❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Kekekekke :P ....karren you can read my mind ..... before I asked you about the link to download...you already told me that you dont have one :D ....waiting patiently for Feb, 28....

Agie dear

A quick update on the danbi show... the episode will be aired on MBC this SUNDAY!!! 14th Feb; 1720 KST (GMT +9)

I hope I won't be lurking at any malls at that hour :P

@thao.. yes, the gift on it's way to South Korea!!

Happy weekending all!!

And for those who's celebrating Lunar Year/Chinese New Year.. Happy New Year to you guys!

Wishing you guys a year of roaring success, happiness, peace and prosperity!

loving the video clip mommy almontel. especially 3.53 and 4:04 bts, hahaha :D

there sure are many bts between them, sweet moments. Thank u, ur the best in giving us compilations ! :)

wow, Shin Hye shows us if you just put your mind to it, anything can be done like fixing a car for someone with special needs. and they said she never done this before. Very admirable !

Let's all tune in to MBC this sunday for Park Shin Hye DanBi part. Hope everyone can view it, if not, maybe a kind soul will put the show in you tube for us.

Guest somuchinluv01

But I have a question.... Paygate immediately send me an email after I paid with a 4 digit-number <XXXX>, 36----> shipping charge... I wonder that four-digit number is the same with your original order number or it's different... Because mine was different by only one digit .... so it got me nervouse ( since I had some problems in the past already)

Please let's me know, my stars!!!

Thank you so much

..... Ahhh, really can't wait to have the pre-order in my hands ^^;;

.... And I love you all as always<3

Hi thao, i have the same question as u.. coz the order # and the good # is different, totally different, not only 1 digit.. so i post comments on Cecilia's blog but i think she's not there now.

@karrenstar, thank you so much for the updates of our shin hye! Going to watch for the DANbi this sunday!! yey!!!

Thank you guys!

and to all the incharge of shin hye's bday project thank u! i can't thank you enough for doin that to her! i hope she received it soon and drop by at the international forum and give us comments! lol :D

I have a problem in logging in the international forum, huhuhu i don't know why ;)

pjpot,ellie,nu2me,almonte,jaimegs,agie, karrenstar, 13sunshine, thao_2512, miniejungle, oreo_gal *wave* :D

Guest ore0_gal

i hope she received it soon and drop by at the international forum and give us comments! lol :D

I have a problem in logging in the international forum, huhuhu i don't know why ;)

pjpot,ellie,nu2me,almonte,jaimegs,agie, karrenstar, 13sunshine, thao_2512, miniejungle, oreo_gal *wave* :D

The present is has probably arrived in Korea today (it went on the plane last nite!)

However, Korea is on public holidays - so it might take a few extra days to get it delivered. Hopefully Shinhye will get it right before her B'day and <3 it!

btw, we had a look at your account. It seems fine. Perhaps it's the browser you are using? A few had problems with our site using google chrome.

Pictures will be released soon of our wonderful achievements! =D

Thank you cjoey for finding this drama for us Bichunmoo - filmed in 2004, released in China in 2006 and Korea in 2008. :) am glad they showed this, but what took them long. :o

Park SHin Hye is an amazing actress, even when she was younger, she is into character and quite convincing at that. She has a great range in acting, facial expressions shows different emotions.

btw the actor with her is currently in reversal of fate drama. I was secretly wishing she gets paired with him. But here you are cjoey finding this episodes and our Shin Hye already acted with him :D

the beautiful Shin Hye's beauty is eternal, pure and stunnng. wow

On DanBi PSH did a commendable job in helping fixed a car. also do you know that out of SH's kindness, she also help Mr Park's family by hanging out with his two children during her spare time. She picked out presents for them herself and spent a joyous afternoon with the kids.

Happy Valentines to everyone. Be happy and stay with the smile on !

Guest miniejungle

It's just past midnight at my side... so here's to all our PSH lovers: wishing you the best year of the Tiger yet... :) may this year bring you luck, health and great success in whatever you do!!! :)

May this year bring Shin Hye to more people out there... so that they know how good an actress she is, and how kind a person too. I hope Shin Hye will continue to shine, and continue to be my favourite (female) star!!!!

