❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Infinite Challenge’ Park Shin Hye Auditions To Become A Cheerleader 
infinite-challenge-park-shin-hye-auditio
Infinite Challenge' Park Shin Hye auditioned to become a cheerleader for Infinite Challenge. On the MBC entertainment program "Infinite Challenge," which aired on March 29, 2014, the Infinite Challenge members auditioned to recruit more cheerleaders for their team to cheer for the Brazil World Cup. On this day's episode, actress Park Shin Hye appeared to audition to become a cheerleader for Infinite Challenge. When she got on stage, Infinite Challenge members yelled, "She is in!" even before she started dancing. Actress Park Shin Hye danced to girl group Sistar's song. 
kdramastar

Jun Ji Hyun, Park Shin Hye & Lee Young Ae Takes Over China 

jun-ji-hyun-park-shin-hye-lee-young-ae-t
the three beautiful actresses are taking over China. Along with the Korean "flower actors" Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Jong Suk, who are experiencing high popularity in China, the actresses Jun Ji Hyun, Park Shin Hye and Lee Young Ae are also amassing high popularity in China. Actress Jun Ji Hyun is currently the number one top actress in China, for her role as Chun Song Yi in the popular SBS drama "You who came from the stars." The number of views for the online episodes of the popular SBS drama "You who came from the stars" is easily over 2.5 billion, and her line in the drama, "I want to eat chicken and beer when there is the first snow of the season," made millions of Chinese people eat chicken and beer. The popularity of actress Park Shin Hye of the popular SBS drama "The Heirs" and actress Lee Young Ae who is rumored to film "Dae Jang Geum 2" is high as well. In related news, actress Park Shin Hye yesterday released her first single digital album. http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/18720/20140402/jun-ji-hyun-park-shin-hye-lee-young-ae-takes.htm

@resrimith @missmoon thanks for your welcome chingunya ..
i'm visiting here everyday for reading you all amazing post, i really really jeongmal jeongmal love natural beauty sinzz but my english so bad, sorry for that hope u can understand my random word.. btw i wonder why i'm promoted to idol i just little bit posting here ..
ottokke i'm an idol but i can't sing or dance should i going training in korea ??
:)>- :)>- ;)) ;))

after and before heirs, let's compare what they said about shin hye..
during running man, before heirs airedGary: shin hye is really cute when she talks.Yoo jae suk: She does have that qualityGary: she is the type who burns a man upKim woo bin and Choi ji hyuk: (didn't said anything)

while commentary, after heirsChoi jin hyuk: (repeating saying shin hye, cute..cute)Kim Woo bin: Very beautiful, wearing that white shirt (ep 3, LA scene)
everyone who work with shin hye during heirs, change his/her view about shin hye.. and very comfortable beside her..

@giselle_tw omg, how can we have same thought, posting about running man ep  :-O do we have telepathy, minshin leader ;;)i woke up this morning and saw LDF poster that you posted, it's very nice to saw her bright smile when you open your eyes, i was very thankful to you..