❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

WooooooooW, I'm so happy 4 unnie, she will have a world tour  8-> . 5 stops in china !! maybe bcz of her weibo followers. hopefully the tour will be a success. more than this she is the special guest of Drama fever awards  :-bd . Girls who remembers the categories in which shinhye unnie is nominated?????excited-baby.gif
resrimith said: So dear chingus,
Some other thoughts of mine are,
Park shin hye might not go with infinity challenge to Brazil. I heard another girl who will be joining. But i m nt gonna mention. cos i m nt sure at all. I am clueless why they didnt say d results d next week. When that other girls name came, knets were like.. let shin hye be.. she is more than enough. They definitely love her.

Guest bunnybear

Industry Insiders Vote for Top Actor and Actress in New Poll

14. Park Shin Hye
park-shin-hye3.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/05/industry-insiders-vote-for-top-actor-and-actress-in-new-poll-find-out-who-is-1/4/#.U0U246JWVdg

MISSMOON said: WooooooooW, I'm so happy 4 unnie, she will have a world tour  8-> . 5 stops in china !! maybe bcz of her weibo followers. hopefully the tour will be a success. more than this she is the special guest of Drama fever awards  :-bd . Girls who remembers the categories in which shinhye unnie is nominated?????
she is nominated as best actressbest couple not meant to be with kim woo bindrama : flower boy next door and the heirs

ah @agie dear honestly i m kinda having mixed feelings from d morning as i am confronted with these news. I am just worried for shin hye. I hope salt would handle her well and plan accordingly.The kbs drama female lead role seems to be awesome. So now its gone. Ic is a great opportunity. It wont take much of time..cos i heard they will be staying in brazil jus for two weeks.i dont know whether its gone too or not cos our shin hye schedule is packed. And now many fans of shin hye are asusual pissed with salt and many mocking tweets directed to salt about the world tour where only NYC is out of asia. They should atleast add two more places so as to call it a world tour. They feel that salt is milking money with shin hye's popularity. Since i am reading too many tweets like these,i m getting tired.
But for me.. My concern is only shinhye's personal well being. But i hope she does a drama this year just like she did heirs last year from sep to dec. I want her to work on a very good script with talented costar and it should be a ratings success. (But honestly,i want to see her in drama this yr because i will miss her,if only i am going to see her acting project next year).

MISSMOON said resrimith said: So dear chingus,
Some other thoughts of mine are,
Park shin hye might not go with infinity challenge to Brazil. I heard another girl who will be joining. But i m nt gonna mention. cos i m nt sure at all. I am clueless why they didnt say d results d next week. When that other girls name came, knets were like.. let shin hye be.. she is more than enough. They definitely love her.

Guest bunnybear

celebrity look alikes

hyoyoung-hwayoung-park-shin-hye-800x488.

F-ve DollsHyoyoung, T-ara‘s Hwayoung, Park Shin Hye.

From twins to triplets!

cr:
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/08/top-korean-celebrity-look-alikes-continued-with-exo-b-a-p-girls-generation-and-more/12/#.U0U4AqJWVdg

@bunnybear ah..u brought d poll article here.. I accept everyone except d one who shouldnt be honestly there. So this is what i have been always repeating chingus.. Ratings success increases one's Star power, CF power and recognition of acting ability. :)

Guest nistymaj

@resrimith...I empathize with you and also feel irritation as I was so excited for the supposed to be proj with LJK  :-L and @agie...i was really hoping too that she will go to Brazil with the IC cast....
On the other hand... I would like to believe that our girl still has a say about her career and life no matter what her agency say. we know how meticulous she is in preparing for proj or practicing her stage - she practiced gayageum for HS for a month, her piano playing and dancing. Maybe she felt that she doesnt have much time to prepare for this one and she still has her studies and thesis to do away with. Maybe she wanted to put a gap too bet two drama proj and she may accept one later in a year - fall and winter project...who knows maybe she has come across a more challenging script. :-? I'm just comforting myself with this thought....
I like her new weibo cover by the way...stairway to the top of the mountain...just like saying that she has a lot of challenges to cover this year.... but positive that she can do it. :-bd
edit: That poll shouldn't be ranked that way because the 5 of them has the same number of votes... [-X

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye relive their romance in a journey in Jeju
374554_451149088349061_1993986590_n.jpg

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye couple fans would be delighted to have them back together, thanks to Lotte Duty Free's short film 'Dream Journey in Jeju'
The famous onscreen couple relive their romantic and sweet moments together in a romantic place, Jeju Island. There's no doubt that they are perfectly matched with their chemistry as couple, as they tell their love story with some candid moments which only the two of them can comfortably execute.
dkpopnews

Guest MISSMOON

Clara gets a love call to join 'Infinity Challenge's World Cup cheerleading squad

Clara is the next actress after Park Shin Hye to receive a love call from MBC's 'Infinity Challenge' to join their cheerleading squad, which will support Korea in the '2014 Brazil World Cup.'

