❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hello Thao :) as always you never fail to satisfy our dear Shin Hye cravings. Thank you so much.

Well done on all Shin Hye-nim dance MVs. That was a marathon. Quite a collection indeed. Love you guys

By the way, maybe we can compile all of our beautiful Shin Hye-nim's hott partners in her dramas, cfs, ads. That would be something ;)

and, our Park Shin Hye's International is sizzling wonderful "stars". but don't forget to share in this Soompi thread too.

Thanks again and hats off to all :)

Guest yozoranomukou

can someone translate avant-hye's new message at me2day :)

하이원스키>_<오늘 난 동생의 개인강사 ㅋㅋ 운동신경 완전 좋은 이뿌니는 금새 낙엽을 적응ㅋㅋ 오빠들보다더 빨리적응하고 잘탄다.ㅋㅋ 역시 내 제자야 ㅋㅋ?

thank you in advance! ^^

Guest xbeybidollx

WOW SE7EN AND PARK SHIN HYE KISSING BEHIND THE SCENES OF GOONG S

realllyyyyyyyyy woooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! they look cuteeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

THAT WAS REAL REAL KISS woahhh o.O

I READ IN AN ARTICLE BEFORE THIS IS PARK SHIN HYE 2007(16 YRS OLD) 1ST KISS EXPERIENCE AND SE7EN WHEN SHE WAS 13 SHE LIKE SE7EN CUTEEE :)

By the way, maybe we can compile all of our beautiful Shin Hye-nim's hott partners in her dramas, cfs, ads. That would be something ;)

nu2me...that's interesting idea....let me see if I can do that in my weekend...workload a little bit hectic this week :P ...Now I have to wreck my brain trying to remember who are those hot partners and try to compile all the clips first ...just be patient ok :D

....and if anyone could share an information about Shin Hye's Danbi guest staring...I really appreciate it :) ...because she's not the guest star for this week...I wonder why....Is she cancelled her guest star in Danbi the same as her fan meeting in Taiwan??? :mellow:

Wave to all Shin Hye's STAR...It is agreed than...that we are STAR of Shin Hye....bling...bling...bling :)

can someone translate avant-hye's new message at me2day :)

하이원스키>_<오늘 난 동생의 개인강사 ㅋㅋ 운동신경 완전 좋은 이뿌니는 금새 낙엽을 적응ㅋㅋ 오빠들보다더 빨리적응하고 잘탄다.ㅋㅋ 역시 내 제자야 ㅋㅋ?

thank you in advance! ^^

Translation:

Skiing at High 1 Ski Resort >_< Today I am little sister's[not her sister, a very close younger friend] personal tutor, hoho, this person's athletic genes/attitude's super good, skies like leaves falling down in a swish, hoho, better than all the oppas, hoho, that's because she is my student[in skiing]?

credit: karrenstar. Taken from PSH International Forum

me2daypsh.jpg

^ I always get a kick out of PSH wearing that Baskin Robins hat. Sooooo cute!

Translation:

Skiing at High 1 Ski Resort >_< Today I am little sister's[not her sister, a very close younger friend] personal tutor, hoho, this person's athletic genes/attitude's super good, skies like leaves falling down in a swish, hoho, better than all the oppas, hoho, that's because she is my student[in skiing]?

credit: karrenstar. Taken from PSH International Forum

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae118/s...s/me2daypsh.jpg

^ I always get a kick out of PSH wearing that Baskin Robins hat. Sooooo cute!

I think she's the one on the left with the blue hat, the one wearing the Baskin Robbins hat is her friend.

Guest yozoranomukou

I think she's the one on the left with the blue hat, the one wearing the Baskin Robbins hat is her friend.

that's what i thought too ^^

but is she really the one on the left?

Guest mndymah

Someone at the international forum said that one of them was her brother. I think they are both girls. I almost want to say the one on the left is Shin Hye because the eyes look like hers...

^ You guys are right! I was wondering about why she would wear a wig to go snowboarding...even though she wanted to be incognito, that would have been a bit OTT.

Our girl is so clever :P She was able to spend a day in peace w/o people recognizing her.

Hi all,

Here's something to share!!

