❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

kixamay said: 1- When did start admiring shinhye?

*** In heartsting..I love her playing gayageum... >>>   <3 the majority of shinhye & yonghwa fans r from YAB

2-What makes u love her ?

*** She's a total package.
              -Singing (very smooth voice and very relaxing)
              -Dancing (im totally amazed whwn i saw one of her video the satisfaction one, geez     
                shes totally got the move).
              -Acting (bow for that)
              -Sporty
              -Loves to cook and many more...(ACTUALLY MANY TO MENTION) i just state some. <3 <3

3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours?

*** As of know yes..But I also Love YEH, Shin Min ah and Ha Jiwon (they are may fave).  <3 <3

4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?

****Actually I've not yet seen some project of PSH because of no translation. I really want to  
           watch it specially her Movies.  Anyway heres my ranking;
            1)The Heirs- totally love the story (fell inlove to be exact)
            2)Heartstring- very entertaining.
            3)YAB-i love the group
            4)Hayate the combat Butler-PSH is very cute here
            5)Flower boy next door-im not soo into it. Maybe i find it boring (on my taste).

5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?

*****An action film or series. (Very Cool) <3 <3

6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?

*** Lee Junki - very handsome and he's good in action >>> the one from my girl
          Song Joongki -very good in acting >>> many fans want shinhye to act w/ SJK
          Lee Jun Suk- i want to see there chemistry >> me too
          Kim So hyun- hmmm, this is very interesting to watch. >>> actually very interesting to watch
          Kim Hyun Joong-my crush >>> loool he is a crush of many girls

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others?

****Every person has different characters and attitude. ( I just love how simple she is.) <3

8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?

**** NONE

9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye?

***** LMH (daebak) <3
              JYH (very cute) <3

10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?

***** Of course. Let me tell you my story...hahahaha..I Saw PSH in heartstring i find PSH & JYH very cute couple (carefree). Thats why i search their  
              BTS and interviews. As well as their Fanmade MV. Im really convince that they were really dating because of the coincedence or whatever  
              proof  YONGSHIN provides. (actually right now i am thinking that they have been into a relationship (YES PAST TENSE)  and totally friends now.

*****But suddenly the wind blows and i saw PSH into something. I really think at this moment PSH is inlove (especially after the SBS Award) it  
             solidify  my Belief and Opinion. There's something about LMH and PSH that you cant explain. I just saw two people fall inlove. MINSHIN
             SHIPPER here.
>>>>  looooooooool, interesting story
     OPPSSSS........THIS IS ONLY MY OBSERVATION. SORRY TO OTHER SHIPPERS.....(MY OPINION) FOR EMPHASIS...
;))   >>> it is ok dear we all have to respect other opinions & share our thoughts together

11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?

***** Yong Hwa- I love his voice and his very charming
               LMH-i already watch him but his not my type at that time. Only in heirs i found him very intense actor and handsome.
               CNBLUE
               FT Island
               Kim woo bin
                  <3 <3
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?

***** Anytime as long as she's happy and inlove. Id like her to experience all the love and heartache (it should be included) because if your inlove
              theres a chance of heartache to make you a better and strong person.

13- Where are you from?

***** ITS SECRET..(mysterious???)  >>>> LooooooooooooooooooooL

Guest MISSMOON

thanhthuy said: >>> u r joining us <3 <3

1- When did start admiring shinhye? 

After the Heirs. I've watched YAB, HS, Cyrano and Miracle in Cell No 7. But I begin to like her when I watch the Heirs. >>>> wow good to know that she has fans because of the heirs

2-What makes u love her ?

Finish watching the Heirs, I started searching for her shows, interviews, performances, etc. And I can't help falling in love with her. She is cute, lovely, innocent, sweet, kind but also strong and have lots of skills. She can warm up people around her.  <3 <3

3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? 

She is the first actress I've loved till now. Besides, I also support KARA ( a Kpop girl group )

4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?

The Heirs, Miracle in Cell 7, YAB, Cyrano, HS.  

Hmmmm, I'll try Tree of Heaven if I have time. 

5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?

Action. I really really want to.  >>> plz producers we want action drama for shinhye T.T

6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?

Kim Soo Hyun, Hyun Bin, So Ji Sub.  >>>>> they all good actors 

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? 

Well, I'lll skip this question, haha. >>>loooooool why u r skipping it, u didn't find something special abt her  [-(  [-(

8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?

None.

Le Min Ho, of course, because I haven't follow any BTS to watch her chemistry with others ecept MinHo :))

10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?

