❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest 13sunshine

hi everyone, here comes my daily goodie post. Shin Hye updated her CY World again. She seems to love surfing the net hmm

This time she has posted a link on her CY World. It's her new account on a website called me2day.

She has also uploaded photos onto that website. I've translated some of the captions.

yay Shin Hye got me2day!! a lot of K-celeb have this account!

anyway here is some extra to the translation hope you don't mind me adding ^^

Picture taken: 2009:12:31 19:31:17

The last day of 2009: special performance by A.N.Jell

The last day of 2009 : A.N.JELL's special performance rehearsal~ With Hongki's angry ice-cream >_< k

Picture taken: 2009:11:18 18:00:06

Trying on wedding gowns for the 15th episode of You're Beautiful

You're Beautiful episode 15's imaginary scene... Now it's a memory……

Picture taken: 2010:01:04 21:47:44

I asked Dad to build a snowman while we were hanging at the space in front of our home yesterday >__<

It was still there this morning, but when I went to check it out this afternoon, it was gone. T^T

The snowman Dad made yesterday's night at the playground in front of the house >_<♬ It was still there this morning, but when I went to check it out this afternoon, it was gone. Where did it go T^T

haha i guess Hongki is still the safest guy among A.N.JELL to take picture with :lol:

Yeah that's exactly my thought too. She only posted picture of her and HG cause that's the safe one. But I have a feeling that she's closer to him than the others since they both the same age. Though I hope FT Island fans wont strike and dissed our girl because of the closeness afterward. Since we've seen her videotaping/picture taking the casts [especially the one with her and KS] from YB BTS footage, I doubt that we'd *ever* see those things popping around on her Cyworld. Antis can be so annoyingly scary. :o Unless certain someone has the copy and decides to tease us the hardcore fans by posting it on his site ;):lol: The thought itself enough to break me into hysteric :lol::lol:

omonaa... i just finished typing the longest email ever and its not even a love letter to a boy *i want to stab myself for this!* and yes i was doing that for SH!! (for a note, no i didn't write to SH, but something with regards to her)

Note 1 *karrenstar

Thank you for the goodies!

Note 2 *thao_2512 (by any chance, is your birthday on xmas?)

Thanks for the translation.. its sooo good to read good thing about them..

Note 3 *13sunshine

Most photos she posted are with HG. But I love seeing them together.. they're so cute together. And HG, no matter what expression he has on his face, he will always be a cutie *imagine* Ep10, Jeremy at the supermarket trying to pinch MN's cheeks!

Guest xbeybidollx

after watching the SBS AWARDS and reading some comment... im one of those fan who is kinda sad how JGS very distant to PSH while he is very close and skinship with other A.N.Jell its like is he really like that?? after "You're Beautiful" Its A 100% DEGREES OPPOSITE i dunno if got the correct explanation of his actions but im beginnin to lose my admiration to JGS he should be more gentleman or the fans should see he should more sweet hugging or just smile to PSH & he should have handed the award to PSH while he handed the awards and hugged HONGKI & YONGHWA why not PSH??? O.o HE JUST PASSED BY HER LIKE THAT WHITHOUT SMILING TO SAY CONGRATS GOSHH WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT SORRY TO JSG FANS I LUV THE GUY but im beginning to a bit arrogant side of JSG :( is he just nice to people while it last? hmmm... IM NOT SAYING PSH IS PERFECT SHE MIGHT ALSO HAVE FLAWS but at least she acted shy and when JGS jst passed her during the awarding in SBS look at her disappointed eyes not even a congratulation from JGS while he gave Yonghwa & Hongki a tight hug BUHUHUHUHU im so sad for PSH :( hope u be more beautiful in the next days to come more projects soon..hope ul be a great actress soon stay humble & god fearing congrats PARK SHIN HYE! hope you're head wont get big unlike other stars.. GoD BLess!

^ xbeybidollx: ::hugs:: don't worry...Fans at the show say that PSH and JGS hugged tightly after the show and then PSH proceeded to grab JGS by the collar and shook him in a friendly congratulatory manner. :P

Of course, the award show behavior on JGS's part was still puzzling. He's keeping everyone guessing, I suppose.

TQ karrenstar and 13sunshine for translating PSH's me2day. The snowman was really cute! Too bad Mr. Park built him in front of parked cars...some guilty guy probably had to knock Mr. Snowman down to drive away.... :lol: I wanna report a hit and run.

