❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shin Hye definitely have many looks, different styles, she is very versatile and a great model. Had a tremendous transformation from innocence and youthful look, to fun loving and athletic, to demure young lady look and the pure sexiness look. WOW :)

the beautiful PSH is outstanding in her field and continuously amazes us. :)

btw who is that hunk handsome young man with our Shin Hye, delicious hahaha

thanks for sharing all the goodies Karrenstar, Sunshine, D0ughnt and Elenashopping. *Jackpot* !!!

tn_park_shin_hye_09.jpg

Guest almontel

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I love ALL of her pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't pick and choose i love the most...i like the black and white where she's got a skirt on the most i think...ha ha ha....

i can see the boyish GoMiNam in the Nylon shoot and a more seductive girl in the InStyle shoot...

and yeah, who's that HOT GUY next to her??? hmmmmmmm will someone be jealous???

thanks, gals!!! LOVE em ALL!!!

and oh yeah, I just got a call from the bookstore at Mitsuwa so I got my Korea TV Guide mag toooooooooooooooo....

GS sooooooooooooooo hot and love the couple's pics the most...i wish the poster was with the two of them but it was just GS and FTIsland in the back...ha ha ha...

Guest jaimejgs

I love the one with her in the green polo. There's just something on her face that screams: BEAUTIFUL!! Her expression is just sooo....no word to describe it. I love her. And she looks so good in everything. Her beauty shines through in whatever she does or wear. She's so busy this month, but I love it because we get to see her a lot. I hope after this, she would take time and relax. Shin Hye I want to know where you will be in Japan!! I'm going to stalk you. lol :D :D

Guest karrenstar

Photos of You're Beautiful D-cut DVD's contents

photo credit: DC Gallery

i can't wait to get MINE!!!!

[click thumbnails to enlarge]

daab79cc59acd309f9dc615.th.jpg c92243ee9cc2c7e0b21cb11.th.jpg c92243ee9c56c7e0b31cb19.th.jpg c33405f725c687db7709d75.th.jpg c29fbaddd50b9d6ccdbf1a3.th.jpg b410c01421b42b3dc83d6d3.th.jpg afa755630a1912eb8cb10d1.th.jpg 9914b002ecfaba37728da55.th.jpg 5906ff00dbade5433912bb8.th.jpg 149e213ba316a510b8998f9.th.jpg 94d2e2fbf46f1d3bd9f9fd9.th.jpg 94d2e2fbf4c61d3bd8f9fd3.th.jpg 82b59edeafcee1005882dd3.th.jpg 82b59edeafcde1005882dd3.th.jpg 76ae05d49d91dbe9a044df1.th.jpg19c3ba1a754efb7142a9ad3.th.jpg 7eb44649fcce0a1708f7ef5.th.jpg 6e88db18787d57e1ac6e753.th.jpg 0e030378c68137c00bd1873.th.jpg1f7345ee73aa1d09279791e.th.jpg

Guest 13sunshine

Hi guys! I think we will have English subs for the BTS/Making film ^^

because at the back of the DVD cover, it said they have English sub

Disk 9 & 10 (Disk 9 is making film)

2elvvwo.jpg

33a5pcm.jpg

credit to DC gall

i really can't wait T_____T

hurry up please innolife!!!

Guest karrenstar

[2010.02.24]Park Shin Hye models for Elle

FEBRUARY 24, 2010

Shredding away her You’re Beautiful character Go Mi Nam’s shadow entirely, actress Park Shin Hye modeled for March’s issue of ELLE. Looking absolutely lovely, she wore items from Acne, Jainsong, Forever 21 and many more big names. Don’t you feel that she’s becoming the younger version of Yoon Eun Hye? Check out the photos as well as a backstage video from the shoot!

allkpop01.jpg

allkpop02.jpg

allkpop03.jpg

allkpop04.jpg

allkpop05.jpg

credit: allkpop

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Park Shin Hye shows her delicate beauty in Elle Korea Photo Shoot

Park Shin Hye have been appearing in many magazines’ photo shoots like Nylon’s ‘Who’s that Boy’ photo shoot. This time Shin Hye is featured in Elle Korea’s photo shoot named ‘Delicate Sensibility’, photographed by Ahn Joo Young.