MinShin :x

11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?

LMH :)) >>> I respect him alot esp. after sbs awards 

12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?

Totally agree. I want Shin Hye dates secretly, not public until getting married. I want her begin to date now, life just can't be fulfilled without love. About marriage, I think around 28 is perfect.  <3 <3

13- Where are you from?

Vietnam :)<3 <3 :-* :-* to all vietnamese people.

Guest MISSMOON

MyrthesiaC said: 1- When did start admiring shinhye?  Since YAB, it was my first Kdrama. >>>> wow the same here chingu
 2-What makes u love her ? Her down to earth personality and her irresistible charm. <3 <3

3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours?  Yes she is. <3 <3
4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz? haven't seen all of her project so its hard to choose whats the worst. But I've enjoyed watching Stairway to Heaven( cried my eyes out), FBND, Kimchee radish cubes(unexpectedly interesting) and Heartstrings.
 5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014? Action, Athletic or Historical because shinhye has great potential.  <3
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ? KWB, SJK, Yoo Sung Ho, ...etc <3 <3
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her. Her Personality and athleticism. She is a great speaker and she knows how to make the people around her relaxed. When she acts, she is able to portray her feelings to the audience and connect with them.  <3 <3 8-What the things you hate abt shinhye? I don't hate anything about her but I dislike the fact that she dresses conservatively at times. Shin Hye has such a great body, I dont know why her characters seem to be chubby. They dress her in a way that makes her seem "fat" when she isn't. I also dislike that she is so conscious of anti-fans that it makes her hold back while acting. Shin Hye unni please be more confident in yourself and your acting.  9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye? JGS, LMH and KWB     <3
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars? Of course. Guenshin, Dooley and now im Minshin. >>>> OMG me too 
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye? Lee Min Ho. I was never into him but since heirs, i like him a little.
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged? Its up to her. As long as she's happy I'm good.
13- Where are you from? USA  :-* :-* at all americans 

Guest wallflower20

shinhye popularity started after YAB thats why she got the popularity awards 3 times not only because of heirs, lee min ho, or kim woo bin. actually shinhye influences her costars popularity more than them influencing hers. JGS was not that popular before YAB in comparison to his popularity after the drama. YSY once said what made him agree too FBND is PSH because he believes that she is the one who made the popular JGS. JGS acted with many popular actresses but couldn't touches the viewers' hearts like he did w/ shinhye. kim woo bin said shinhye is his best partner; he acted w/ other actresses but with shinhye he could attract the females. + shinhye real activities started after YAB in 2009, but yoona's in 2007  >> shinhye's popularity is increasing but I think yoona's is decreasing>> maybe I'm wrong

^
Bold Did he say that ? That's pretty rude then. JGS or PSH or whoever it is are well known and acknowledged for their own talents before they could shine as a couple. It was their first drama as main leads back then. JGS was also a child actor and was pretty popular in korea as a Child artist and second lead . You might have found him unpopular because before YAB he was known only in korea not as a hallyu star , same with PSH both of them infact all four of them got their popularity as Hallyu stars after the drama. 
FYI JGS got popular in korea wen he acted in Hwang jini with ha ji won and bagged best couple award with her aswell (tbh that's wer he got his limelight as a actor and he was 18 years old then). It's not just that, his acting was impressive which is why he was well liked that time. So saying JGS got his popularity from PSH or anyone else is kinda offending or vice-versa. Both are talented and both have won hearts of viewers individually and also together.  

Also I believe we should not compare other actors/actresses with shin hye here. We can just support her by being on her side . Who cares whose more popular , A talent speaks for a person on his/her way to success. If she has it , she will be acknowledged for it no matter wat. I was wanting to post here more but mostly all i see is about the shipping , dating issues , comparisions lately. I understand fans want her to date and blah blah but give the girl some time people she's still young and working very hard to reach the top. Peace out. 