2006.10.12 Y-Star Report: 박신혜 Randy-Shinhye baseball left pitcher

That's how Shin Hye got her nickname as Randy-Shinhye, because she pitched left-handedly with a perfect pose like the Baseball star Randy Johnson

Cr: Karren Star at International Forum ( Thanks Karren^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84YItgbGGQ

More pics will come later^^

vqguj4.th.jpg

igazcy.th.jpg

fodso0.th.jpg

20kzn1v.th.jpg

15xmrcy.th.jpg

10e0mqd.th.jpg

2vdkvwj.th.jpg

2dtawk6.th.jpg

1zbrmue.th.jpg

Some more explaination on it

CR: omonatheydidnt

]Park Shin Hye's interview with 10asia

She was once nicknamed “Randy Shin-hye (Randy Jackson + Park Shin-hye)” for the left-handed fastball pitch she threw as the first ball at a game in 2006. Between her as “Randy Shin-hye” and an actress, and the reason why viewers can quite easily close in on the gap between the Go Mi-nam in SBS TV series “Minamishineyo” as a girl in disguise as a guy always causing trouble versus the main lead actress stuck in a love triangle, is because that is who the true Park Shin-hye is.

That is why 10Asia’s interview with this girl — one who is more delighted to watch the Korean pro baseball series than eat dinner after an overnight shoot — was that much more delightful. Below is the conversation with the 20-year-old actress who, better than anyone else, knows where she came from and where she is headed

and this link ( since I wasn't sure what kind of event that she was in ^^)

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio.../136_54546.html

What Has Become of the Ceremonial First Pitch?

Actress Hong Su-ah, clockwise from top left, singer Jang Yoon-jung, Actress Han Chae-young and girl group “KARA” member Han Seung-yeon

By Kang Seung-woo

Staff Reporter

A pretty, glamorous girl takes to the mound prior to a baseball game and throws a ball that pathetically bounces several times as it rolls towards home plate, finally coming to a rest in the mitt of a catcher squatting 18.44 meters away.

The would-be pitcher then proceeds to act as if she just won the Korean Series title, waving her hands elatedly.

It's an increasing scene recently in the Korea Baseball Organization (KBO) and it's turning the sport, referred to as the "national pastime,'' into the "national farce", as the once-honorable ceremonial first pitch is more often these days performed by female entertainers with no connection to the game.

The delivery to officially begin a baseball game is usually thrown out ahead of special events, such as the season opener, the All-Star game and the championship series, by figures involved with the host team in some way. An exceptional case is for a president to toss the first ball.

One of the most historic first pitches of all time was performed by Okuma Shigenobu, the former Japanese Prime Minister and founder of Waseda University, in 1908, when the U.S. select team played a collegian team in Japan.

In the 140 years of Major League Baseball history, former President William Howard Taft was the first to get the honor in 1910 and since then, U.S. Presidents have usually performed the ceremonial task on opening day, at the All-Star Game or at the World Series.

Current U.S. President Barack Obama threw out the first pitch at this year's All-Star Game and George W. Bush threw out the first pitch ― a perfect strike, no less ― at Yankee Stadium in the first game after the 9/11 attacks.

In Korea, former President Chun Doo-hwan, who organized the Korean professional baseball league, threw the first pitch in the KBO's inaugural game in 1982.

Tom, Richard and Harry Tossing Ceremonial Pitch

It's not always easy to find a connection between the selected female entertainers and the franchise ― or even the sport ― for which they make the first toss.

For teams in a desperate hurry to recruit them, how distinctively they pitch and how attractive they look seem to be higher priorities than how familiar or related they are with the sport.

Consequently, the LG Twins, especially, have gone over the line in choosing the likes of American Nicky Hilton, a sister of Paris Hilton, Chinese actress Jiajia Chen and English-Japanese actress and model Eva Popiel to make a global roster for the ceremonial pitch.

What is worse, the once-meaningful mound has been degenerated into an advertising stage for the entertainment industry because it guarantees huge media exposure.

Photos of female stars performing the pitch can be found on various search engines and their names often top the lists of the popular search words.

For example, Actresses Hong Su-ah and Park Shin-hye made big headlines with their decent pitching forms, which later earned them the nicknames "Hong-dro" and "Randy Shin-hye" after big-league hurlers Pedro Martinez and Randy Johnson, respectively.