One MBC rep said, "The production crew contacted Clara on the down low.  You'll need to wait a bit more to see whether she will ultimately join as there are still some scheduling problems."

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo and B1A4's Baro have already joined the squad while the female members remain a mystery.  It was revealed, however, that Park Shin Hye had also received a love call regarding this offer.  Stay tuned for updates!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/clara-gets-a-love-call-to-join-infinity-challenges-world-cup-cheerleading-squad

Guest MISSMOON

Will Park Shin Hye Join B1A4’s Baro and Jung Il Woo in Infinity Challenge’s Cheering Squad?

With MBC′s Infinity Challenge planning on cheering the Korea team at the Brazil World Cup, the cast began looking for recruits, auditioning B1A4’s Baro, Jung Il Woo and Park Shin Hye

With MBC′s Infinity Challenge planning on cheering the Korea team at the Brazil World Cup, the cast began looking for recruits, auditioning B1A4’s Baro, Jung Il Woo and Park Shin Hye.

After the March 29 broadcast, Baro and Jung Il Woo were confirmed for participation, even passing the hidden camera test where their managers asked if they would join the cheering the squad or start a new drama with a big production team and SNSD’s Yoona.

Park Shin Hye also auditioned with the Infinity Challenge members telling her she passed upon arrival. Park Shin Hye, like Baro and Jung Il Woo, auditioned, but the episode never revealed whether or not she will be joining the squad.

The cheering squad will head for Brazil in June.

Will Park Shin Hye Join B1A4’s Baro and Jung Il Woo in Infinity Challenge’s Cheering Squad?

source: ohkpop

Guest bunnybear

i really wish she's confirmed in that infinity challenge in brazil . :(

@resrimith, shin hye being included and consider her as one of  top star in the  list with senior actress, it's good thing for me. ;)

10006956_687422404636747_1397474907_n.jp1939534_687422411303413_1369622456_n.jpg
ParkShinHye for #Joycine Magazine (2007)
[Via] PSH-PERU [shared by] Park Shin Hye Official Fans Club Venezuela fb

Guest MISSMOON

infinity challenge is a mystery 4 us, wasn't unnie filming 4 IC in Korea folk village, was she?? + her part was incomplete!!Bjw3ctjIAAANUJ0.jpg
cr to the owner

Guest nistymaj

@bunnybear...it's a good thing then that our angel is a natural beauty and retained her divided chin and nose tip as she will always have that special features no matter if any else looks similar to her as well as her moles  :P;))
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROMOBg3o2uWuBwzxyjitV
credit to uploader
I read from a few pages back that the pic you posted @MissMoon is actually her movie "Sanguiwon" filming... but there are sources saying its an IC show fliming? :-/ I'm confused....
Bjw3ctjIAAANUJ0.jpg
credit to uploader

Guest MISSMOON

class="post-title entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Netizens Chooses The Rising Stars! (April 08, 2013)Netizens voted for the stars who they look forward to in the future. They were given the chance to vote for the stars who they expect to be more popular in the near future. Actor Lee Jong Suk ranked 1 and three KPOP groups made it to the top 10 including EXO, who targets both Korean and Chinese speakers, girl group Rainbow and also B.A.P.
You can see the top 10 below.
1. Lee Jong Suk
2. Park Shin Hye
3. Kim Woo Bin
4. Kim So Eun
5. Yeo Jin Goo
6. EXO
7. Rainbow
8. Kwanghee
9. Ji Chang Wook
10. B.A.P

Are you satisfied with the result?

MISSMOON said:

Clara gets a love call to join 'Infinity Challenge's World Cup cheerleading squad

Clara is the next actress after Park Shin Hye to receive a love call from MBC's 'Infinity Challenge' to join their cheerleading squad, which will support Korea in the '2014 Brazil World Cup.'

resrimith said: ah @agie dear honestly i m kinda having mixed feelings from d morning as i am confronted with these news. I am just worried for shin hye. I hope salt would handle her well and plan accordingly.
But for me.. My concern is only shinhye's personal well being. But i hope she does a drama this year just like she did heirs last year from sep to dec. I want her to work on a very good script with talented costar and it should be a ratings success. (But honestly,i want to see her in drama this yr because i will miss her,if only i am going to see her acting project next year).

Guest nistymaj

@agie.... sometimes we really need a voice of reason and logic like what you did to calm our agitated hearts...thanks chinggu... ;))
@resrimith... thanks for the FYI... coz sometimes i can be so clueless....lol...
Got to say good night from my place... man our angel's thread guys and enjoy the posts.... see yah ;;)