❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[2010] InStyle Photoshoot BTS video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa6LJgv0Zpg

You're Beautiful D-cut DVD Behind the Scenes Screencaps (kissing scene)

If repost, please CREDIT jaimejks-psh @ PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (www.park-shin-hye.com)

82243443.jpg

91988235.jpg

31994127.jpg

31994127.jpg

33629136.jpg

54267053.jpg

85220724.jpg

55922083.jpg

79399832.jpg

90817283.jpg

90817283.jpg

35529249.jpg

80865363.jpg

43509811.jpg

80137018.jpg

11032748.jpg

78458709.jpg

62529356.jpg

Thanks Karenn!!!!

OMG!!!! Seeing these photos made me want to rewatch "You're Beautiful" again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aahhhhhh!!!! Go Minam and Taek Yung forever!!!!

Guest nessiebechan

thanks for the pics upload gosh I am checking here first before psh site....she should change her entertainment agency gosh....whoever chooses the nomination for baeksang is epic fail.....how could you nominate the lead guy and no the lead girl....I am infuriated by this that i am beginning to question how they give the awards Mean baeksang is like their Oscar and Emmy's I think....to that level hmmffff bu fortunately the kiss scene would be enough for me to actually forgive and not wallow in that award ceremony anyway....she will get her chance soon I know and when she will get nominated....I am sure that will happen....boo baeksang if she's been undermined like this again I had to say she should choose a better ent agency that will handle her carrer better....hello guys

Guest somuchinluv01

@karrenstar thank u for posting this here! Love it! I like the last pic! hahahaha so the kiss is not like a peck kiss!omg!

I saw them many times.. but i can't take my eyes off at the picture! lolz

Btw guys can we make a protest about the Baeksang awards? heheh

i know this is impossible.. but this is unfair to our shin hye! :angry::angry:

Something wrong with that award.. grrrr

@nessiebechan, agree with u! She's moving right,, i hope she change her agency too!!!

and yeah lets keep this thread moving too..FIGHTING!!!!

*wave to all*

p.s patiently patiently waiting for my DVD cut.. im hoping it will arrive today but no luck! :lol:

Guest samshiku

WOW those kissing photos are wow hahaha

yes he looks like he is having the time of his life there.

but if they had to do it mutiple times i think poor shinhye must have had such sore lips after that.

and i think that it is ridiculous that she is not nominated.

i hope there are other award shows perhaps?

Guest almontel

Good morning to All!!! It's Saturday morning and will await the postman...Mr Postman please come deliver my goods!

I suddenly remembered Olivia's song...oh please Mr. Postman....

yes, i am still waiting for my YB DC DVD...and i think half of us have received theirs and are now VERY BUSY in front of their screen Watching and Rewatching those never before BTS scenes of our dear couple and AnJells!!!

so does anyone have news if SH is in Japan for the YB promo at all? and who is there with her?

yes, we should bombard that award giving body for snobbing our SH to be not included!!!

i keep looking at those kisses and it's the only thing that's keeping me sane these past days...

STILL WAITING!!!! Oh MR POSTMAN WHERE ARE YOU??? OTOKAJO???

Guest almontel

nesch, i know it's a bit quiet here and everywhere, i think Most of YB Fans received their YB DC DVD except ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Sunday here so NO mailman will come!!!! i hope tomorrow is a better day!!!! i sooooooooooooo wanted to get it this weekend so I'd have a couple of days to spazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait to see more of our SH and GS, so did YB premier in Japan already??? wasn't it yesterday???

anyone has news??? i am hoping that their ratings will be Super super HIGH!!!

Hi mama Al,

You are def not a loner, since I haven't got mine either

I didn't even raise my hope this morning since it 's sunday... but if I dont get it tomorrow, I am going to bomb Innolife ^^;;

Just so want to watch it already!!!!

Man!!!! I gotta watch the kiss bts last nite ( sorry , I can't post it :( ) and couldn't help but think why the director had to cut them off when thing just got warm up hehe (It started moving^^, n I giggled like crazy :) )

I dont know if Amy got hers yet, but you and me, let's be a bit more patient!!! It will come SOON!!!

....It has been quiet these days.

Everyone seems to enjoy their Dcut right now, plus there weren't any news, or update of SH

And I think the couple is still in Japan, promoting for YB since this Firday ( Japan time--- it's 2 days ago)

so hopefully we hear about it soon Mama!!!!

I miss everyone !!!^^

Guest jaimejgs

If they were here, I would be so sad. I haven't heard anything about Shin Hye coming to Japan, so we don't know if she did or if she will come in the near future. So sad. I really want to go meet her. I hope you girls get your DVD soon!!

Guest miniejungle

hi evetang, in one fan's account at the YB DVD premiere, it was mentioned that both PSH and JKS would be in Japan promoting it, but i guess it didn't go through since there was no news afterwards.

Amontel, I haven't gotten my set either... antagonizing now cos Amy got hers... :( ottoke????

Guest almontel

girls, thanks for letting me know I'm not A LONER!!!! it feels soooooooooo empty coz there's nothing for us to spazz about right now...

i saw just a couple of the BTS of the kiss scene and the hug on the back and nothing else...i really want to see the passionate kiss!!!!

mee, didn't YB already aired in Japan was it a couple of days ago??? nothing even on TV that they attended it??? how sad is that! i was hoping we'd hear something about them?

Guest jaimejgs

mama Al, if they were on t.v. I would have missed it because all weekend, it was the DC DVD for me and spazzing. And yes, the premiere was Saturday. I met a japanese fan of YB and Keun Suk via email because I left a message on the Japanese official site for YB (KNTV) but she doesn't know either. So no one knows for sure. If Shin Hye and Keun Suk were here, I'm going to cry. :(

Guest glimaru

Hello guys, anyone know where can i find or download a video of PSH singing? like lovely day live.

I saw some fan made video on youtube the last day with the song Lovely day on his video it got a transition of her singing it live. If anyone have a video PSH singing live, please give a link TIA.

<3 PSH :)

Also I wish I pre-order that YB DC DVD. But it's over right?

Guest jaimejgs

Hello guys, anyone know where can i find or download a video of PSH singing? like lovely day live.

I saw some fan made video on youtube the last day with the song Lovely day on his video it got a transition of her singing it live. If anyone have a video PSH singing live, please give a link TIA.

hi glimaru, I don't think there is a Lovely Day live.

Guest Sissy12

wow..i really overexcited for the goodies from the DCut...thanks for sharing all the BTS especially the KISS part...i wish im not broke during that time...

what i really pissed off and mad right now is about the Baeksang awards...is this for the Art and Culture Awards...which channel will aired it...

PSH not nominated, only as a co-host.....oh gosh...i PSH i feel you...

this time around i really want to become terrorist then(bombing season - no just kidding)..anyone want to join me... :angry::ph34r::P

i think i saw one last time..i even download it.i got 2ver..1 with by 0.45s and the other 1 is full ..live singing during the a.njell last consert.....but dont think the link is still there on youtube...i tried to find if i still have the link..

Guest jaimejgs

Sissy 12, I don't want to make you any madder, but actually Shin Hye is not a MC at the show. The reporter reported wrong. Don't worry he was bombarded with what you can say hate mails from Shin Hye's chinese fans.

Don't worry, we already vented our anger when karen told us. Still so disappointed.