"Nowadays, a lot of entertainment agencies call us and ask about an opportunity for the ceremonial first pitch,'' a Doosan Bears official told The Korea Times.As a result, the invitees, seeking to draw more eye-catching attention, take on more drastic but unnecessary styles ― gestures to pick off a runner or exchanging signs with the catcher ― that impede the progress of the game the crowd came to watch.

"Spending so much time on a futile performance is really irritating,'' said Park Hyun-wook, a fan of the Samsung Lions.

"When I saw those actions the first time, it was curious and amusing, but almost all throwers are doing that now. I cannot understand why they keep up with it.''

It reached a point where Bears manager Kim Kyung-moon complained in June that the invited pitchers were wasting so much time and it was causing a delay in the game.

"We cannot help it because we invited them,'' he said.

"But starting a game on time is a matter of respect to the people who visit the stadium.''

Some baseball fans have slammed their unsuitable outfits.

In the early days of the fad, many entertainers who visited the stadium wore skirts and high-heels with "bling," or gaudy jewelry, instead of the home side's jersey and sneakers, which drew criticism from those who call it disrespectful to the sport.

In the United States, there is also a dearth of downright ugly first-pitch performances by celebrities and politicians, whose tosses either barely roll across home plate or that miss the mark completely ― many examples of which will live forever on online video sites.

The fact that all but a handful of performers leave the stadiums right after throwing the first pitch because of their busy schedule, is another bone of contention.

"Inviting entertainers is a kind of event for fans. As the number of young baseball fans who come to game is increasing, it is another effort to draw spectators,'' the team said.

Upgrading the Ceremonial Pitch

To make matters worse, the Korean teams have been neglecting their oldtimers in calls for the honor.

The Bears, based in Seoul, selected 19 entertainers in the regular season and four in the postseason, while former ace Park Chul-soon, the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the inaugural season, was the only former Bear to throw the first ball.

In the 2008 season, Sung Young-hoon, the team's first round pick and MVP of the 2008 World Junior Baseball Championship was sent out to the mound.

"It is not comparable simply because the ceremonial pitches by entertainers are on the rise,'' the Bears said.

"On special days set by the team, we plan to call more ex-players to the mound.''

Those situations are not exceptional to other KBO teams.

However, some teams in the U.S. Major Leagues will ask former players to appear for the pitch, even those with whom they've had a falling out or some sort.

On opening day at Fenway Park in Boston in 2008, former Red Sox Bill Buckner was invited to throw out the first pitch.

Despite a solid career that produced 2,715 hits and 1,208 RBIs during the 22 seasons, Buckner is known for his infamous error in Game 6 of the 1986 World Series against the New York Mets, which led to Boston losing the game and eventually the Series.

He became a pariah among the Red Sox fans and was blamed for extending the Sox miserable championship drought. At the time, the Sox hadn't won the World Series since 1918 but the streak finally ended in 2004 and the anger towards Buckner's gaffe subsided.

Crowds welcomed back Buckner's first return to Boston since 1997 with a loud standing ovation that brought him to tears.

During this year's American League Championship Series (ALCS) between the New York Yankees and Los Angeles Angels, the Yankees brought their former star players David Cone and Bernie Williams to the mound of Yankee Stadium.

Williams, a fan favorite who last played with the Yankees in 2006, wanted to continue his career in the pinstripes, but the Yankees' decline to give him a guaranteed roster spot in 2007, which resulted in him never playing in MLB again.

"I hope that someday ex-Lions' heavy-hitter Lee Man-soo will walk to the mound and throw the ball to the plate, behind which he used to crouch,'' Park said.

ksw@koreatimes.co.kr

It's really late

...**off to sleep** ^^;;

Guest shitnoodles

Hi, All!

thank you so much for sharing new pics, vids and clips and translations and latest news about our dear PSH.

I'm overly excited to learn that she will be reunited with her YB casts, i hope they get to sit together and we'd be able to see a vid or pics of them together!!!

I too am still having a hardtime letting go of our dear ANJELLs and so i'm now watching KRC and GoongS, bec that's how much i love SH!!! i've just seen that kiss ep, ending of ep 6, start of ep7...is Seven a famous singer or something?

One Question:

i'm a bit curious as to whether or not we have the most current stats on PSH height, i mean she seems very tall, she's almost close in height with her coYB artists so I really don't think that she's only 163 cm (5ft4in), i really think she's closer to being 5ft7"? I mean JGS is 6Ft in ht(183cm), if she was wearing a 3 or 4 in heel during the awards where she was co mc with JGS they were pretty much about the same height! i mean if she was only 5-4 + 3 in heel, that's only 5-7(170cm) to JGS 6Ft ht???