Guest MISSMOON

I just copied what chingu @giselle_tw said, Thanks to her

WHEW ... PSH THE HOTTEST NOW  

credit http://www.kdramastars.com

HOT CELEBRITIES NOW

Park Shin Hye

Go to Artist page

image2

Lee Min Ho

Go to Artist page

image3

Yoona

Go to Artist page

image4

Lee Seung Gi

Go to Artist page

image5

Jang Geun Suk

Go to Artist page

image6

Kim Soo Hyun

Go to Artist page

image7

Jun Ji Hyun

Go to Artist page

image8

Lee Yeon Hee

Go to Artist page

image9

Kim Woo Bin

Go to Artist page

image10

IU

Go to Artist page

@missmoon 1- When did start admiring shinhye? 
since YAB, i started to adore her since she look good with Yonghwa, then i come to like her because of her multi talents..
 2-What makes u love her ?she is lovely
 3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? For an actress YES

4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?Hearstrings, YAB, Miracle in cell no 7, Stairway to Heaven(all was awesome, i can't rank it)

5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?more cf's, i hope she will sing more ost..
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?Yonghwa!!!!
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.she is the queen of drama, give her any role and you will be touched by her perfomance right away.. 8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?nothing.. she is perfect
JUNG YONG HWA
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?YUP.. JUNG YONG HWA IT IS...( i'm a proud DOOLIERS)
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?NO ONE..
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?I don't care really.. it's her life but i really hope she will date Yonghwa... 
13- Where are you from?Malaysia

Guest MISSMOON

@wallflower20 
I talked abt the influence not the real making >> if JGS is not good enough to be a popular star, no one can make him a star
this is what YSY said, thanks to sis elna from PSHICScreenshot2013-11-18at05.52.26AM.jpg

MISSMOON said: Sulli Minho said:Guys answer these questions so we will know abt her fans in general :x :x  6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?If it's again, I want Lee Min Ho, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Wan or Jang Geun Suk in a film and Kim Woo Bin for a drama/film... I think she still have unfinished business with them. :)) >>>>>> looooooool, u mentioned all her costars  :))

If it's for a change,
Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Park Yoo Chun and Lee Jong Suk. :D>> totally agreed especially KSH >> I want them badly to have a drama together T.T  >> look at this video 

Guest MISSMOON

cikbella said: 1- When did start admiring shinhye? 
since YAB, i started to adore her since she look good with Yonghwa, then i come to like her because of her multi talents.. <3 <3 u seems to be a hardcore fan of yonghwa
 2-What makes u love her ?she is lovely <3
 3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? For an actress YES <3

4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?Hearstrings, YAB, Miracle in cell no 7, Stairway to Heaven(all was awesome, i can't rank it)

5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?more cf's, i hope she will sing more ost.. <3 unique answer
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?Yonghwa!!!!  <3
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.she is the queen of drama, give her any role and you will be touched by her perfomance right away.. <3 unique answer 8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?nothing.. she is perfect
JUNG YONG HWA <3
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?YUP.. JUNG YONG HWA IT IS...( i'm a proud DOOLIERS) >>>>> I know u will say that <3
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?NO ONE..
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?I don't care really.. it's her life but i really hope she will date Yonghwa...  loooool maybe she is really dating him, we do not know 
13- Where are you from?Malaysia  :-* :-* :-* to all malaysians 

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye Exclusive Interview with Baidu ENG ARA SUB

cr to psharab8 & mohammad sunbae

I didn't know that she has never won an acting award or couple award until now. How sad she must have been feeling all those year. No wonder why she was so happy and kindda really wanting to get the couple award. I'm happy for her.

I hope nothing will distract her when she's filming The Tailors. Because I really really want her to do well and to be recognized and be respected as an actress.

Tran, she won ...)))

• 2013 SBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award (The Inheritors) 
  • 2013 SBS Drama Awards: Top Ten Actors (The Inheritors)
  • 2013 SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple (The Inheritors)
  • 2013 Anhui TV Drama: International Artist Award
  • 2013 - 33rd Film Critics Association Award: Best Supporting Actress(Miracles in 7th Cell)
  • 2013 Puchon Film Festival: Popular Actress in Movies (Miracles in 7th Cell)
  • 2013 49th Paeksang Arts Award: Popular Actress in Movies (Miracles in 7th Cell)
  • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: One Act Special Award-Best Actress (Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost)
  • 2012 48th Paeksang Arts Award: Popular Actress in Dramas (Heartstrings)
  • 2011 LeTV Entertainment Award: Popular Asian Female Star Award
  • 2011 47th Paeksang Arts Award: Popular Actress in Movies (Cyrano Agency)
  • 2009 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (You're Beautiful)
  • 2007 MBC Drama Awards: Best Newcomer Actress (Kimcheed Radish Cubes)
  • 2003 SBS Drama Awards: Child Actress Award (Stairway to Heaven)

Guest ThessC

I feel that all the awards PSH received last 2013 are all blessing for the hard work that done thru the years of acting and not stepping on anyone else, this year 2014 may the blessing continue because PSH really deserve to be acknowledge for her craft as a serious ACTRESS :)