into this. I watch K dramas, d reason is more on because they are shown in my country. I got to know some K actors and actress because of their dramas. I remember their face. I remember their names but I dont follow them. Even LMH, i didnt really follow him. Ive got to know PSH when I saw Miracle in Cell no. 7. I was so amazed in her acting in that movie. And she's so pretty, for me she doesnt have the typical Korean face, that's why I like her. I remembered her face but I didn't know her name. Second time I saw her was in a clip video of running man posted in FB, that's how I learned bout Heirs and got excited because she's paired with LMH. So, Ive got to really know her in Heirs. Well, I'm shipping her but she amazes me also as an individual. I dont post here a lot especially now my connection is bad but I always lurk. I can't see images, cant see videos (im curious about ALS, dont have knowledge bout that disease,will see the video if ive got good connection. I become more curious actually because international artists like Justin Bieber are also into this. And celebrities from my country too are starting with this IBC). Sorry, chingus cos even pressing awesome and LOL,im having a hard time.

@nistymaj‌ ,thanks chingu for welcoming me.

:x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"                              Minam Interview Shin Woo BTS (English Sub)

ScreenShot2013-05-04at11.45.31AMcopy.jpgimage_2014-08-22-14.jpg

credit to the ownerthank-you-flashy.gif

Guest MuhammetY

ALS KOREAN ; http://hdiziflimizle.paylasimadresim.org/kpopgruplari/1329-als-hastalgna-destek-veren-korel-doller.html