TQ Thao_2512 for translating the article! I agree with Jang Seo Hee that it's really hard for child actors to succeed as adult actors and that JGS and PSH (she forgot LHK!) were able to transition into older roles speaks a lot about their determination and ability. It's really sweet that parents of child actors congratulated JHS <3 Sounds like a close-knit community. I hope that one day PSH will be like JSH, standing in front of an audience and receiving the Daesang!

Guest didienazrin

Thank you all for the goodies.. these are the best cure of having headache all day trying to figure out the mean-shift algortihm..

waaahhh.. SH got a me2day account, hope she updates regularly.. I missed her so much..

i think i have to agree with 13sunshine, Hongki is the safest bet. And Hongki himself said that they wouldn't even create a scandal if they go vacationing together, so it proves beyond doubt of their friendship..

i was waiting for the naver news translation for so long, thank you thao_2512, you made my day.. it shows how difficult to gracefully embrace the adult role, but i think no one would fit go mi nam the best except for PSH, she made all those quirky, dumb (in a cute way), silly character so lovable, i almost wanted to pinch her cheeks!

as much as i love jgs, i don't think i would have the guts to see PSH getting hurt if he didn't see her the way we did. And of course with jgs daringly fulfilling his daily life, i don't think he would consider PSH as a candidate for his lover either. like when PSH was asked in the herald interview, she said that JGS and her have a very close oppa-dongsaeng relationship, it makes everything (filming YAB) easier. As much as my fangirl heart wanted them to be together, i don't see the chance around the corner.

i really wish to see PSH in more challenging role, because i think she can pull any role mesmerizingly. But i really wanted to see her in sageuk setup, with all the beautiful phrases.. and swords flying.. just a thought..

Guest delcatty_95

mndymah :

Thank you for your answer :) I love the way we call her "MAMA JANG" !

She has eyes, among all the actress she wants psh as her son's wife ! It's funny because she seems to be so motivate, go up to see a fortune teller :lol: !

gonnabeme :

It's a good news! Hope that, like BOF, the cast of YB will be together again !

thao_2512 :

So he said that "his mom wants her to be his wife" at the sbs drama award..?

I do totally agree with you, they are still young.

It may be impossible for them to be together now.. Anyway I really think that they are destiny to be with each other :P

At the first page at this thread I read that psh and jgs meet when she was 15!

Hope that they will work together again in next future !

I have send a email to ore0_gal for park shin hye's birthday.

I would like for all psh's fan can show her that she has fans all around the world !

It could be great if we can send our gifts / present to her agence or directly to her.

What do you think about that?

Moreover, with our gift we can also send a photo of us individually (or collect them) ; in order to show where we live, to show her that we are in the world to supporting her.

(for me who live in France, I can take a photo near from the eiffel tower etc..)

I think it can be a good idea in order to give her more strenght for her next project.

Even if she hasn't got more than one award at the sbs drama award ( sbs :angry: ) she has already recognition from her fans!! :D

Guest jasmine-0

She said before that her oppa and that they are slow Approach from each

And he said that his mother loves PSH

And that he agreed with the PSH good

Could not divulge more than that

For if love them

It will be something special, including

Will not be declared to

First, the small age

In order to rumors

My view, the JGS

Decent person and what he did in the interest of PSH also

But I do not deny

Like the others

I like to know everything about them :rolleyes:

Guest jasmine-0

mndymah :

Thank you for your answer :) I love the way we call her "MAMA JANG" !

She has eyes, among all the actress she wants psh as her son's wife ! It's funny because she seems to be so motivate, go up to see a fortune teller :lol: !

gonnabeme :

It's a good news! Hope that, like BOF, the cast of YB will be together again !

thao_2512 :

So he said that "his mom wants her to be his wife" at the sbs drama award..?

I do totally agree with you, they are still young.

It may be impossible for them to be together now.. Anyway I really think that they are destiny to be with each other :P

At the first page at this thread I read that psh and jgs meet when she was 15!

Hope that they will work together again in next future !

I have send a email to ore0_gal for park shin hye's birthday.

I would like for all psh's fan can show her that she has fans all around the world !

It could be great if we can send our gifts / present to her agence or directly to her.

What do you think about that?

Moreover, with our gift we can also send a photo of us individually (or collect them) ; in order to show where we live, to show her that we are in the world to supporting her.