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks cjoey for the links.

I will certainly watch this. She's sooo cute!!

If you find anything else, do share, please.

Thanks!!

*WAVES* hi stars!!

Guest karrenstar

thanks cjoey for the videos!! I will go hunt for the Chinese version of that movie. What is the Chinese name?

somuchinluv01 I have been experiencing some problems with the forum too. My suggestion is that when you log in, check the 'keep me logged in' tab. Orelse you will get signed out once in a while and risk losing some data. I also suggest you not to use Google Chrome to browse the site. Mozilla Firefox or Safari are good alternatives. :)

Here is an excerpt from MBC Quiz To Change The World that Jung Yong Hwa filmed on February 4. He connects Jang Geun Suk during the quiz. Basically Jung Yong Hwa has to point out some names and Jang Geun Suk has to use his imagination to guess the 'words'. There's a brief mentioning of Park Shin Hye and Lee Hong Ki too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bCtOQnEsg

________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!!! I need to sleep now have a full day of New Year celebrations ahead of me tomorrow!

Remember to watch Danbi tomorrow ~

Guest almontel

HAPPY VDAY and CNY to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY fellow STARS, HELLO, thanks for the shoutout!!!

@cjoey, thanks for the links for that series/movie, i will definitely watch it this weekend!!! i particularly love that beautiful pic of hers!!!

@karrenstar, girl, will you be able to tell us what he was making him guess when he said PSH's name and GS guessed it right on second try???

it's so nice, i wish SH will guess in one of those too and she gets to call him or vice versa!!!

see you on the Intl SH!!!

@almontel

From my very very very very basic korean understanding

The word that GS need to guess was Mi Nam. YH hinted the word as PSH role in YAB.

At first try, GS answered as Go Mi Nam which is not quite right. Then YH asked him to drop the Go (if i'm not mistaken, they spoke at fast pace, i couldn't really catch :P)

Only then GS said Mi Nam! and he got it right!

I learnt a new word today.

새해 복 많이 받으세요.

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone...hope you will always find your happiness and success in this lunar year and can spend your day with your family and your love ones :D:D

cjoey....as always....I really appreciate your links....now one by one I could complete my "Shin Hye drama series collection" because of you :):) ....I will download it soon...

Today is Shin Hye's Danbi appeareance...can wait for tomorrow to download the episode...not fond of watching streaming....

.....I hope I can see Shin Hye reaction when she receive the present from PSH International forum...and hopefully she will left a message in her cyworld or m2days account... :D

Wave to all PSH supporter...have a nice holiday....

Guest 13sunshine

Shin Hye was soooo pretty and adorable in Danbi! such an angel!!!

I'm glad to see her face on a new year day! made my day brighter! haha

And for SH's question, YH asked "The name of the role SH acts", GS answered "Shin Hye Go Mi Nam"........then YH said "Take out the last name" (because the answer is Mi Nam only) so GS said "Mi Nam" haha....he must mention SH's name? xDD

Guest MissMellis
Guest devoted2u

Here it is. The whole Danbi episode uploaded on Youtube. I didn't upload just PSH cut because the episode is so good!

Does anyone know where I can go to get this episode via megaupload or something like that?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. Thanks

Guest hypergurl0901

Who is the guy who worked with PSH in Danbi? He is quite cute and good looking. Also, Danbi (part 3 on youtube) at 2:05. What is the name of the song? It sounds so familiar. It must be a popular song? Thank you.

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy V-day!!

PSH gonna receive lots of presents and flowers from many male, since she is pretty and have good personality. Hope she has a great tiger year.

Guest MissMellis

Who is the guy who worked with PSH in Danbi? He is quite cute and good looking. Also, Danbi (part 3 on youtube) at 2:05. What is the name of the song? It sounds so familiar. It must be a popular song? Thank you.

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy V-day!!

PSH gonna receive lots of presents and flowers from many male, since she is pretty and have good personality. Hope she has a great tiger year.

I also wonder who the guy is. He is really cute. And it seems like they paired him with PSH. So cute!

And the song is She is by Clazziquai ^^

I really hope we get to see more of PSH in variety shows. I miss seeing her T.T