In this photo shoot, Park Shin Hye shows off her delicate, lady-like beauty in Korean-labels, looking absolutely stunning in those perfectly-matched outfits. My favorite look on her would be the one with white peter-pan collared top with the black high-waisted pants, and the one with the beige trench coat. That said, Shin Hye looks so natural and lady-like in all the photos. Love!

Elle Video

http://www.elle.co.kr/elle/elleweb_templat..._20100219_02566

credit: babelpop

Guest 13sunshine

I'm mad because Shin Hye is not nominated for Baeksang award for You're Beautiful while Geun Suk and UEE got nominated.....It's right that they nominated GS for You're Beautiful because he's the main actor....but UEE?? no offend I like her too but it's just so not fair that Shin Hye didn't get nominate but UEE did....ahh come on!!!

Guest almontel

sunshine, what award is that? and what category did Uee got nominated for???

that makes me upset too!!! come on, the story revolved around GOMINAM and who played the main role??? was it not ShinHye???????????????????????????/ I mean her acting was better than Uee, honestly speaking, no biasness...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Guest Sparkly_Chic

I'm mad because Shin Hye is not nominated for Baeksang award for You're Beautiful while Geun Suk and UEE got nominated.....It's right that they nominated GS for You're Beautiful because he's the main actor....but UEE?? no offend I like her too but it's just so not fair that Shin Hye didn't get nominate but UEE did....ahh come on!!!

Well that completely sux! I don't understand why these awards people are not giving Shin Hye the recognition that she deserves for her acting in "YB?" It's like they just completely ignored her character in the show. They have got some serious problems if they think that UEE's acting and character portrayal was better than Shin Hye's!

Guest miniejungle

thanks karen for the photos, the vid links, and to sunshine for her Me2day update and translation... she's moving out really... i bet a certain neibough would be very disappointed! ;)

he dog is so cute, haha... guess who else doesn't want to leave her arms?

and what's with the normination???? UEE got norminated and Shin Hye is not? that's *&^$##&&%$*&$#@#!!!!!

What???? Shin Hye's not nominated?! What kind of an award giving body is that?! Shin Hye was very effective in portraying Go Minam and I couldn't imagine any other actress of her generation can equal her performance. It's starting to annoy me now that Shin Hye is becoming more and more ignore when it comes to awards.. Argggghhhhhh hate them!!!

Shin Hye fighting!!!!

Guest somuchinluv01

Hi guys i have the same sentiments with you all! Thanks 13sunshine for the info :)

This is totally CRAZYYYY!!!! How come Shin hye is not nominated?!!!!! She is the main female lead in YAB.. arghh!!!

Its because UEE is more popular than Shin hye?!! Oh come'on!

I don't hate UEE but by doin this to our shin hye.. arghh! this is not FAIR! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hi guys i have the same sentiments with you all! Thanks 13sunshine for the info :)

This is totally CRAZYYYY!!!! How come Shin hye is not nominated?!!!!! She is the main female lead in YAB.. arghh!!!

Its because UEE is more popular than Shin hye?!! Oh come'on!

I don't hate UEE but by doin this to our shin hye.. arghh! this is not FAIR! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I know it's not right but I'm kinda hating UEE now.. I mean I dont really know her anyway. I just know her from YAB and honestly I dont really like her...

Guest ore0_gal

I don't really mind UEE, however I so think PSH should be nominated - I mean almost all the leads from dramas got nominated! just because she doesn't have a big fan base doesn't mean she shouldn't be nominated. This is so biased!

Don't understand korean awarding methods, but like everyone says, I am flabbergasted, completely in shock !

majority and mostly everyone says Park Shin Hye did an excellent portrayal of her role in YAB, the scenario and storyline is completely different from the other dramas where the actress has to switch to a guy role.

am beginning to understand and fairly not appreciate those who decides who gets what or which awards. This totally is sooo unfair and unjust. Does politics play a part on awards, I think so ! what a dirty trick to play !