I thought I was the only one that thought Shinhye is tall! I've been kinda comparing her height(kinda obsessive but yeah cos I dun trust about the height in dramawiki) I think she's around 170 cos when she's around hongki, her height is not really short! Me love you!!! ^^

Guest jaimejgs

I thought I was the only one that thought Shinhye is tall! I've been kinda comparing her height(kinda obsessive but yeah cos I dun trust about the height in dramawiki) I think she's around 170 cos when she's around hongki, her height is not really short! Me love you!!! ^^

Yeah, she looks tall, and I think she might be taller than that, but yesterday while I was at a bookstore, on her profile in a KActor directory magazine, they wrote she is 163cm. Let me go check tomorrow and get back to you guys on that.

Guest nessiebechan

Hey guys been a lurker here for sometime I have become a PSH fan after finishing YaB. It's nice to know that she's getting alot of love from fans. Thanks for the updates. Just want to ask what could be the title of the song in the bb cream compact cf she had with JGS it so cute. I Cant get it out of my head. Thanks btw Ian a PSY JGS shipper too but I can't make a name for them. Thanks thanks

Hi all Stars** let's call us for now ^^**

You are welcome!!!

It 's my pleasure ^^

@ jasmine-0: Hi there,

Haven't seen you for a while!

I think that is also what all of us is expecting for but unfortunately there's no news of her next project YET ^^;;

I believe JGS and PSH will not take any big project soon, since YB just ended and hasn't even broadcast on other countries. They MAY need some time to go around ( together abroad^^* maybe**) to promote for it because YB is a really big HIT among international fans (us).

So even though I really want them to work on a new project soon but I really doubt it ^^. It 'll at least take 3 to 5 months before they may announce the good news. **sign** We just gotta be patient

About PSH height, I think I have said it before

She debut as an child actress when she was 13 and hadnt take any big project since 2007 until YB. She was teenager back then and of couse continued to grow (Come one !!! she skis, snowboards, dances, takes martial arts, even plays baseball and maybe more; you can't expect her to be short^^;; ) ... I pretty sure that her profile hasn't been updated.

She IS tall (5'7 is my guess ). In the drama, you can see she was only a few inches shorter than GS and she was not in heels ( ehem* but JGS was^^;; )

Anyways, I am sure I will bring the smiles ( and maybe some laughter) to many of us here by sharing these

Or you may have seen it already ^^;;

but for those haven't , enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OosZ84hvpoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78jJgCTjqX0

Guest jessiep

It's great that PSH is getting some rest after a long week of work at the end of 2009. This girl sure loves skiing/snowboarding :)

ps: SH is pretty tall, I think (~5'5'')

Guest ore0_gal

Hi all, someone on the international forum told me that her hight has been re-adjusted/updated to 165cm. However people believe that she is probably 168cm. =)

Hence the profile on the page has been changed~

Guest shitnoodles

@ jasmine-0: Hi there,

Haven't seen you for a while!

I think that is also what all of us is expecting for but unfortunately there's no news of her next project YET ^^;;

I believe JGS and PSH will not take any big project soon, since YB just ended and hasn't even broadcast on other countries. They MAY need some time to go around ( together abroad^^* maybe**) to promote for it because YB is a really big HIT among international fans (us).

So even though I really want them to work on a new project soon but I really doubt it ^^. It 'll at least take 3 to 5 months before they may announce the good news. **sign** We just gotta be patient

About PSH height, I think I have said it before

She debut as an child actress when she was 13 and hadnt take any big project since 2007 until YB. She was teenager back then and of couse continued to grow (Come one !!! she skis, snowboards, dances, takes martial arts, even plays baseball and maybe more; you can't expect her to be short^^;; ) ... I pretty sure that her profile hasn't been updated.

She IS tall (5'7 is my guess ). In the drama, you can see she was only a few inches shorter than GS and she was not in heels ( ehem* but JGS was^^;; )

I'm not sure whether is SH going for international tours to promote YB, but Jang Guen Suk is!

Here's the link to the article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/jang-geu...-an-asian-tour/

I hope SH comes to my country too!! ^^