(for me who live in France, I can take a photo near from the eiffel tower etc..)

I think it can be a good idea in order to give her more strenght for her next project.

Even if she hasn't got more than one award at the sbs drama award ( sbs :angry: ) she has already recognition from her fans!! :D

Wonderful

And I am from Dubai

I really like that brought to PSH Love it

My whole family loves PSH

And my friends also

I love u to know that people in Dubai love her so much

I think she did not know this

BUT HOW <_< ?

Guest delcatty_95

jasmine-0 :

Nice to meet you jasmine-0.

My sisters love PHS too :D

It is nice to see that she has more and more fans

She deserve it Because she has such a beautiful heart and she is also beautiful (nothing is wrong with her noze btw:))!

I'm waiting for ore0_gal's answer. We have to organize it well. But, I do not have the address of

her agency :wacko:

Guest janet04

People from Montreal, Canada loves her. Her life itself is such an inspiration for others. I wish her the best of everything and God bless her.....

Guest myarakech

WOW! This thread is fast! I cant keep up! hahah..

Btw, thanks karrenstar and 13sunshine for translating PSH's me2day! and thanks Thao_2512 for the translation of that article, been waiting for it actually, so thnx a lot! ;)

==================

hi there! this is jossa from the blogspot fanfic. just want to personally thank you here in this thread for enjoying my fanfic. i'm sorry if i'm not contributing much in this thread...just been lurking. but i want to thank you all for giving me source materials on what to write in the fanfic. if you enjoy reading it, it's because of what you guys have posted here, in the YAB, JGS and TAENYU threads. it's always a joy reading all your inputs in the threads. if you like my fanfic, it's just my way of giving it back to you my fellow fans. :) thank you very much!

Hello Jossa! That's an awesome site you got there! (i've already bookmarked it!) Really thanks for sharing your talent. The stories seem so realy and I agree with 13sunshine that we just cant help it but hyperventilate and squeal in delight while reading their love story :)...I've always loved reading novels and this site is just like a novel starring our Shin Hye and Keun Suk! This is PSH & JKS shipping to the maxxxx!! =)

Gosh! im actually fangirling over a girl! BUT cant complain! Park Shin Hye is really wonderful! She's talented and pretty.Whatever the anti's are trying to get at by bringing up the issue of her nose, poor them. Because everybody can see that Shin Hye is undoubtedly very pretty with her nose! She's a beauty inside out. period.haha.

Guest mndymah

WOW! So many comments in such a short amount of time...but I LOVE IT! You guys are so fun to chat with!

Anyways, I'm really glad that there are so many fans from all over the world. I'm from CANADA too janet!

First and foremost, thank you karrenstar for the pics and thao for the awesome translation. I am glad that PSH is at least recognized as a child actress and Jang Seo Hee does make a good point about the pressures that child actresses have to face and that they need to outgrow their child image. I think PSH has definitely accomplished that. On a side note, the lady who played Shin Hye's evil stepmom on STH, she was at the awards show too (she won in fact) and when Shin Hye's name was announced, I caught a quick glimpse of her smiling too so I think even all the seniors recognize Shin Hye. Shin Hye is such a refined and polite girl! That's why Jang Mama thinks she acts and looks so affluent! :P

I do notice that Shin Hye always posts Hong Ki's pics only on her CY. For some reason, when I watch the BTS, she does not seem as close to him as she does with JYH and JGS. I think she treats HK like a younger brother. Anyways, very cute.

Yeah...I noticed that HK's thread is not too active so no info about him.

Really, JGS and PSH first met at 15? Hahaha. I wonder if they even remember. It was probably on a Non-stop episode where JGS' friend liked Shin Hye or something. I know that HK and Shin Hye met in 2007 during that variety show. I wonder if they remember. Haha.

Anyways, I am just blabbing again but thanks again to everyone!

Guest chicchic

HI there!!! count me in as one of Park Shin Hye avid followers here in U.K. I truly like her as an actress and as a person.. I shared the same sentiments with you guys regarding PSh not getting the recognitions she deserve in potraying the role of gominam/go mi nyeo.. let's just be honest , she definitely gave justice to the role and it's really flawless and her acting was not dragging at all. It's all natural!!! It's just frustrating that only JGS is getting all the credits (don't get me wrong, i'm also an avid fan of JSG and their loveteam of course). I'm just thinking why???

