❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest tohruminhye

today our shin hye & yoo yeon seok (will be shin hye's king for new movie) had an event at the same place @ Myeongdong..just got info from twitter..wow~~so many fans of them..proud with shin hye :x
20131228164004507.jpg

[Jangmunseon reporter] 28 pm in front of Seoul, Myeongdong Art Theatre actor is scheduled to open with a free hugs yuyeonseok crowd that gathered for the event. Cosmetics store in Myeong-dong, Seoul on the same day held a fan signing event in actress Park Shin Hye attended the event has finished, move the car ride back. (Left circle) yuyeonseok ahead 'Come in 1994 to exceed the ratings of the two-digit baseball Myeongdong Free Hugs uniforms will 'be called Mine bar.

cr: http://t.co/BVMB0esP7m

oohlala. so much love for PSH. myeongdong was packed with people. to think i was just standing there at the right circle a few weeks ago. wish i were there again today so i could've met or seen Shin hye in person. <3

Guest tohruminhye

ione said: oohlala. so much love for PSH. myeongdong was packed with people. to think i was just standing there at the right circle a few weeks ago. wish i were there again today so i could've met or seen Shin hye in person. <3

yeah @tohruminhye wrong timing. maybe in its own perfect time, we'll finally get to meet our shin hye. perhaps when i go back in spring, will see what i can do… :) thanks for posting those pictures.  about the actress she came with at the TVXQ concert, do you know from what drama or film she appeared in w/ PSH? she looks familiar, sorry….

Guest tohruminhye

@ione so u will come again next spring?? hope u can meet her & take her pic for us also..hehe  ;)
act, the actress i know is Park Soo Jin -> second pix @ up right (in the middle)..she's one of actress in tvN drama Flower Boy Next Door..did u watch the drama? if not, i suggest u to watch it bcoz it was worth to enjoy & one of my favorite drama of Shin Hye.. 
this is the actress -> Park Soo Jin (black dress)59823336.jpg

in that drama also shin hye be friend with other actress named Park Mee Soo & i follow her twitter & loved to know they be friend and go vacation together @ Cebu Island..u can see in this picBGGFxIkCAAE0L1j.jpg
 this one from Park Mee Soo twitterhttp://t.co/ZrnR4vW3UJ  -> u can see their friendship..very honest & sweet 

shin hye is very friendly with others & im not surprised she got so many friends, followers, fans like us.. :D

Guest tohruminhye

shin hye at Holika Holika Fansign event..soo beautiful & cuteeee :x
Bcjic24CYAAON5g.jpg

BcjyXJvCAAA-Kuh.jpg

BclGlDGCQAE5ell.jpg

Bck7Ko_CMAACCoT.jpg

more pic -> http://t.co/CxCSPz9BR3 (amiliepink blog)
cr to: https://twitter.com/ameliepink

tohruminhye said: @ione so u will come again next spring?? hope u can meet her & take her pic for us also..hehe  ;)
act, the actress i know is Park Soo Jin -> second pix @ up right (in the middle)..she's one of actress in tvN drama Flower Boy Next Door..did u watch the drama? if not, i suggest u to watch it bcoz it was worth to enjoy & one of my favorite drama of Shin Hye.. 
this is the actress -> Park Soo Jin (black dress)[pic]
in that drama also shin hye be friend with other actress named Park Mee Soo & i follow her twitter & loved to know they be friend and go vacation together @ Cebu Island..u can see in this pic[pic]
this one from Park Mee Soo twitterhttp://t.co/ZrnR4vW3UJ  -> u can see their friendship..very honest & sweet 

shin hye is very friendly with others & im not surprised she got so many friends, followers, fans like us.. :D

@hohurm well fans can also factored greatly into your chance of winning. For example, Yoon eun hye was soo popular after Goong, but she only win Best New Actress award at MBC. That was because no matter how popular u are, you cant just skip certain awards. However, just three yrs into the drama entertainment, she won Top Excellence award at MBC. This was bc that she already won the best new actress award so now she can move on to the next level. She now had an excuse to win higher award that fit her popularity. For Shin Hye, although she hadnt wont best new actress award, she isnt a new actress anymore so she is put in the higher category. However, only until she get a breakthrough role or drama will she have a chance of winning. Eventhough her role in The Heirs isnt standout, the effect of the drama in general can let her win. Also, she does gain alot of fans after The Heirs so ppl will vote for her.

Anyway, I love her image at the new event. She seems rested again.

Guest tohruminhye

@ione..haha that very funny of u chinggu..yess that time she must be busy filming her new movie..lets see if fate will come for you two..(also for me..haha) 
act, FBND one of my favorite besides YAB, TOH, STH, HS..& others shin hye drama..haha really a lots..but in FBND i liked her character..its something different with some others character drama & she makes the character lively & make it realistic..later u can feel the meaning of the drama & she's really good in it..trust me..(haha bcos somehow it relates me more..)
as i know, they didnt mentioned anything about their vacation on twitter or public until some of fans or media post pic of them in Cebu..(yup that time when shin hye fan meet) & i followed them after FBND drama..so i also learned some about shin hye that time..im still lack in others thing chinggu..  ;)

tohruminhye said: @ione..haha that very funny of u chinggu..yess that time she must be busy filming her new movie..lets see if fate will come for you two..(also for me..haha) 
act, FBND one of my favorite besides YAB, TOH, STH, HS..& others shin hye drama..haha really a lots..but in FBND i liked her character..its something different with some others character drama & she makes the character lively & make it realistic..later u can feel the meaning of the drama & she's really good in it..trust me..(haha bcos somehow it relates me more..)
as i know, they didnt mentioned anything about their vacation on twitter or public until some of fans or media post pic of them in Cebu..(yup that time when shin hye fan meet) & i followed them after FBND drama..so i also learned some about shin hye that time..im still lack in others thing chinggu..  ;)

Guest branwen

@ione

In an old interview of PSH, she mentioned that she can go out and take public transportation after YAB, but she became more known after Heartstrings and Cyrano Agency that she can't ride public transpo as much. I've seen pictures of her outside in broad daylight though with her dogs in a park.

tumblr_lmsraahqw31qkmqito1_400.jpghttp:tumblr_lmsraahqw31qkmqito1_400.jpg
Park Shin Hye with Bongji and Nori :x

And here she is riding her favorite bike Pixie.

318488_257932684229981_203467493009834_8