❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest miniejungle

oh i love SH's photo with Minoz! :) so pretty and sophisticated! way to go, SH!

I think SH would be very happy to know that although we just started to gather recently for the Haiti project, we made a significant effort.

Repost from PSH Community FB announcement:

Park Shin Hye International Community

Since the start of our Remember Haiti Campaign inspired by Park Shin Hye last week, we have raised about $1000 USD thanks to our generous donors. Thank you donors, you know who you are.

This money will be donated to UNICEF. With this, we will be able to buy six basic water kits, containing items such as water container...s, buckets, soap, and water purification tablets, sufficient to meet the needs of 60 families affected by the earthquake in Haiti. But we can do so much more. Please continue your support for this project and help us lend a helping hand to the people in Haiti. Please make your donation by Sunday, February 7th, Australian time. Go to http://tinyurl.com/PshHaitiCause to donate.

2 thumbs up for the efforts, team Shin Hye!!! :wub:

If Wait For The Next Train Again (2004)

Part 3

audio wasn't working for the part 3 video that i posted previously. this is the new video link.

Woaaah thanks a lot cjoey :D :D You are the best for finding and digging Shin Hye old movies or appeareance...really appreciate it...starting to download it...

I will post your link to Shin Hye International Forum...of course I will credit you...I hope it is OK for you :)

sure. these videos are meant to be shared with everyone :), not just fans but also ppl who don't know much about her. don't forget to update the

in PSH int forum. :P

cjoey, thanks for the links to those vids...as usual, SH made me cry again...

can you do a little summary of the story? i'd like to rewatch it again if i knew what the whole story was about...

thanks a bunch!

i would love to do so but i don't understand Korean. B) can anyone help us with this??

Guest almontel

i would love to do so but i don't understand Korean. B) can anyone help us with this??

cjoey, so sorry, thought you did...i just really wanted to understand the story...can anyone help summarize the story for everyone who don't understand the language? thank you so much!!!

she looks so pretty in that pic w/ LMH...and she does have some similarities to EYH...but i think she's much prettier... :D

Guest SooInSmile

OMG she is so pretty. Love her school outfit, lol after all she is still 19 lol. almost 20 or 21 in korea.

love her acting, waiting for her next project also!

ur good Agie for finding all these photos of Park Shin Hye wearing glasses. Have only seen at least 1 photo with narrower frames... but all those shapes fits her well. Very nice collections ! :)

still wondering whether she wears them in 'real life'. would anybody know?

Thank you again for keeping us up-to-date. :)

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks Agie for sharing your compilation of Shin Hye wear glasses.

She's so cute in all of them.

She could really pull them off.

I wish I could do that too.

Ahhh,Shin Hye is so pretty.

Guest yozoranomukou

oh wow! she wears a lot of glasses, but i think it's only as an accessory. thank u agie 4 da pics! :)

ooh! and thnx karren 4 da screencaps! btw, when is danbi coming out?

Guest ethopia

hi guys! im a newbie fan of PSH :) after watching her drama YB...hope everyone accepts me ..

anyhoo.. i have a question.. is there a new upcoming drama with PSH and LMH??.. they look good and cute together.

Hi Ethopia, welcome, we are big fans of Park Shin Hye also.

That would be nice if she will be in a drama with LMH, but we have not heard anything yet.

seems slow in the thread but we will surely hear something or new happening about our Shin Hye and be posted for us.

Have u been at the PSH International forum, visit us there too. :)

Guest ethopia

@nu2me.. tnx for the welcome... ok i will visit PSH international..

yeah i wish PSH and LMH will have a drama soon.. they look good together.. :)

Guest jaimejgs

My Korean friend said that Shin Hye cancelled her Birthday Party with the fanclub that he's in because she's been and will be busy.

So sad for my friend. Shin Hye seems very busy this month, doing events here and there, like the superwoman that she is.

I'm just sad she won't have time to celebrate with her fans and relax.

But I hope PSH Int's Birthday Project will bring a smile to Shin Hye's face.

Hope to see more of Shin Hye.

@jaimejgs: That's so sad... I was hoping for someone to record a video when she open the package.

Hopefully it will bring joy and smile to her.

Wave to ethopia.. Nice to meet you!

Update: PSH International has donated to UNICEF for Remember Haiti campaign! Once official receipt has been received, we will definitely share it with everyone.

Guest miniejungle

2 thumbs up for PSH Community and the committee... you gals rock! i'm sure SH will be very happy to hear this!

wow she cancelled the celebration for work. that's a pity but i think she's very professional, so work comes first. Shin Hye ah, take care don't over work yah.

a bit disappointed myself... did your friend mentioned why. sorry. Shin Hye must be really busy with work. *fingers crossed* she's not shy or anything. oh foolish me. just want her to interact with us.