I know pSH will go a long way and will reach her stardom in due time, I will support her and continue praying that she will be more successful and will get the credits she truly deserves.. PSH fighting!!!!

Guest maya78

hey everyone!!! i'm so glad that this thread is going so strong!!!

thanks for translating the sbs award clips!!!!!! <3 very much appreciated!!!

for those who are our volunteer PSH translators...may i request a project??? is it possible to translate kimcheed radish cubes?? the folks over at viikii have seemed to give up on the project and i know a lost of PSH fans enjoy this drama a lot and are dying to watch the rest (viikii only had ep 1-5 fully subbed). i know it's a huge project, but i would love to watch that drama - i simply love PSH's character in it!!!

if there is anything i can do to help with the projects or with the fansite, i would love to help out - although i don't understand too much korean...

PSH fighting!!!

Guest 13sunshine

Anyone want to have a me2day account? We should all sign up and add each other! *and by that, we can also comments on SH's posts ^^*

Here is instruction for those who are not familiar with the language..

1. go to SH's me2day

http://me2day.net/hacci

2. Find this on the right

29l1gmt.jpg

3. This will pop up

205ze5t.jpg

4. After signed up and if they didn't automatically logged you in yet, click log in

25k09qc.jpg

5. A page will pop up, fill out your info

6. Now that you're logged in, you might want to change your profile picture or the color of your page. Find this

sazmt2.jpg

7. This will appear *ignore my info ^^;;;*

29yi9p5.jpg

the one after location is to change your website : )

8. If you want to change the color of the skin, click on that color then click the word "적용" on the right

9. For picture

166k5sz.jpg

10. Remember to click '적용' button after picture is uploaded

1112e55.jpg

ok that's for now ^^ go sign up! hope to see you all there! i will work on how to add friends : D

hope this helps!

Guest yozoranomukou

hey everyone!!! i'm so glad that this thread is going so strong!!!

thanks for translating the sbs award clips!!!!!! <3 very much appreciated!!!

for those who are our volunteer PSH translators...may i request a project??? is it possible to translate kimcheed radish cubes?? the folks over at viikii have seemed to give up on the project and i know a lost of PSH fans enjoy this drama a lot and are dying to watch the rest (viikii only had ep 1-5 fully subbed). i know it's a huge project, but i would love to watch that drama - i simply love PSH's character in it!!!

if there is anything i can do to help with the projects or with the fansite, i would love to help out - although i don't understand too much korean...

PSH fighting!!!

i actually watched da whole drama without subs. i just read da eps summaries from da kimcheed radish cubes thread to help me get a clue of wat was happening in each ep. da drama was really good, and very enjoyable even though i didn't really understand wat they were saying. it'd be really great if someone continued subbing it. :) i'd luv to rewatch da whole series all over again ^^

thnx 13sunshine for da tutorial! <333

oh, wat r we suppose to type in for da 'address'?

Guest 13sunshine

thnx 13sunshine for da tutorial! <333

oh, wat r we suppose to type in for da 'address'?

anything you want your address to be....for ex : http://me2day.net/yozoranomukou ^^

Adding Friends

1. Go to your friend's page

Under the profile picture there will be a drop down menu, click on the + sign

hs0vn4.jpg

-Friend who I'm interested in (click if you don't want to write any message)

-Subscribe

-Be friend (you can write message to the person if you click this)

after that a gray box will appear on the right saying that you have successfully requested friendship

If the friend accept, another gray box will appear to tell you that your friend accepted your requested.

Accepting Friends

dzxf0z.jpg

afahx5.jpg

if you have friend request, it will show there......just click the '수락' button to accept, before accept, don't forget to write a little message back to your friend : ).......then you will have to wait for your friend's comfirmation

Here is my page, add me xD

http://me2day.net/kt1171

+++++

I did subscribed to Shin Hye but I didn't add her as friend since i thought the chance of she accepting my request is rare lol......not that she is mean but just because i understand she is a celeb so it's rare for them to add people they don't know : )...she even talked about it on her cyworld about how people keep asking her to add them.

Guest yozoranomukou

13sunshine, can you tell me wat this means? it keeps popping up

미투데이 주소는 영문 소문자, 숫자, -(하이픈), _(언더바)만 사용하실 수 있으며 3글자이상 12글자이하만 허용됩니다.